Obama
-
You don't have a sense of humor, ever.
Although, perhaps you do in real life, that's always a possibility...
but I doubt it. You are as frumpy as Heck is diversionary, hopscotchy and boring.
-
I wasn't out of line. And polls are biased representations of allegience.
There isn't any "red-ass"... it wasn't me who offending a ton of folks over on the Browns board.
But you think that was funny.
You ARE a red ass.
I simply respond as responded to.
You can see the difference in my responses in different threads.
What goes around comes around, the harder you throw a rubber ball against the wall,
the more it hurts when it bounces back.
Poetic justice haunts your psyche, perhaps?
Sorry, I will try to be nice to you. We'll see if that works.
I adjust well, and can multitask excellently. Have different approaches,
or the same approach, and you will see the same comin right back to you.
Think of it as a learning experience, badly needed, on your end.
I'm glad to assist, because, well, I care.
And, to quote a pretty smart guy on this board, (but not smarter than me, LOL)
"Hey, Inspecta, NANI NANI POO POO"
(crap, I wonder if I spelled that correctly. I'll have to ask mz the pussy...)

-
Well, I can only tell ya that saying any of us hates blacks or Arabs is uncalled for.
Your offensive sig over on the Brownsboard was also very uncalled for.
Bickering with you isn't fun. You cross the line to try to win because
well, for whatever reason you do it...
So, we should all just let you type and not upset you, if we can.
Maybe Dan has a point... but maybe six months is too long...
-
Forgot to add that I heard the clip on the radio in the morning during my commute. 25x cooler than that article made it out to be.
"No, no, I'm serious. What's your daughter's name?"
-
I have to admit, that was classy, and I really don't think it was staged at all.
Obama IS a human being, his politics made me want to go buy some Tums, though....@@
-
I wasn't out of line. And polls are biased representations of allegience.
There isn't any "red-ass"... it wasn't me who offending a ton of folks over on the Browns board.
But you think that was funny.
You ARE a red ass.
I simply respond as responded to.
You can see the difference in my responses in different threads.
What goes around comes around, the harder you throw a rubber ball against the wall,
the more it hurts when it bounces back.
Poetic justice haunts your psyche, perhaps?
Sorry, I will try to be nice to you. We'll see if that works.
I adjust well, and can multitask excellently. Have different approaches,
or the same approach, and you will see the same comin right back to you.
Think of it as a learning experience, badly needed, on your end.
I'm glad to assist, because, well, I care.
And, to quote a pretty smart guy on this board, (but not smarter than me, LOL)
"Hey, Inspecta, NANI NANI POO POO"
(crap, I wonder if I spelled that correctly. I'll have to ask mz the pussy...)

-
President is a nice guy, and he is doing what he honestly believes is best for the people of this country.
The sad fact is his views on what is best are simply flat out wrong.
-
And we duly observe that this action is in the grand Democrat tradition of excuse making.
WSS
(just kidding....before the lefties get on with the "how DARE you" bit
) -
And we duly observe that this action is in the grand Democrat tradition of excuse making.
WSS
(just kidding....before the lefties get on with the "how DARE you" bit
) *********************************************************
ROF,L ! (more as the grand "Heck excuse making tradition")
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login