Skip to content

STEELER WEEK

The Browns Board
152 32 4.1k 1
  • Big Ben has been named "Sit'em of the Week" in Michael Fabiano's fantasy football picks.

  • NFL dot com is reporting, "...it doesn't sound like Bell plans to report anytime soon," and that the Steelers players are now openly attacking Le'Veon Bell for not reporting.

    So, now the Steelers are having a meltdown over it.

    Since greed and stupidity go well together, please consider that Bell gets paid $855,000 per game, which he is giving up every week on his agents advice because if he reports to work then the Steelers will give him the ball too much, thus degrading his value by degrading him physically. 

    Yeh, we all heard 1000 times that, "it's a business," but it's also football. Players in good mental health want the ball. Here is a player that is refusing to report because he does not want the ball.

    Steelers starting Left Guard, Ramon Foster said,  “Here’s a guy who doesn’t give a damn, I guess, so we’ll treat it as such. I just hate it came to this. He’s making seven times what I made, twice as much as LT Villanueva is making, and we’re the guys who do it for him.”

    “In this day and age with everyone being so selfish, I don’t think it registers. I will say he’s hurt himself, but stuff like that doesn’t register with certain people."

  • @the-gipper said:

    .....and the Steelers?  other than ONE playoff appearance they made before I was born, (in 1947)  they did not make another playoff appearance until I was  an adult, like a sophomore or junior in college.   Just because you have lived a short miserable life does not mean that all of us have.

    Ah and 1947 was a very good year. Produced some very fine wine (ers) like Gip and me.?

    https://www.thewinecellarinsider.com/wine-topics/bordeaux-wine-buying-guide-tasting-notes-ratings/bordeaux-wine-detailed-vintage-summary-1945-today/

    @texasag1969 said:

    Ah and 1947 was a very good year. Produced some very fine wine (ers) like Gip and me.?

    https://www.thewinecellarinsider.com/wine-topics/bordeaux-wine-buying-guide-tasting-notes-ratings/bordeaux-wine-detailed-vintage-summary-1945-today/

    No, I didn't come along until 5 years later.  But the question was how many titles have the Browns won in my lifetime, and that is 3.  Yes, they won 5 before I was born, and 3 after. 

  • gotta admit ive been thoroughly enjoying the bell drama...players, coaches, gm, fans.....everyone is pissed.  

  •   Stealer Weak..

  • @ghoolie said:

     Stomp your feet, cry, complain to your wife, do whatever the fauhk you want.......

    Actually.....that appears to be precisely what you are doing about this.    Considering that you have NO support, factually, legally, and exactly -0- members agree with whatever your opinion is, it is you, my friend who is doing the Rumpelstilskin act.

    giphy-downsized-medium.gif

    Ghoolie's granddaughter, having been trained by her Opa.

  • @ghoolie said:

    The current franchise has never even won a playoff game.

    clarkson-1.gif

    Sincerely, Your only friend here:  TG

  • Fuk pit

  • @ghoolie said:

    Wiat until his replacement runs rampant on the Browns and you are left scratching your balls trying to figure out why this happened. Bell is insignificant to the Steelers success. As the Steelers always do, they will have someone to step up and won't miss a step.

    Gotta lil black and yellow jizz on your lip there...

  • @ghoolie said:

    Larry, go back to jacking off, that's your expertise. The Browns were moved to Baltimore. THey were renamed the Browns. They DO HAVE EVERY LEGAL RIGHT TO BE CALLED WHATEVER THEY WANT..................... LEGALITY has nothing to do with it. This franchise is NOT connected to the Cleveland Browns in any way shape or form. Stomp your feet, cry, complain to your wife, do whatever the fauhk you want..................... THE CLEVELAND BROWNS DIED THE MOMENT THEY WERE RENAMED THE RAVENS.

    The next thing you are going to tell me is that the Raiders are the Oakland Raiders no matter where they move. You are a fahking moron.

    Except they weren't renamed the Ravens- your grasp of history is appalling. Keep up with your non-factual sh-it,and I'm going to start deleting it. Need a dozen or so warning points for trolling? We can arrange it. I'm letting Stan sit with me during the Steelers game, I will need a low down why he lets you post crap like this on a regular basis. I might even ask him for the price of a ticket- ban your sorry trolling butt for a month or two- maybe a year. 

    You're only allowed to post here because you cried to Stan that big mean Zombo permanently banned you for posting crap like this. 

  • What I find most enjoyable is that a guy who got kicked off a sports message board and begged to be let back on thinks somehow people really give two shits about him or when he will post or not post. 

    You are this board's version of herpes. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    So guys, 

    I leave you assholes in peace until. Sunday night. Should the Browns win, man will you have the time of your lives. Gloating at the Steelers, and Really unloading on yours truly.

    Man, I wound this place up tighter than a nuns cuunt. Just imagine the Ghoolie blasting a victory will give you.

    If the Steelers win, I'll lay.off till Tuesday or Wednesday because I am a nice guy that way.

    This picture i fould funny.

    No, no gloating toward you. You would just be  fleck of dandruff. You would be the last person we would want to blast. 

    I would rather blast some of the real Steeler fans on here.  You know, the ones that are not FRAKs.  The ones that would likely actually stay fans of the Steelers if they began a bad streak of losing years.  Not a glommer like you.

    Sincerely, your only friend on this board,  TG

  • boring.

  • What I am is an attention whore. 

  •   Stealer Weak..

    @gumby73 said:

      Stealer Weak..

    Hey Gip, Hoorta.....why don't you blast Haley for being a Steeler fan?

  • What I am is an attention whore. 

    @ghoolie said:

    What I am is the KING. In a thread called Steeler week.......................... 90% of the posts are about GHOOLIE........................

    LMAO at fake Browns fans. 

  • What I am is an attention whore. 

    @ghoolie said:

    What I am is the KING. In a thread called Steeler week.......................... 90% of the posts are about GHOOLIE...................... 

    And the 60% of the 90% are by Ghoolie.    LOL!?

  • @gumby73 said:

      Stealer Weak..

    Hey Gip, Hoorta.....why don't you blast Haley for being a Steeler fan?

    @ghoolie said:

    Hey Gip, Hoorta.....why don't you blast Haley for being a Steeler fan?

    Fine, go ahead, do it for me.  See if you can apply a bit of creativity to it.

    Sincerely, your only friend on this board, TG

  • @ghoolie said:

    Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.

    Actually I do read most of what you say with a few exceptions when I am sure you are knowingly pulling on tails just for grins. Like now. LOL!?