STEELER WEEK
-
Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face. I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become.
You guys should meet at the Royal Oaks... Cold beer and fantastic bbq! ?
You guys should meet at the Royal Oaks... Cold beer and fantastic bbq! ?
Oh yeah, the Oaks.
-
I'll see what I can do tomorrow- I meet up with the guy for the Steelers game who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off- and unfortunately, I don't think he'll do it. You speak the truth- Ghoolie has run many, many posters away with his straight stream of BS. I hope he's real proud of it.
Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face. I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become.
Boo Hoo
Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face. I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become.
For the love of God, use the ignore button. LMAO, you idiots hate me so much, you can't stop reading me. NFL's TOUGHEST FANS. LMAO. Wow, you guys really are tough.
-
Boo Hoo
Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face. I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become.
For the love of God, use the ignore button. LMAO, you idiots hate me so much, you can't stop reading me. NFL's TOUGHEST FANS. LMAO. Wow, you guys really are tough.
Boo Hoo
For the love of God, use the ignore button. LMAO, you idiots hate me so much, you can't stop reading me. NFL's TOUGHEST FANS. LMAO. Wow, you guys really are tough.
Too bad me and Zombo can't. Too bad you use the board for you private toilet, Shhhitting all over it with your crap. Grow the F-k up already.
As Zombo said- keep posting flamebait- it's going bye-bye, so don't bother wasting your time.
-
@ghoolie said:
Dude, you grow up, For the love of God man, hit the ignore button. Go cast your vote already. This team blows. You blow.
Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll.
-
@ghoolie said:
Dude, you grow up, For the love of God man, hit the ignore button. Go cast your vote already. This team blows. You blow.
Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll.
Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll.
Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.
-
Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll.
Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.
Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.
But no one on this board ever cried to Stan when they got thrown off this board.
Well, except for you, of course.
-
Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll.
Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.
Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.
LOL! Kind of ironic don't you think. Several complain about you to him so he avoids this place. If you stuck to football and no one complained, just maybe he would come here Tom.
Besides the reason I don't put you on ignore is I do pick out a few nuggets about football from time to time and just ignore the "persona" part, which detracts from your posts.
-
So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.
LOL, actually he is, read on. Back then he went as Steamy(can't remember the #s he used).
Certainly in his own mind... what's left of it.
Parents... don't let your kids be sparring partners.
Ha, some of you might be too young to remember it- but WAY back (mid 1990s) when the Internet was just taking off there was a public Internet forum called USENET. Lots of different sub forums (including sports) totally unmoderated. Those were the days of the real trolling flamebaiters. I already mentioned the head pain in the as$ (to Browns fans) [email protected]. Honorable mention to Internet legends Admiral Meowcat, and
Flame Giant.
There was a monthly award where you could nominate and vote on "The Kook of the Month". You may find it hard to believe but Ghoolie took home the honor.
-
Back then he went as Steamy...
As in "Steamy Pile of..." ?
But no one on this board ever cried to Stan when they got thrown off this board.
Well, except for you, of course.
Speaking of which... did boo get tossed?
-
@gumby73 said:
deletable...about 2/3 weeks ago i woke-up early to a topic by Boo-tard, that Z had no other options but to kick him out..
Damn, what did boo say that was so bad?
Not sad he's gone, mind you, just curious.
-
-
@gumby73 said:
Z chose to delete it & not move it elsewhere. a Personal attack that I'd say Z did the right thing.Personal to Z ask/PM him..
He had to go.
We basically have three sets of rules:
One for Browns fans like you guys ... you basically can do what you want.
One for fans of other teams .. just be respectful, don't be a complete douchebag, don't bitch about moderation.
And one for Ghoolie. Constant moderation. He's gone til Tuesday so enjoy analyzing the game like adults.
Boo Fagley was not a Browns fan and fell under rule 2 when he went apeshit and started a thread about being given a timeout for being a douchebag. If you guys remind me, maybe I'll bring him back when we are 6-0.
Now, it's GAMEDAY and STEELER WEEK so let's get back to football ... and don't forget to vote!
-
@gumby73 said:
Z chose to delete it & not move it elsewhere. a Personal attack that I'd say Z did the right thing.Personal to Z ask/PM him..
He had to go.
We basically have three sets of rules:
One for Browns fans like you guys ... you basically can do what you want.
One for fans of other teams .. just be respectful, don't be a complete douchebag, don't bitch about moderation.
And one for Ghoolie. Constant moderation. He's gone til Tuesday so enjoy analyzing the game like adults.
Boo Fagley was not a Browns fan and fell under rule 2 when he went apeshit and started a thread about being given a timeout for being a douchebag. If you guys remind me, maybe I'll bring him back when we are 6-0.
Now, it's GAMEDAY and STEELER WEEK so let's get back to football ... and don't forget to vote!
-
Zombo said:
If you guys remind me, maybe I'll bring him back when we are 6-0.
Noted... Boo was decent "foil" good for a chuckle or two.
As for Phoolie... I generally don't participate in his threads... or look at them.
Noted... Boo was decent "foil" good for a chuckle or two.
As for Phoolie... I generally don't participate in his threads... or look at them.
Yes, occasionally I like to read his garbage but once in awhile I can't resist just giving him a sharp jab in the ribs.....he's too dumb to know how to spell his own name.

But in the long run it's just feeding the idiot but in 20 years I've never ignored anyone, he'd be the first. Quasimodo, The King of the Fools!"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

