Skip to content

Paxton Lynch- CUT!!!!

The Browns Board
32 16 868 1
  • @nero said:

    So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

    @flugel said:

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

    Or our old friend Shep.. Poor Shep kept talking up Corey and Shon Coleman all during TC on the "other" board.... Kept waxing poetic how great they were gonna be.. Then... Like a big loud thud.. no ones seen him the last few days.. I feel sorry for him sometimes.. LOL

  • @ghoolie said:

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    You talk too much and too loud. And it doesn't take you any closer to wisdom.

    @nero said:

    You talk too much and too loud. And it doesn't take you any closer to wisdom.

    I do not think that wisdom is ever really his goal 

  • Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    @ghoolie said:

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    Like hell- I already showed you some of us are equally as good, we just don't blow our own horn how right we are. F- you I didn't pimp any of those bums- and already said as much. Take your troll act elsewhere, except you've already run out of places where you're not permanently banned. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    ........Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

    Dude, are you capable of comprehension? I covered that in my post. AGAIN  you dumb bastard............. WEST SIDE STEVE GAVE ME THE NAME.  Moron.

  • https://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3upg4

    Read the Book Ghoulardi................ learn about the spelling...................GHOLARDI is what Ernie Preferred

  • @ghoolie said:

    ........Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

    @mjp28 said:

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

    HEY! Leave my avatar material the fuc alone

  • @mjp28 said:

    But you can't even spell your own handle right, it's ghoulie not ghoolie, there is no such word as ghool. 😆

    Ghoul-ar-di it's not that hard king.  😉

    1e0263c6da32d812169979a8dab56e92--akron-ohio-cleveland-ohio.jpg

    HEY! Leave my avatar material the fuc alone

    @tour2ma said:

    HEY! Leave my avatar material the fuc alone

    ?

  • Also just occurred to me that between Lynch and picking up Hogan...

    Horseface has established the he is at least as good a QB evaluator as Hue is...

  • Also just occurred to me that between Lynch and picking up Hogan...

    Horseface has established the he is at least as good a QB evaluator as Hue is...

    @tour2ma said:

    Also just occurred to me that between Lynch and picking up Hogan...

    Horseface has established the he is at least as good a QB evaluator as Hue is...

    How could you leave out the Oz.............wiler?

  • @tour2ma said:

    Also just occurred to me that between Lynch and picking up Hogan...

    Horseface has established the he is at least as good a QB evaluator as Hue is...

    How could you leave out the Oz.............wiler?

    @texasag1969 said:

    How could you leave out the Oz.............wiler?

    There's the tiebreaker!!!

    Mike