anyone else starting to have a bad feeling about the opener?
-
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
-
-
Cautiously optimistic, but Totally F*&^in excited! Haven't been this optimistic since they came back. Bad feeling? NOPE, We have competent football minds in office and on the field (-Hue) and their doing what needs to be done, and shaking things up. So again, optimistic...and Totally Excited!
-
-
Im more excited that we have Dorsey and Haley and Williams than any one particular player.
Those will be the difference makers. I hope Hue ends up fetching their coffee. I have no confidence in him TBH.
Im more excited that we have Dorsey and Haley and Williams than any one particular player.
Those will be the difference makers. I hope Hue ends up fetching their coffee. I have no confidence in him TBH.
Williams needs to do one his bounties on Huey. I think they only outlawed it for players.?
-
Sure I guess I am pessimistic. That is what the last 20 years have done to us. Even when we should or could have a chance to win they generally have blown it set on the ugliness comes back into the back of your mind and you can’t help it
-
Last year our starting wide receivers were Corey Coleman and Kenny Britt.
We started a raw second round pick at QB.
And we still almost beat the Steelers.
Let's not even speak of the new secondary, the revamped running back room, improved depth all around and maturity of guys like Njoku and Garrett... The difference between Kiser-Coleman-Britt and Taylor-Landry-Gordon alone is mind blowing.
No I don't have a bad feeling. Let's take our best shot against those Motherfuckers in our house and see what happens.
Z
Zombo said:
Last year our starting wide receivers were Corey Coleman and Kenny Britt.
We started a raw second round pick at QB.
And we still almost beat the Steelers.
Let's not even speak of the new secondary, the revamped running back room, improved depth all around and maturity of guys like Njoku and Garrett... The difference between Kiser-Coleman-Britt and Taylor-Landry-Gordon alone is mind blowing.
No I don't have a bad feeling. Let's take our best shot against those MotherShmuckers in our house and see what happens.
Z
The last time I listened to Gregg Williams on Hard Knocks he said "Let's hunt. LET'S PHUCKING HUNT!" Should we ask poor Nick Foles how they responded?
The week before that Buffalo didn't get a first down until there was about 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
-
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
So let me get this straight. You think Steeler fans are idiots. The idiots tell you that the Browns are improved, and you believe them?
YOU, my friend, are the idiot.
-
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
So let me get this straight. You think Steeler fans are idiots. The idiots tell you that the Browns are improved, and you believe them?
YOU, my friend, are the idiot.
-
this odenigbo is a local kid. Looks ok, I can't find any real tape on him just 1-2 highlights where ofc he's going to look great. Im still really miffed at the O line not being settled this late. DL you can get together in much shorter time...O line takes vastly longer times to gel. If the Browns had a history of consistent, settled O line play...i'd be ok. But since this is Cleveland im not happy about this.
Since when has the OL not been settled? You're playing nervous nanny for the depth?
The only thing this team ever had was a consistent OL...now without Joe you're melting?
Since when has the OL not been settled? You're playing nervous nanny for the depth?
The only thing this team ever had was a consistent OL...now without Joe you're melting?
arent we moving some undrafted FA rookie to LT? or did i read that wrong? movibg pieces around ob the OL 7 days before a home opener against pgh in a season thats probably brand wise the most important since 99 even without the possibity of another coach headed out the door.....i mean ur damn right im concerned.
One week ago i wasnt doing backflips over our o line but i thought they might be able to get through the game without 1 or more qb's getting carted off the field. U know watt is coming off that left side right?
-
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
So let me get this straight. You think Steeler fans are idiots. The idiots tell you that the Browns are improved, and you believe them?
YOU, my friend, are the idiot.
So let me get this straight. You think Steeler fans are idiots. The idiots tell you that the Browns are improved, and you believe them?
YOU, my friend, are the idiot.
But he's never begged to be let back onto this message board after getting banned.
That would be you.
How pathetic, even for you.
-
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
Im actually looking forward to it with more confidence than I have had. I live in ohio 45 mins from pittspuke and have to battle alot of yinzers. Even they have seen the improvement in the Browns and are showing some fear...radio talking heads arent leading with " week 5 of the steelers preseason"
I think we give em a run for the money.
You battle yinzers? What kind of weapons could you possibly have? The browns have been the Steelers bitches for nearly the last 30 years.
I will say however that this time I think the browns will finally do it. This one sided domination can't last for fukkin ever.
-
Zombo said:
Last year our starting wide receivers were Corey Coleman and Kenny Britt.
We started a raw second round pick at QB.
And we still almost beat the Steelers.
Let's not even speak of the new secondary, the revamped running back room, improved depth all around and maturity of guys like Njoku and Garrett... The difference between Kiser-Coleman-Britt and Taylor-Landry-Gordon alone is mind blowing.
No I don't have a bad feeling. Let's take our best shot against those MotherShmuckers in our house and see what happens.
Z
The last time I listened to Gregg Williams on Hard Knocks he said "Let's hunt. LET'S PHUCKING HUNT!" Should we ask poor Nick Foles how they responded?
The week before that Buffalo didn't get a first down until there was about 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
The last time I listened to Gregg Williams on Hard Knocks he said "Let's hunt. LET'S PHUCKING HUNT!" Should we ask poor Nick Foles how they responded?
The week before that Buffalo didn't get a first down until there was about 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.
The Browns stuffed Le’Veon Bell last year! 10 carries for 32 yards. I hope he plays!
-
Not nervous about the opener, actually feeling more confident in this team than ever before... but my inner dna as a browns fan is prepared to lose 31-3
-
-
-
Not nervous about the opener, actually feeling more confident in this team than ever before... but my inner dna as a browns fan is prepared to lose 31-3
Not nervous about the opener, actually feeling more confident in this team than ever before... but my inner dna as a browns fan is prepared to lose 31-3
unless our def starters go down in droves within a quarter or two...31 pts is probably not possible. It's the offensive side of the ball and more importantly our QB's health that im most concerned with. We need to show well in this game even if we lose. Brand wise it's that important for Cleveland to not walk out there and bend over for pgh.
-
Low scoring game coming IMO. But I saw Pitt in their 3rd game. Ben overthrew a lot but he was in the best shape in the past 5 years. He does not need Bell with the receivers he's got. I see them winning 27-10. We just don't have the OL yet. D will be on the field far too long.
-
Low scoring game coming IMO. But I saw Pitt in their 3rd game. Ben overthrew a lot but he was in the best shape in the past 5 years. He does not need Bell with the receivers he's got. I see them winning 27-10. We just don't have the OL yet. D will be on the field far too long.
Low scoring game coming IMO. But I saw Pitt in their 3rd game. Ben overthrew a lot but he was in the best shape in the past 5 years. He does not need Bell with the receivers he's got. I see them winning 27-10. We just don't have the OL yet. D will be on the field far too long.
ur boy myles G might have a say in that. If they can get off the field and the offense can give them enough rest with the run game going, than we can keep it close and low score.
-
Low scoring game coming IMO. But I saw Pitt in their 3rd game. Ben overthrew a lot but he was in the best shape in the past 5 years. He does not need Bell with the receivers he's got. I see them winning 27-10. We just don't have the OL yet. D will be on the field far too long.
ur boy myles G might have a say in that. If they can get off the field and the offense can give them enough rest with the run game going, than we can keep it close and low score.
ur boy myles G might have a say in that. If they can get off the field and the offense can give them enough rest with the run game going, than we can keep it close and low score.
In the dress rehearsal the run game behind this OL disappeared. I fear for our smallish QBs. A D can only last so many possessions against a team loaded with receivers.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login