Skip to content

anyone else starting to have a bad feeling about the opener?

The Browns Board
109 35 2.9k 1
  • @ghoolie said:

    They can win 19 in a row and my feelings would not change.

    Why post on an Internet forum about them then?

     I attended the game in Jacksonville when Tim Couch bombed a game winning Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan, the only browns victory I’ve ever attended. Browns fans who left early in the parking lot didn’t believe us. 

    This team can go 0-16 again, I’m gonna bleed orange and brown regardless

    @clevelandwantsplayoffs said:

    Why post on an Internet forum about them then?

     I attended the game in Jacksonville when Tim Couch bombed a game winning Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan, the only browns victory I’ve ever attended. Browns fans who left early in the parking lot didn’t believe us. 

    This team can go 0-16 again, I’m gonna bleed orange and brown regardless

    I was there too! Still one of my favorite Browns memories. All game long some drunk redneck was just HOUNDING us, talking so much crap. When we had the ball during our last possession, the redneck kept screaming, "Go home Browns fans! It's a long walk, huh? Go home losers! Hahaha! You going home, NOW?!" I mean, he was so obnoxious, and we said nothing. I was with my friend at the time, a fellow Browns fanatic, and he's maybe 5'6 and 145 pounds. Well, immediately after the Hail Mary (and once it was confirmed, of course) my little friend jumped up, turned around, and began screaming in the redneck's face, "WE'LL GO HOME NOW, MOTHER EFFER! HOW ABOUT NOW? SHOULD WE GO HOME NOW, LOSER?! SCREW YOU, MOTHER EFFER!" 

    Suffice to say that immediately after his verbal explosion, a brawl broke out in spectacular magnitude. I'm talking about fists flying in the stands. Now, I'm a bigger guy and no stranger to throwing hands, but I'm way to smart to waste the best sporting experience ever fighting. We immediately took off and raced through the stadium with our arms raised holding up our index fingers saying we were number one. Like we won the dang Super Bowl. It was, and always will be, one of the best memories of my sporting life. 

    My other "Live Browns Memory" that will forever live on? When I flew up to Pittsburgh, I think a year later, and watched Tim Couch DOMINATE the Steelers on Sunday night. I live in Florida, so it was very expensive for me and my same friend, but we made it, and it was terrific. Not to mention I was sitting on the 40 yard, 5 rows up. 

  • Our last week one win was during the Bush administration. This team is exponentially better than last year, but of course there's reservations on that front. However, the optimism that comes with a new NFL season will always outweigh that.

  • Our last week one win was during the Bush administration. This team is exponentially better than last year, but of course there's reservations on that front. However, the optimism that comes with a new NFL season will always outweigh that.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Our last week one win was during the Bush administration. This team is exponentially better than last year, but of course there's reservations on that front. However, the optimism that comes with a new NFL season will always outweigh that.

    Poppy Bush?   Seems like it. 

  • I'm feeling pretty good about the opener.  Time to break the curse.

  • Our last week one win was during the Bush administration. This team is exponentially better than last year, but of course there's reservations on that front. However, the optimism that comes with a new NFL season will always outweigh that.

    @jrb12711 said:

    Our last week one win was during the Bush administration

    Which one?

  • @jrb12711 said:

    Our last week one win was during the Bush administration

    Which one?

    @tour2ma said:

    Which one?

    Bush Sr.?

  • @ghoolie said:

    Go back and look at what the trades say about the Browns every August...............almost to a man people predict "this" is the year they could cause a lot of problems.

    As I just described to resident village idiot Gipper..................my saltiness has NOTHING TO DO WITH WINNING.

    Are you guys that small minded? My saltiness centers around players and coaches that are non-deserving of being called Browns.

    Because they don't win.

    My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers. It has to do with how easy people have given the loyalty of decades to the real Browns, to this paper doll imitation.

    Just as Ghoolie would have if they were winners.  That is the definition of a FRAK.

    They can win 19 in a row and my feelings would not change.

    I would make a wager against that.   Lunch.   Hopefully, at some point in time, his claim can be tested.

    @the-gipper said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

  • @the-gipper said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

    @ghoolie said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

    GO BROWNS

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

    GO BROWNS

    @syd said:

    GO BROWNS

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

  • @syd said:

    GO BROWNS

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    @ghoolie said:

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    Your Sheet is getting old.

