STEELER WEEK
-
-
-
@ghoolie said:
Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.
Actually I do read most of what you say with a few exceptions when I am sure you are knowingly pulling on tails just for grins. Like now. LOL!?
-
@ghoolie said:
Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.
I never said that I would not engage you. I mean, yes, you may be completely boring and stupid and completely off base, but I never said that I would not speak with you.
After all, I am Sincerely Yours, your only friend on this board: TG
-
@ghoolie said:
Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.
You really are VERY ignorant aren't you.
"I am not generating new posts" IN A NEW POST.
-
@ghoolie said:
Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.
You really are VERY ignorant aren't you.
"I am not generating new posts" IN A NEW POST.
-
-
That will get you in trouble.
Don't care anymore Mark. Ghoolie thinks he has free reign to f- with the board, I'll start f-ing with his posts. Said earlier in one of my posts- Stan is my guest for the opener. This isn't the only Browns message board in the world, and every other one doesn't tolerate Ghoolie's BS.
-
Honestly, I don't understand why you guys allow him to post here. I don't think I've ever seen such a toxic character. Is it because when he is "up" he pretends to be a Browns fan?
He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.
Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.
Welcome to the Boards...
From the Browns website: " Jackson said he’ll wait until later in the week to announce his plans for the makeup of Cleveland’s starting offensive line."
Pure strategury...
He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.
Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.
Welcome to the Boards...
Pure strategury...
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
-
He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.
Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.
Welcome to the Boards...
Pure strategury...
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
all the way back to aol. 20 years...same act...same bullshit...same stupidity.
-
He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.
Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.
Welcome to the Boards...
Pure strategury...
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
Well... I am a relative newbie...

-
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
Well... I am a relative newbie...

Well... I am a relative newbie...

Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports. As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire [email protected] .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress. Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there.
Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won. BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise.
The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me.
-
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
all the way back to aol. 20 years...same act...same bullshit...same stupidity.
-
Well... I am a relative newbie...

Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports. As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire [email protected] .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress. Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there.
Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won. BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise.
The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me.
Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports. As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire [email protected] .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress. Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there.
Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won. BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise.
The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me.
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
-
Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports. As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire [email protected] .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress. Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there.
Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won. BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise.
The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me.
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
Certainly in his own mind... what's left of it.
Parents... don't let your kids be sparring partners.
-
That will get you in trouble.
Don't care anymore Mark. Ghoolie thinks he has free reign to f- with the board, I'll start f-ing with his posts. Said earlier in one of my posts- Stan is my guest for the opener. This isn't the only Browns message board in the world, and every other one doesn't tolerate Ghoolie's BS.
Don't care anymore Mark. Ghoolie thinks he has free reign to f- with the board, I'll start f-ing with his posts. Said earlier in one of my posts- Stan is my guest for the opener. This isn't the only Browns message board in the world, and every other one doesn't tolerate Ghoolie's BS.
Do you think stan even pays attention.
-
Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports. As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire [email protected] .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress. Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there.
Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won. BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise.
The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me.
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
No no more than any of the rest of us. Hell I was kicked off AOL too for Shmucking with stupid Steeler fans . The difference between he and I is that I only Shmuck with Steeler fans for the most part plus Woody. And I don’t troll of the boards like he apparently did I just stick to this one. The only other board I patronize is a travel board which is completely different. I certainly cannot do there what I can do here even if they do change words like Shmuck Sheet **MASK** Sock sucker motherShmucker and tits. Hell even ghoolie would not go as low as be a Frak for Michigan
-
He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this. It has been going on far longer than most of you know.
Well... I am a relative newbie...

-
Stool city turd burglar fans and babies...sheesh! At least babies stop crying.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
