anyone else starting to have a bad feeling about the opener?
-
They can win 19 in a row and my feelings would not change.
Why post on an Internet forum about them then?
I attended the game in Jacksonville when Tim Couch bombed a game winning Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan, the only browns victory I’ve ever attended. Browns fans who left early in the parking lot didn’t believe us.
This team can go 0-16 again, I’m gonna bleed orange and brown regardless
Why post on an Internet forum about them then?
I attended the game in Jacksonville when Tim Couch bombed a game winning Hail Mary to Quincy Morgan, the only browns victory I’ve ever attended. Browns fans who left early in the parking lot didn’t believe us.
This team can go 0-16 again, I’m gonna bleed orange and brown regardless
Have you ever stopped to consider the idea of addressing the message and NOT the messenger?
Really, you guys are really, totally fahked up when it comes to me. I say something you don't like, and because my facts leave you looking stupid, instead of addressing what I post.................you guys go on and on and on about ME...............psychoanalysis, trying to figure out WHY I post? Dude? What the fahk do you care about what I do or don't do?
You don't think THAT is more fauhked up than me pulling the chains of a bunch of mental morons? Jesus, dude, there are about 10 active posts where all you guys are doing is taking about ME ME ME ME ME ME ME........................WTF?
Other than making tongue-in-cheek jokes, you won't find posts about me trying to figure out what makes you idiots post the horseschidt you post? WHY? Because this is a MESSAGE BOARD.....it isn't a psycoanalysis couch. Really, you guys are sooooo fahked up about the nobility of being a Browns fan, you can't see the parody of me pizzing you all off and watching you come unglued all because i don't kiss the Aszes of some intellectually inferior mouth-breathing coaches, execs and athletes.
Good grief, I am in your head. Just address messages....................................
For instance. (try not to address ME)
I believe Joe Thomas was ordinary
I believe OL are a dime a dozen
The Browns just replaced Joe Thomas with a guy who never played one NFL play, and was undrafted.
Now, for years we have battled this idiotic OL fascination. BUT............. what I have posted makes a very, very strong case for my beliefs. Here are the ramifications....
YOU guys think LT is crucial
YOU think guys Dorsey is really a great GM
YOU think OL guys are talented and drafting them high is important.
SO, here we are, what you guys believe is ALL FAUHKED UP by what the Browns have done. If Dorsey is so great, and OL are so talented, why are the Browns jsut now settling on the LT............... with a UDFA?
My post is sane, salient and it challenges eeryone who disagrees with me. But not ONE OF YOU ASSHOLES addressed the topic or logic. You don't want anyone to disturb your fantasy that JT is a HOF lock, that OL men are hard to come by, and that Dorsey is a genius.
Sorry bro, but this OL bullschidt is not holding water. But rather than admit I am killing it, you woudl rather ponder why I post here?
Hypocrites. YOu are all hypocrites.
-
We don’t respond to your fax because quite frankly they’re all just ludicrous that they’re not really worthy of being responded to I mean they’re just generally just wrong. So there’s not much to discuss. You say the earth is flat we sSay the earth Is round i mean what is there to argue about? Absolutely nothing. So what does that leave us nothing but your stupidity and Frack Ology to deal with. And you know we do make you look like a fool excuse me let me correct that you make yourself look like a fool all we do is just sort of steer you through the door
-
Which means what for this year? You think he will be any less rusty? When/if he does report he may be semi-useless for 2-3 weeks, after all, he is a year older and deeper in debt.
He isn't playing tomorrow and I don't care when he reports. Connor is starting.
-
Which means what for this year? You think he will be any less rusty? When/if he does report he may be semi-useless for 2-3 weeks, after all, he is a year older and deeper in debt.
He isn't playing tomorrow and I don't care when he reports. Connor is starting.
He isn't playing tomorrow and I don't care when he reports. Connor is starting.
Yea, which means, as I said, you have traded a proven All Pro for a completely unproven player. I see it as about a 1 in 10 chance that he would perform up to the level that L. Bell would normally perform
-
-
I think the team is better but still not competitive against possible playoff teams 24-10 $hitsburgh
-
That is some sig material right there my friend.
