Skip to content

Paxton Lynch- CUT!!!!

The Browns Board
32 16 868 1
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #1

    😁 😁 😁   http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000957666/article/broncos-waive-former-firstround-pick-paxton-lynch

    Actually I feel sorry for Paxton, but not the blowhard who thought he was going to be the second coming of John Elway.   

  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #2

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #3

    dammit someone beat me to it

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by Clevfan4life
    #4

    cheer up ghoolie no one bats 1.000

    i thought bjorn werner would have a decent nfl career....?

  • I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    that is just hilarious.LOL

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #6

    That is why we pay Ghoolie so much around here ... for his expert insight.

    Zombo

  • NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #7

    So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

  • So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @nero said:

    So he as a first rounder got cut to later be replaced by a lower rounder WHO ALREAY GOT CUT this year by another team?

    That's a hard blow.

    That was after he lost his 2nd string QB job to very last pick of a draft class - Chad Kelly.

    If you ever need advice on a franchise QB - just ask Ghoolie and stay clear of the guy he likes. 

  • I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #9

    @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts and pickups thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

  • @hoorta said:

    I should have read all of the article- Lynch got replaced on the roster by none other than our old pal (and Po's fave) Kevin Hogan. It just keeps getting better....  

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts and pickups thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @flugel said:

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

  • @flugel said:

    Gumbs gave us the news in the Cuts thread.

    I'd hire a Valley Girl in a fanny floss bikini to pop out of a cake and deliver that news to Ghoolie.    I'd also hire a photographer to get the look on his face that has "Gag me with a spoon" written all over it while he's laying supine on the floor.

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    I saw that (after the fact) but important news like this deserved it's own thread....   

    Something tells me Ghoolie is going to miss being reminded about Paxton Lynch as much as he misses his last case of crabs.  Then again, it ain't like we'll let him miss it for too long... 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Sashi was right to nix the McCarron trade... McCarron traded from Bills to Raiders for a 5th.

  • GhoolieG Ghoolie wrote on last edited by
    #13

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

  • Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @ghoolie said:

    Paxton Lynch bombed out. Yawn. That's all you jism guzzlers have? LMAO

    I just called Mack not going to the Browns while you jackoffs were fairy dancing about OUR NEW PASS RUSH

    I told you Hue was garbage in QTR 1 of his 1st preseason game. I called.out Winslow, Willie Green, Brady, DeShodt, Coleman, Quinn, Manziel, and more. I taught you that HUE ....NOT his coffee fetchers designs the O and D, and I told you the lack of discipline and intensity would remain a characteristinc of this team.

    Regarding Lynch......HE DID REMAIN IN THE NFL longer than at least 5 of the Browns QBs you guys pimped. So, even when I miss.....I am better than all.of you combined.

    Boom! I remain the king of this board.

    You talk too much and too loud. And it doesn't take you any closer to wisdom.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Who is this Sashi-guy??? He sounds pretty smart....

    Was Lynch Phooolie's darkhorse?

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #16

    lol... and Elway claimed Hogan.

    A Stanford thing me-thinks...

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

  • I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @opal312 said:

    I will repeat myself from three years ago! Did anyone watch Paxton Lynch in the bowl game against a crappy Auburn team?

    No touchdowns and just over 100 yards passing. It was horrible! 

    I only watched cuz I was afraid Jimmy would draft the guy?

    How could anyone be worse than Brock Lobster??

    Brock Lobster now in Miami after they cut J. Cutler.

  • C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #19

    was anyone here like "certain" the browns were gonna land mack? i didnt see that....i just it reported the browns made an offer. Pretty innocuous. Ans frankly if they balked on  2 first rounders than maybe thats a goid thing. They would have given up 2 first rounders while acquiring the rights to the NFL's first billionaire. I dunno, id like to know specifics of what our offer was. 

  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by
    #20

    They need to up the avg quality of several positions before investing in luxuries like Mack.  

    The issue is that one top performer does NOT a top team make.. look at Oakland's stats last year..