Skip to content

Nick watch...

College Football Forum
46 11 1.4k
  • this will be my weekly guilty pleasure, documenting nick bosa tearing through osu opponents. Already seeing guard/tackle double teams. Its oregon st so nobody gives a fuk....but god this kids skillset is nice to watch. He can line up on bith sides abd looks no diff. He would win the starting LDE spot on the browns "right now"

  • OHIO STATE (-37) 42-14 and not quite halftime yet. Oh have the mighty Beavers fallen. But there will be a test in Arlington, TX facing TCU without Meyer.

    Bosa should be a high first round pick....who knows if the BROWNS will have a shot in 2019.

    GO BROWNS & BUCKEYES! 

  • @gumby73 said:

    move to college board..Stop drafting before week 1!! the guy could trip over his nose & break both legs..Go Bucks!! 

    True.

  • @gumby73 said:

    move to college board..Stop drafting before week 1!! the guy could trip over his nose & break both legs..Go Bucks!! 

    i hope he does so the browns can get him with their lower pick

  • Yeah and I am going on a weekend getaway with Alexis Texas soon.

    Crazy talk already with this bosa.  Raiders will get him.

  • this will be my weekly guilty pleasure, documenting nick bosa tearing through osu opponents. Already seeing guard/tackle double teams. Its oregon st so nobody gives a fuk....but god this kids skillset is nice to watch. He can line up on bith sides abd looks no diff. He would win the starting LDE spot on the browns "right now"

    @clevfan4life said:

    this will be my weekly guilty pleasure, documenting nick bosa tearing through osu opponents. Already seeing guard/tackle double teams. Its oregon st so nobody gives a fuk....but god this kids skillset is nice to watch. He can line up on bith sides abd looks no diff. He would win the starting LDE spot on the browns "right now"

    Sooooooo.... Is he better than Joey?

  • Damn, I thought this might be a Nick At Night thread - or at least a Chubb thread..... Hell, I'd even take an Old Saint thread. 

  • Nick L back

  • @clevfan4life said:

    this will be my weekly guilty pleasure, documenting nick bosa tearing through osu opponents. Already seeing guard/tackle double teams. Its oregon st so nobody gives a fuk....but god this kids skillset is nice to watch. He can line up on bith sides abd looks no diff. He would win the starting LDE spot on the browns "right now"

    Sooooooo.... Is he better than Joey?

    @tour2ma said:

    Sooooooo.... Is he better than Joey?

    we'll see. That was oregon st today so whatever, but the hands are starting to look "joey'esque". But the play that stood out to me was one that prob no one caught cause he was no where near the ball as it went the other way. But the guard or tackle on him decided to get a lil chippy even tho nick was just locked up with him not doing anything as he watched the play unfold that he had no chance of getting involved with. Well nick didnt like that and all of a sudden bench pressed this 300lb OL off him like he was a DB. The OL pads and helmet just snapped backward like he got hit by the landing gear of a passing plane. Nick is mean, i like that. 

  • He's already being crowned a guaranteed top 3 pick, which is pretty crazy.

    Had his way with a bad opponent today

  • He's already being crowned a guaranteed top 3 pick, which is pretty crazy.

    Had his way with a bad opponent today

    @mld-woody said:

    He's already being crowned a guaranteed top 3 pick, which is pretty crazy.

    Had his way with a bad opponent today

    I mean, should he not have?  

    @tour2ma said:

    Sooooooo.... Is he better than Joey?

    People like to say that, but in the end I think they're about the same.

  • No, he100% should have. I'm not saying he isn't great by any means.

    But there are a TON of GREAT DL coming out. I think it's hard to guess which will shake out at the top of the draft at this point.

  • No, he100% should have. I'm not saying he isn't great by any means.

    But there are a TON of GREAT DL coming out. I think it's hard to guess which will shake out at the top of the draft at this point.

    @mld-woody said:

    No, he100% should have. I'm not saying he isn't great by any means.

    But there are a TON of GREAT DL coming out. I think it's hard to guess which will shake out at the top of the draft at this point.

    Name anyone you think is better than BosaName anyone you think is better than Bosa

  • @mld-woody said:

    No, he100% should have. I'm not saying he isn't great by any means.

    But there are a TON of GREAT DL coming out. I think it's hard to guess which will shake out at the top of the draft at this point.

    Name anyone you think is better than BosaName anyone you think is better than Bosa

    @the-gipper said:

    Name anyone you think is better than BosaName anyone you think is better than Bosa

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Name anyone you think is better than BosaName anyone you think is better than Bosa

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

    @mld-woody said:

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

    Garrett was slated #1 from beginning to end. So putting Bosa up there from the start is not really out of line, especially given how the bloodline is doing. That being said I think the Browns will have too many wins to grab him. But there are some good OLs this year and we need help there.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Name anyone you think is better than BosaName anyone you think is better than Bosa

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

    @mld-woody said:

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    Of course it is an OSU slight by a simpering little jealous weasel such as yourself. You lie if you deny it.

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    No on said anything about guarantees. At this point, it is a very, very, very high likelihood that he would go Top 3.  Show me one scouting service that does not have him ranked in the Top 3 prospects.

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Good players, probably.....NONE as good as Bosa, nor rated as high as him. Your Michisuck guy is not likely a Top 10. 

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

    Yes, probably...but not enough to kick him off the Top 3. Who are these QBs you think would be in Top 3? 

    The ONLY thing that could likely prevent him from being considered Top 3 would be a major devastating injury.

  • sigh

    I'm not sure why I even bother. Not worth it

    I can only hope anyone else on here that isn't blinded with their own fandom can see just how absolutely ridiculous, biased and childish you're being.

  • @mld-woody said:

    You're missing the point and taking this as some major OSU slight, because of course you are...

    I'm simply stating the guaranteeing Bosa will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. That's because guaranteeing anyone will go top 3 at this point is ridiculous. Besides all of the numerous things that can happen during the season, offseason, combine, there are A LOT of top flight DL talent in this draft. 

    Ed Oliver, Raekwon Davis, Rashaan Gary, 3 or 4 of the starters on Clemson's line.

    Then throw in the inevitability of QBs moving high up the board.

    Garrett was slated #1 from beginning to end. So putting Bosa up there from the start is not really out of line, especially given how the bloodline is doing. That being said I think the Browns will have too many wins to grab him. But there are some good OLs this year and we need help there.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Garrett was slated #1 from beginning to end. So putting Bosa up there from the start is not really out of line, especially given how the bloodline is doing. That being said I think the Browns will have too many wins to grab him. But there are some good OLs this year and we need help there.

    True, but there wasn't really anyone in the same class as Garrett. And I agree that Joey's success is definitely helping Nick out.

  • Hey Woody, thoughts on Michigan?

  • sigh

    I'm not sure why I even bother. Not worth it

    I can only hope anyone else on here that isn't blinded with their own fandom can see just how absolutely ridiculous, biased and childish you're being.

    @mld-woody said:

    sigh

    I'm not sure why I even bother. Not worth it

    I can only hope anyone else on here that isn't blinded with their own fandom can see just how absolutely ridiculous, biased and childish you're being.

    You were given a simple challenge:  find any scouting service that does not have Bosa ranked in the Top 3 prospects.  Instead of giving us your little pussy pitter patter, take up the challenge.   Or admit that you ARE just being a jealous little green livered hater, and cannot find any.