I think people may fear playing and losing to a horrible browns team, but that’s about it.
This year... that fear is legitimate. Hopefully you’re still not salty when the Browns don’t suck
Go back and look at what the trades say about the Browns every August...............almost to a man people predict "this" is the year they could cause a lot of problems.
As I just described to resident village idiot Gipper..................my saltiness has NOTHING TO DO WITH WINNING.
Are you guys that small minded? My saltiness centers around players and coaches that are non-deserving of being called Browns. My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers. It has to do with how easy people have given the loyalty of decades to the real Browns, to this paper doll imitation.
They can win 19 in a row and my feelings would not change.
. My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers.
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
-
He isn't playing tomorrow and I don't care when he reports. Connor is starting.
Yea, which means, as I said, you have traded a proven All Pro for a completely unproven player. I see it as about a 1 in 10 chance that he would perform up to the level that L. Bell would normally perform
Yea, which means, as I said, you have traded a proven All Pro for a completely unproven player. I see it as about a 1 in 10 chance that he would perform up to the level that L. Bell would normally perform
He does not need to be as good as Bell.
-
. My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers.
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
Stinks, thanks for the props.
I was at the 42-0 drubbing with our dearly departed KS Hutchins, and still with us Eric and Doug. In those days I was the consummate Steeler hater. At the silence right before the Anthem, I coerced my cohorts to join me and yell.....KORDELL'S A HOMO. It echoed and that was the last fun we had.
My tone on this board is founded in my hate for what the city of Cleveland AND fans allowed to happen to the team I loved. Blame the move on whoever you want, but allowing the name Browns to be attached to a group of men who had absolutely no connection to what once was, still stands as an abomination.
There is no chance for the Browns to ever again hold a head-to-head advantage over the Steelers. 7 years of sweeps will never happen, and the Steelers will never have the kind of drought that Browns are in. Remember, the Steelers bad years ere before the modern era of football. Thanks to the bounty of wealth Modell brought to the NFL, the Steelers, and many other franchises were able to prosper. No team in the modern era of football has been as bad as the now Cleveland Browns. For the Browns to regain the head-to-head advantage, the Steelers would actually have to break the record the Browns set as the worse team. In today's NFL, only the Browns can exhibit that kind of incompetence.
Here is why I believe Pittsburgh will prevail Sunday.
Tyrod versus Ben...Edge Pittsburgh
Antonio Brown vs the Browns recievers.............Edge Pittsburgh
Add to that the Browns established bad habits for mistakes, penalties and bad clock management, and the Steelers have another Edge.
Finally, I have watched the Steelers year in and year out lose key players to injury and contract issues only to see replacements come out of nowhere who nicely fill the gap. Every year that I have watched the Steelers, the "experts" lament at how the Steelers just won't be as effective without _ _ _ _ _ . Then in week 3, the same experts praise how the Steelers found a great replacement.
You forget that the Steelers are a winning franchise, they are a family and they have a system. They are, in every aspect f the game, a more organized, and focused team than the Browns. As such, they are favored in the Browns home.
At the end of the day this game comes down to Ben Roethlisberger, If, like Brady, he has started to decline, then the Browns have a chance. Otherwise, Ben is the difference.
One thing I would advise you to watch.... the BIGGEST NEWS OF SOMEONE MISSING, is Haley. Haley's departure is a huge benefit for the Steelers, and a problem for the Browns. Look for the Steelers to return to big plays and downfield passing.
Should be a tough game, maybe a good one for Garrett, but I think the Steeler win this gam.
-
Yea, which means, as I said, you have traded a proven All Pro for a completely unproven player. I see it as about a 1 in 10 chance that he would perform up to the level that L. Bell would normally perform
He does not need to be as good as Bell.
He does not need to be as good as Bell.
Vag,
he may be better. The departures of Chad Scott and Kevin Greene were going to devestate the Steelers, remember that? YAWN
The Steelers got rid of Haley. Haley turned the Steelers O in to a predictable dink-and-dump. DOn't be surprised to see a lot more down-field passing against the Browns. I wold not be surprised if they don't burn the Browns deep, early to put Williams back on his heels.
