Skip to content

What are you looking for in tonite's 3rd Preseason game? Offense? Defense?

The Browns Board
3 2 183
  • Me?

    On Offense:

    I want to see simultaneous production in both the run and the pass game. Game 1 we passed well and didn't run worth a sh!t. Game 2 we ran hard and the pass game was lackluster... and that's being kind. Time to show some balanced production.

    On Defense:

    A couple turnovers. We've played hard. We've had a lot of tips. We had one fumble... that was not seen. D's win by getting the O the ball. I want to see that.

  • The fumble was STs. That's why they would not review it even though it was an obvious turnover.

    I agree with everything else wile the 1s are against the 1s.

    Add improvement in ST coverage.

  • Well I got my TOs... in abundance.

    Offensive continuity? Not so much... Passing attack never really seemed to be in sync. That said... Higgins is really looking good. I think Callaway was missed.