Skip to content

Fear Of WHich Browns Will Be Injured This Year

The Browns Board
42 15 988
  • Wow dude that is a long post.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #41

    @lbc-mike said:

    Wow dude that is a long post.

    I knew I could get under his skin. And ghool or ghoolie are still not words.  😆

    (from dictionary.com not me)

  • Wow dude that is a long post.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #42

    @lbc-mike said:

    Wow dude that is a long post.

    I don't know what is more pathetic... the fact that he begged to be allowed back onto this message board... the fact that his life apparently consists of trying desperately to get people to pay attention to him on said message board... or that he rambles on about nonsense that almost no one on here will even bother to read, even if he's not on ignore. 

    His screaming need for attention is almost impressive.