-
He does not need to be as good as Bell.
Vag,
he may be better. The departures of Chad Scott and Kevin Greene were going to devestate the Steelers, remember that? YAWN
The Steelers got rid of Haley. Haley turned the Steelers O in to a predictable dink-and-dump. DOn't be surprised to see a lot more down-field passing against the Browns. I wold not be surprised if they don't burn the Browns deep, early to put Williams back on his heels.
Vag,
he may be better. The departures of Chad Scott and Kevin Greene were going to devestate the Steelers, remember that? YAWN
The Steelers got rid of Haley. Haley turned the Steelers O in to a predictable dink-and-dump. DOn't be surprised to see a lot more down-field passing against the Browns. I wold not be surprised if they don't burn the Browns deep, early to put Williams back on his heels.
Ghoolie...even a better example I think is when Jerome Bettis retired.."the Steelers ain't got no running game now blah blah" you heard them say..
-
He does not need to be as good as Bell.
Vag,
he may be better. The departures of Chad Scott and Kevin Greene were going to devestate the Steelers, remember that? YAWN
The Steelers got rid of Haley. Haley turned the Steelers O in to a predictable dink-and-dump. DOn't be surprised to see a lot more down-field passing against the Browns. I wold not be surprised if they don't burn the Browns deep, early to put Williams back on his heels.
Vag,
he may be better. The departures of Chad Scott and Kevin Greene were going to devestate the Steelers, remember that? YAWN
The Steelers got rid of Haley. Haley turned the Steelers O in to a predictable dink-and-dump. DOn't be surprised to see a lot more down-field passing against the Browns. I wold not be surprised if they don't burn the Browns deep, early to put Williams back on his heels.
Weather is supposed to be atrocious. I don't know how much downfield anything we are going to see from either team as a result. I don't know if Connor will be better than bell, he has a different running style. I do think it's pretty dumb for people to assume he won't be any good tho based on his camp and preseason and how he tore up college football before his cancer diagnosis. I guess we will find out. All I know is a lot of people here have been predicting the demise of the steelers since I first joined the board and that was back in 2003 or 2004 on my old name. I don't forsee that happening anytime soon.
It should be a good game Sunday.
-
They have been good games lately
-
. My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers.
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
8 years and we'll be back on top.
Gipper won't be dead.
But hundreds of gerbils will die in your rectum in the meantime.
Z
-
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
8 years and we'll be back on top.
Gipper won't be dead.
But hundreds of gerbils will die in your rectum in the meantime.
Z
Zombo said:
8 years and we'll be back on top.
Gipper won't be dead.
But hundreds of gerbils will die in your rectum in the meantime.
Z
-
-
It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge
It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge
Hue Jackson is a complete Shmucking idiot.
-
It actually looks like the moron we have as head coach is playing Harrison LT after playing our best guard there all pre season so I’m worried about every game whilst this jackass is in charge
Hue Jackson is a complete Shmucking idiot.
Hue Jackson is a complete Shmucking idiot.
Worst head coach the Browns have ever had........... let that sink the phuck in for a second.
-
. My saltiness has to do with this shidtbag franchise giving away our lifetime head to head advantage over the Steelers.
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
The Steelers lead the series 73-58, counting 2 playoff games.
Should the browns ever catch up in this lopsided series, the Gipper will have long been dead....and perhaps me and you too LOL!
Your knowledge of football history is impeccable, the actual date was September 9, 2007 when the Steelers went ahead in the series 56-55.
A statement was made. That 34-7 thrashing officially marked the end of the browns dominance over the Steelers.....but it was the 42-0 "welcome back to NFL" game 8 years earlier that the Steelers took ownership of the browns making them their perennial whipping boy to this day, Saturday Sept, 8, 2018....
...not confident that it lasts past Sept 9th though..LOL
Call us when you catch up halfway to the number of championships we have we have 13 you have six do the mathCall us when you catch up halfway to the number of championships we have we have 13 you have six do the math
-
Hue should have been fired last year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
