Skip to content

The Special Teams

The Browns Board
3 3 217
  •   Have you seen the Kickoffs or even worse the punts against yardage ?.Our return game only hope to this point is Cab Callaway. Sure it's preseason to get it right, but all I have seen is 2 mixed units that Famous Amos sends out & yes maybe you can help with who am missing off tape. ST Unit 1 is.. BBC\Carrie\Currie\Peppers\Orchard\McKinnon\Bello\Burgess so am missing 1 player plus kicker & snapper..I've also seen Amos is mixing in Janis\Kindred\ even Garrett in Unit 2.. but whats your guys thoughts on maybe adding more names to this list? We really seem to get knocked out of our lanes? Or Amos's discipline to have players stay in there lanes is just coached poorly? Any thoughts on fixing the kicking game?

  • Agree on Callaway.

    Peppers just ain't got a pro return game...

  • If you are asking "do our special teams suck"?  The answer is apparently so.

    If you are asking "why"?  I cannot tell you, other than to point to coaching