STEELER WEEK
-
That tired line resurrected again? LOL
As often as that line has been used by bitter jealous browns fans, originating in the 70's when the Steelers were winning Super Bowls and God's gift to football, the browns, were not....I'm sure we've all heard by now that the NFL actually did start before 1970. But thanks once again for reminding me in case I forgot.LOL
So what are you looking to achieve ...validation from Steeler fan declaring the browns were once champions before most of you were born, or acknowledgement from Steeler fan that the Steelers were terrible before they were born?
Honestly, I don't think anyone gives a Shmuck to both.
I mean, maybe you are NOT one of those Arsehole Steeler fans who gives us this shite about "the modern age of football began when they decided to call the championship game after a child's toy". Good for you, if so.
No one denies history, in terms of when each team was good and when each team was bad. But, you know my position on history: ONLY the last title and the next title truly count. Everything else is history, from the Akron Pros title in 1920 to the Pats win over the Falcons. And, re your business about the Browns winning championships before we were born, well, in my case, not so fast my friend. The Browns have won 3 titles since I was born.....and the Steelers? other than ONE playoff appearance they made before I was born, (in 1947) they did not make another playoff appearance until I was an adult, like a sophomore or junior in college. Just because you have lived a short miserable life does not mean that all of us have.
Just giving you the facts, and stating the history. So many important things have happened in history, that I don't measure things simply by my lifetime...it would be narrow minded to do so.
.....and the Steelers? other than ONE playoff appearance they made before I was born, (in 1947) they did not make another playoff appearance until I was an adult, like a sophomore or junior in college. Just because you have lived a short miserable life does not mean that all of us have.
Ah and 1947 was a very good year. Produced some very fine wine (ers) like Gip and me.?
-
Its the start of a new season. We start off at home against our main , historic rival, the Steelers. Lets show the football world that the Browns are a team to deal with, and a win will open some eyes for concern in weeks to come. GO BROWNS !! The losing years are gone.
-
Big Ben has been named "Sit'em of the Week" in Michael Fabiano's fantasy football picks.
-
NFL dot com is reporting, "...it doesn't sound like Bell plans to report anytime soon," and that the Steelers players are now openly attacking Le'Veon Bell for not reporting.
So, now the Steelers are having a meltdown over it.
Since greed and stupidity go well together, please consider that Bell gets paid $855,000 per game, which he is giving up every week on his agents advice because if he reports to work then the Steelers will give him the ball too much, thus degrading his value by degrading him physically.
Yeh, we all heard 1000 times that, "it's a business," but it's also football. Players in good mental health want the ball. Here is a player that is refusing to report because he does not want the ball.
Steelers starting Left Guard, Ramon Foster said, “Here’s a guy who doesn’t give a damn, I guess, so we’ll treat it as such. I just hate it came to this. He’s making seven times what I made, twice as much as LT Villanueva is making, and we’re the guys who do it for him.”
“In this day and age with everyone being so selfish, I don’t think it registers. I will say he’s hurt himself, but stuff like that doesn’t register with certain people."
-
.....and the Steelers? other than ONE playoff appearance they made before I was born, (in 1947) they did not make another playoff appearance until I was an adult, like a sophomore or junior in college. Just because you have lived a short miserable life does not mean that all of us have.
Ah and 1947 was a very good year. Produced some very fine wine (ers) like Gip and me.?
Ah and 1947 was a very good year. Produced some very fine wine (ers) like Gip and me.?
No, I didn't come along until 5 years later. But the question was how many titles have the Browns won in my lifetime, and that is 3. Yes, they won 5 before I was born, and 3 after.
-
@ghoolie said:
Stomp your feet, cry, complain to your wife, do whatever the fauhk you want.......
Actually.....that appears to be precisely what you are doing about this. Considering that you have NO support, factually, legally, and exactly -0- members agree with whatever your opinion is, it is you, my friend who is doing the Rumpelstilskin act.

Ghoolie's granddaughter, having been trained by her Opa.
-
@ghoolie said:
The current franchise has never even won a playoff game.

Sincerely, Your only friend here: TG
-
@ghoolie said:
Wiat until his replacement runs rampant on the Browns and you are left scratching your balls trying to figure out why this happened. Bell is insignificant to the Steelers success. As the Steelers always do, they will have someone to step up and won't miss a step.
Gotta lil black and yellow jizz on your lip there...
-
@ghoolie said:
Larry, go back to jacking off, that's your expertise. The Browns were moved to Baltimore. THey were renamed the Browns. They DO HAVE EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE CALLED WHATEVER THEY WANT..................... LEGALITY has nothing to do with it. This franchise is NOT connected to the Cleveland Browns in any way shape or form. Stomp your feet, cry, complain to your wife, do whatever the fauhk you want..................... THE CLEVELAND BROWNS DIED THE MOMENT THEY WERE RENAMED THE RAVENS.
The next thing you are going to tell me is that the Raiders are the Oakland Raiders no matter where they move. You are a fahking moron.
Except they weren't renamed the Ravens- your grasp of history is appalling. Keep up with your non-factual sh-it,and I'm going to start deleting it. Need a dozen or so warning points for trolling? We can arrange it. I'm letting Stan sit with me during the Steelers game, I will need a low down why he lets you post crap like this on a regular basis. I might even ask him for the price of a ticket- ban your sorry trolling butt for a month or two- maybe a year.
You're only allowed to post here because you cried to Stan that big mean Zombo permanently banned you for posting crap like this.
-
What I find most enjoyable is that a guy who got kicked off a sports message board and begged to be let back on thinks somehow people really give two shits about him or when he will post or not post.
You are this board's version of herpes.
-
@ghoolie said:
So guys,
I leave you assholes in peace until. Sunday night. Should the Browns win, man will you have the time of your lives. Gloating at the Steelers, and Really unloading on yours truly.
Man, I wound this place up tighter than a nuns cuunt. Just imagine the Ghoolie blasting a victory will give you.
If the Steelers win, I'll lay.off till Tuesday or Wednesday because I am a nice guy that way.
This picture i fould funny.
No, no gloating toward you. You would just be fleck of dandruff. You would be the last person we would want to blast.
I would rather blast some of the real Steeler fans on here. You know, the ones that are not FRAKs. The ones that would likely actually stay fans of the Steelers if they began a bad streak of losing years. Not a glommer like you.
Sincerely, your only friend on this board, TG
-
boring.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login