Skip to content

Bill's cut Corey Coleman ????

The Browns Board
52 25 1.9k 1
  • Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

    @d-bone said:

    Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

    It's why this year will be another disaster as well. You simply don't pass on Barkley when there are 4 - 5 QBs available. Stupidity continued in the 2018 draft.

  • @opal312 said:

    Proving once again........Hue Jackson just sucks? Coleman, Kessler, were such pedestrian picks? So glad to see Dorsey is taking no prisoners. 

    Memo to the Pied Piper of Cleveland: Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me? 1-31

    Don't forget "I felt the earth move" RG III. That was the sanitation truck unloading behind Hue. 

    @d-bone said:

    Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

    & second round pick Orchard can find work this fall picking apples...  

    @hoorta said:

    Don't forget "I felt the earth move" RG III. That was the sanitation truck unloading behind Hue. 

    & second round pick Orchard can find work this fall picking apples...  

    Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

    JACKSON'Sand organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

  • @d-bone said:

    Gawd our draft history sucks something awful..... historically awful. I guess that's how you earn 1-31 / 0-16. 

    It's why this year will be another disaster as well. You simply don't pass on Barkley when there are 4 - 5 QBs available. Stupidity continued in the 2018 draft.

    @ghoolie said:

    It's why this year will be another disaster as well. You simply don't pass on Barkley when there are 4 - 5 QBs available. Stupidity continued in the 2018 draft.

    It's why you pass on Paxton Lynch  😁😁😁 How many Super Bowls has Adrian Peterson won? Ladainian Tomlinson? In today's NFL, running backs are playing third fiddle in the offensive scheme of things. Go worship your one Championship picture of the GOAT, Jim Brown. 

  • @hoorta said:

    Don't forget "I felt the earth move" RG III. That was the sanitation truck unloading behind Hue. 

    & second round pick Orchard can find work this fall picking apples...  

    Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

    JACKSON'Sand organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

    @ghoolie said:

    Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

    JACKSON'S and organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

    Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

    Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

    I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

    JACKSON'S and organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

    Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

    Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

    I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

    Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

    I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

    Hue was kept around, IMO, because the Haslams needed to show the world that a head coach could get a third year with them in Cleveland. 

    He got his third year, and if the Browns are the 4-6 win team that I expect them to be, he'll be gone. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    A drunk monkey could have thrown his feces at a draft board and done better than the Browns since '99. 

    We traded him too... 

      than still pick-up his pick

    @gumby73 said:

    We traded him too... 

      than still pick-up his pick

    I was wondering who it was with the Colts who thought giving the Browns a first rounder for Trent Richardson was a good idea. Solved. 

  • @gumby73 said:

    We traded him too... 

      than still pick-up his pick

    I was wondering who it was with the Colts who thought giving the Browns a first rounder for Trent Richardson was a good idea. Solved. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    I was wondering who it was with the Colts who thought giving the Browns a first rounder for Trent Richardson was a good idea. Solved. 

    "I thought I put in Trent Dilfer."

  • @ghoolie said:

    Larry, never mind the pat on the back, (you already gave me), seriously, I don't understand why anyone would have drafted this kid. As I protested on draft day, he played in a touch football league, his was horrible catching inside the numbers, and he was not physical enough to control the outside routes that he preferred once he got to the NFL. This was a classic soft player.

    JACKSON'S and organization will again provide a loser. Sorry, but he should have been up close and personal with Gordon months ago. Hue is not sure of who is playing OL. Let me ask you Larry, do you actually believe that there is not other confusion and disarray in the other units of this team?     Jackson really blows, and Haslam trusts him.

    Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

    Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

    I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

    @hoorta said:

    Yeah- there is some disorganization. And if you've been watching Hard Knocks- Hue is bipolar- alternately sucking up and being a hard butt with players and coaches. Same stuff you noted about  the stupid penalties et al. 

    Regarding Coleman- the scouting reports said he had dropitis. Same thing way back about Braylon Edwards. Experience says when you get to the pros, that's a malady that's incurable. 

    I've said it before- and disagree if you want to. Hue is far from fire-proof this year. No owner is going to keep a coach around (and OK, some of his crap record is due to Sashi gutting the roster) that's gone 1-31, and then follows it up with say, (nah, I won't say). But I will say he damn better be at least 4-6 at the bye, or he's gonzo- I damn guarantee it. There's two guys underneath him with previous Head Coaching experience, and if you think that's an accident, you're batshit crazy. 

    Haley and WIlliams are not going to ever be the Browns head coach. Coffee Fetchers. Hue blows, but Haslam's wife won't let him be fired, not yet.

  • Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

  • So do we or do we not get to keep that 7th RD 2020 pick?

  • Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

    @nero said:

    Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

    I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  ?

    Mike

  • @nero said:

    Meanwhile, Michael Thomas was picked 32 slots later and has three times his production in the NFL...

    I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  ?

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  ?

    Mike

    Yep. Still can't believe that one. What an asinine mistake. Made no sense at all.

  • @canton-mike said:

    I try not to dwell on the past, but passing on Michael Thomas for Corey Coleman almost makes me ill every time I think of it.  ?

    Mike

    Yep. Still can't believe that one. What an asinine mistake. Made no sense at all.

    @calfoxwc said:

    Yep. Still can't believe that one. What an asinine mistake. Made no sense at all.

    Plus 1 more. It was just like the Gilbert pick for me. Who????? At #8??????

  • So do we or do we not get to keep that 7th RD 2020 pick?

    @texasag1969 said:

    So do we or do we not get to keep that 7th RD 2020 pick?

    IIRC, it was conditional. But the Bills took the rest of his salary off our books.

  • Yo Corey!.. There's a part time job waiting for you at "Payless".. Stocking shoes!!

  • Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

  • Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    @furious-styles said:

    Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    All-Pro. BB will find a way to play to whatever strengths he has that no one else has found so far.

  • Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    @furious-styles said:

    Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    Well, they do need someone to return punts and kicks.  

  • @furious-styles said:

    Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    All-Pro. BB will find a way to play to whatever strengths he has that no one else has found so far.

    @texasag1969 said:

    All-Pro. BB will find a way to play to whatever strengths he has that no one else has found so far.

    im not sure any of colemans strengths matter....cant catch, runs Sheet routes, cant catch,  and has a Sheet work ethic/attitude.  

  • Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    @furious-styles said:

    Patriots SIGN Corey Coleman

    Maybe he's going to take up that empty roster spot that used to be filled by Kenny Britt.