Skip to content

Calfox Fantasy Football Funnies and Follies

The Browns Board
7 4 172 1
  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #1

    So, I missed my draft on my first team. I ended up getting there at the end, and laughed as I won an award for best draft. LOL

    then, I did my own draft, and as much as possible, I drafted Cleveland Browns.

    My grade on the first - was "B"

    my grade on my own draft - "D-"

    LOL

    Thank you for completing your draft with Yahoo Fantasy Football! With a manager like you, Calfox KosarDawgs should be in great shape, no matter what the computers say.

    But let's check with them anyway! We sat down with our friends at Automated Insights and took a look at your draft. After crunching the numbers and throwing some darts, your draft received a:

    D-

    ...so, this counts as locker room material, right? But don't take our word for it -- read and share the full analysis with your friends by clicking the link below. And no matter your grade, remember: "That's why they play the game." Good luck!

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Draft Summary

    Whoever is running Calfox KosarDawgs should hang on to their day job after turning the top overall pick into the worst projected record in Phil Dawson Browns Board. Behind multiple Browns in the early rounds (Jarvis Landry, Nick Chubb, David Njoku, and Tyrod Taylor), Calfox KosarDawgs are projected to finish in 12th place at 1-13 (1,543 points).

    •  
    • Calvin Ridley

    Best Pick

    What a tremendous late-round value for Calfox KosarDawgs, who got Ridley with the 1st pick in the 15th round, about five rounds later than his ADP of 125. Ridley is projected to score 164 fantasy points with the Falcons, which makes him a valuable No. 3 WR for this squad.

    •  
    • Nick Chubb

    Going out on a Limb

    Did you lose a bet? We're wondering why else you would select Chubb in the 3rd round, about seven rounds earlier than his ADP of 121. You could be onto something, though. Chubb is projected to score 145 fantasy points this season with the Browns. Based on projected points, Chubb will slot in as the No. 3 RB for Calfox KosarDawgs to begin the season.

    Draft Notes

    • With only two quarterbacks off the board, Calfox KosarDawgs foresaw a run coming and jumped in early, taking Tyrod Taylor at No. 49 overall. In the subsequent round, three more quarterbacks came off the board.

    • Calfox KosarDawgs are particularly deep at quarterback, selecting more than any other team in the league with three, outpacing the league average of just 2.1.

    • With the selections of Jarvis Landry, Nick Chubb, David Njoku, Tyrod Taylor, Zane Gonzalez, Antonio Callaway, Rashard Higgins, and Baker Mayfield, Calfox KosarDawgs had more Browns than any other team in the league. The Browns were also popular with your opponents, as 11 of them were selected in the draft, more than any other NFL team.

    • Week 11 could be a rude awakening for Calfox KosarDawgs, as they have 10 players on a bye, led by Jarvis Landry, Tyrod Taylor, and Nick Chubb. Zombo's Death Dawgs, your Week 11 opponent, will have three players (Pierre Garcon, Isaiah Crowell, and Duke Johnson Jr.) getting the week off.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I may have had the worst draft....heh heh heh...but the fun is not coming in last, and as high as possible.

    Maybe climb over time.

    Win it all. That would be a hoot.

    LOL

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #4

    Three years in this league and I had computer/site issues every time, kicked me off 7 times during the draft autodrafted on a few I didnt like but still I got an "ok" team.

    Screenshot_2018-09-04-13-36-14.png

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Screenshot_2018-06-08-19-04-53.png

  • So, I missed my draft on my first team. I ended up getting there at the end, and laughed as I won an award for best draft. LOL

    then, I did my own draft, and as much as possible, I drafted Cleveland Browns.

    My grade on the first - was "B"

    my grade on my own draft - "D-"

    LOL

    Thank you for completing your draft with Yahoo Fantasy Football! With a manager like you, Calfox KosarDawgs should be in great shape, no matter what the computers say.

    But let's check with them anyway! We sat down with our friends at Automated Insights and took a look at your draft. After crunching the numbers and throwing some darts, your draft received a:

    D-

    ...so, this counts as locker room material, right? But don't take our word for it -- read and share the full analysis with your friends by clicking the link below. And no matter your grade, remember: "That's why they play the game." Good luck!

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @calfoxwc said:

    My grade on the first - was "B"

    my grade on my own draft - "D-"

    10 to 1 your "D-" team outperforms your "B" team...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    My grade on the first - was "B"

    my grade on my own draft - "D-"

    10 to 1 your "D-" team outperforms your "B" team...

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @tour2ma said:

    10 to 1 your "D-" team outperforms your "B" team...

    Yep, I got a C in Otto Graham and a B+ in Phil Dawson ... Every single year my lower rated team has done better, so watch out Otto Graham league!

    Z