Fans
-
Some of you mite remember I have mentioned that I do work security for extra cash from time to time, Where I live it is close to work concerts and events around the Pisspuke area, over the summer when I had time I worked several concerts from Skynard to God Smack. I never really put any effort in to talking to any co workers because I just figured they were most likely Steeler fans, Well at the last show I worked (some kid concert) I got stuck talking to a few of them and they were trying to get enough people round up to work the Steelers and Pitt games, That was when I learned that most of the co workers were Browns and Indians fans! We all thought it would make it easier on us if we all kept that hidden from the Pittsburgh concert goers. None of the people from my "group" were willing to work Steeler games but mite do some Pitt games, I found it funny, I worked with these guys and girls all summer long and this just now came out lol. Now granted some of the other guys mite of known each other but I was an outsider, I never caught a ride with them always drove myself etc and I would rather walk the aisles alone, just give me a 2 way radio so I could call in for help if need be. But this changes everything and with Willie Nelson coming Friday mite get to have some conversations with other fans while in that Sheet property!
-
Very cool medicineman! The second hand Willie Nelson effect should make the conversation more fun, haha.
-
I tuned up Willie's Jag when I lived in Colorado! Took me along for the test drive. As down to Earth as they come!
-
I'll never smoke weed with Willie again! ??
-
-
I own a Yamaha Classical.. It sounds amazing...
My first guitar was (is) a cheap Yamaha (steel string acoustic). Guys with Martins would ask to play it because it had such good tone. And it played well. It's more or less a boat paddle now though. The action isn't so good any more. I still play it now and then as it's handy. My Ovation stays in it's case.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
