Skip to content

Our Strongest Position

The Browns Board
17 14 572
  • I can't help but being enthusiastic about our secondary and receivers. It probably helps that last year both corps were among the worst in the team, but I wish that the team does better in the passing game on both sides.

    Quality wise I'd stay with linebackers: they were the best corp of the team last year and the addition of Kendrick and Peppers playing closer to the box can be an upgrade.

  • LB

  • Wide receiver might have the two most talented starters, running back has the best 1-2-3 punch, and linebacker may have the most all around quality and depth.

    Z

  • Lb for sure, wr a close second

  • LB then CB. The defense should be solid.

    Honorable mentions: DL, RB, and WR

  • With a return to form from Gordon... WR 

    Otherwise, CB (maybe even just DB in general. Maybe)

  • Wide receiver

  • Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    LB is an easy pick, but I still do not like Schobert's pass coverage.

    For me it's RB... our three-punch combo of Hyde-Chubb-Duke is potentially our best since Mack-Byner-WhatsHisFace.

  • Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    LB is an easy pick, but I still do not like Schobert's pass coverage.

    For me it's RB... our three-punch combo of Hyde-Chubb-Duke is potentially our best since Mack-Byner-WhatsHisFace.

    @tour2ma said:

    Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    LB is an easy pick, but I still do not like Schobert's pass coverage.

    For me it's RB... our three-punch combo of Hyde-Chubb-Duke is potentially our best since Mack-Byner-WhatsHisFace.

    Herman Fontenot.

    Herman-Fontenot-e1400533508830.jpg

  • Not sure what our strongest position is, but I heard a couple of national commentators say what they thought was our weakest position:   Head Coach.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    LB is an easy pick, but I still do not like Schobert's pass coverage.

    For me it's RB... our three-punch combo of Hyde-Chubb-Duke is potentially our best since Mack-Byner-WhatsHisFace.

    Herman Fontenot.

    Herman-Fontenot-e1400533508830.jpg

    Zombo said:

    Herman Fontenot.

    That clinches my take... 😉

  • Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    LB is an easy pick, but I still do not like Schobert's pass coverage.

    For me it's RB... our three-punch combo of Hyde-Chubb-Duke is potentially our best since Mack-Byner-WhatsHisFace.

    @tour2ma said:

    Folks are still projecting a lot for a WR who hasn't played in a long time.

    Flash played last year and looked pretty alright for a guy who didn’t play for a while on a bad team. 

    I’d say WR for offense and D line for defense due to Myles.

    It’s all a matter of opinion, the whole team is stronger