  • @syd said:

    GO BROWNS

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    @ghoolie said:

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie said:

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

    @syd said:

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

    I have no idea or care, however, I have always preferred Brown Jerseys and white pants with Orage are the accent color. The new helmets are......in this age of phenomenal graphics, a laughable letdown.

  • I'm feeling pretty good about the opener.  Time to break the curse.

    @s_u_p_e_r_b_o_w_l said:

    I'm feeling pretty good about the opener.  Time to break the curse.

    It has been awhile since the Steelers destroyed the Browns on opening day. Let's hope this Sunday is a revisit to that 1999 opener. What better way to see this team as it really is, than to have the Steelers start it off right.

  • @syd said:

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

    I have no idea or care, however, I have always preferred Brown Jerseys and white pants with Orage are the accent color. The new helmets are......in this age of phenomenal graphics, a laughable letdown.

    @ghoolie said:

    I have no idea or care, however, I have always preferred Brown Jerseys and white pants with Orage are the accent color. The new helmets are......in this age of phenomenal graphics, a laughable letdown.

    put the elf on the helmet 

    but ya back to your point I used to go to backer bars and there were some who felt the same way they either quit watching or i guess a few followed them to Baltimore either way I watch em every sunday on the ticket(sure has been a waste of money)

  • sydS syd

    @ghoolie said:

    You mean, GO FAKE BROWNS. There is no such thing as The Browns.

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

    @syd said:

    I like there new uni's you know the one orange top and brown bottoms

    which combo do you thing they will wear on sunday ?

    I'm hoping Big Ben is wearing the orange and brown one with the number 95 on it every time he goes back to pass.

  • @the-gipper said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

    @ghoolie said:

    You really have no ability to read and comprehend, do you? No matter what reality is, you are going to believe the childish bullschidt narrative that you insist is true.

    Look dumb fukck, and really, you are a dumb fukck.  I HATE THIS FUKCING FRANCHISE BECAUSE IT IS A LIE. MY DISPOSITION HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH THE TEAM LOSING OR NOT.

    If they lose, I have something extra to rub in your face. If they win? I will be here reminding you that the wins have NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CLEVELAND BROWNS. This franchise is an abomination.

    The Cleveland Browns were moved to Baltimore. The day The Browns were renamed the Ravens is the day the historically correct Browns name died. This franchise is a joke. It will be a joke regarldess if they win, or not. To be a FRAK............... I would have to become a fan of the  Fake Browns should they start winning. I won't. I will hate the caulksuckers whether they win or lose.

    I AM A FAN OF ALL 13............................................ I AM A FAN OF ALL 13

    No one cares about your opinion or your feelings about the Browns are any other Shmucking thing. Sincerely Yours your only friend on this board TG

  • It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge 

  • It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge 

    @londonbrown said:

    It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge 

    Love the juxtaposition of whilst an jackass in the same critique... something only an Englishman would do.

  • @londonbrown said:

    It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge 

    Love the juxtaposition of whilst an jackass in the same critique... something only an Englishman would do.

    @tour2ma said:

    Love the juxtaposition of whilst an jackass in the same critique... something only an Englishman would do.

    I have been known to put in a few "Englishisms" myself, give that my mother was raised in England.   I have even spelled some words with the "our" rather than just "or". 

    I mean, my mother would ask me something like this:   "Crimes of Paris, who do you think you are, Lord Duke McCackiak" .   And to her, a fag was that thing you stuck in your mouth and puffed on.  (a cigarette, that is).  In addition to "whilst", I have often used "amongst". 

  • @flugel said:

    The last time I listened to Gregg Williams on Hard Knocks he said "Let's hunt. LET'S PHUCKING HUNT!"  Should we ask poor Nick Foles how they responded?  

    The week before that Buffalo didn't get a first down until there was about 9 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

    The Browns stuffed Le’Veon Bell last year! 10 carries for 32 yards. I hope he plays!

    @opal312 said:

    The Browns stuffed Le’Veon Bell last year! 10 carries for 32 yards. I hope he plays!

    He also reported at the last possible minute and was rusty as hell because he skipped training camp.