Skip to content

Paxton Lynch- CUT!!!!

The Browns Board
32 16 868 1
  • dammit someone beat me to it

  • cheer up ghoolie no one bats 1.000

    i thought bjorn werner would have a decent nfl career....?

  • I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    that is just hilarious.LOL

  • That is why we pay Ghoolie so much around here ... for his expert insight.

    Zombo

  • So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

  • So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    @nero said:

    So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

  • I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts and pickups thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

  • @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts and pickups thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    @flugel said:

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

  • @flugel said:

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

    @hoorta said:

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

    Something tells me Ghoolie is going to miss being reminded about Paxton Lynch as much as he misses his last case of crabs.  Then again, it ain't like we'll let him miss it for too long... 

  • Sashi was right to nix the McCarron trade... McCarron traded from Bills to Raiders for a 5th.

  • Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

  • Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    @ghoolie said:

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    You talk too much and too loud. And it doesn't take you any closer to wisdom.

  • Who is this Sashi-guy??? He sounds pretty smart....

    Was Lynch Phooolie's darkhorse?

  • lol... and Elway claimed Hogan.

    A Stanford thing me-thinks...

  • I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

  • I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

    @opal312 said:

    I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

    Brock Lobster now in Miami after they cut J. Cutler.

  • was anyone here like "certain" the browns were gonna land mack? i didnt see that....i just it reported the browns made an offer. Pretty innocuous. Ans frankly if they balked on  2 first rounders than maybe thats a goid thing. They would have given up 2 first rounders while acquiring the rights to the NFL's first billionaire. I dunno, id like to know specifics of what our offer was. 

  • They need to up the avg quality of several positions before investing in luxuries like Mack.  

    The issue is that one top performer does NOT a top team make.. look at Oakland's stats last year..

  • @nero said:

    So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

    @flugel said:

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

    Well that may be hard. Just this past off season, he declared 3 of them the guy the Browns should take.

    @ghoolie said:

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    You may have been right on all of them, a lot of them wasnt rocket science or inventing a water system. They were obvious. But Mack, in the posts I read I dont recall anyone saying the Browns WOULD trade for him, just imagining what the team would look like with him, so no credit there.

    And Hue, yes you did say that after the 1st preseason game, you get credit. Then said he would be gone after 1 year, obviously no credit there. But when you say you never said it, takes all your CREDIBILITY away.

    And 3 QBs this year... Just own up to your BS and you wouldn't get chastised when you are wrong. I remember last year after 1 game you were all over Kizer (rightfully so, even though you did say he was the best QB on roster and should start). You said he was a bust. Then in SAME post, you had to give Lynch even more time. 

    Use the same rules when making an argument or you just look like a fool

  • Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    @ghoolie said:

    ........Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg