Points League Draft day and time changed
-
Z please delete the other thread I have. I want to insure everyone sees this. Sorry for the late notice but we are 1 player short of it letting us draft. I have pushed the draft to Tuesday night at 7PM EST.
Unsympathetic please send me your updated email for invite. Definitely want you back in league you always are competitive and thats what we want. Will take two more as well if anyone is interested or has a friend who is. PM me.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login