Respect from Tomlin
-
Is it not how all coaches roll?
Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.
Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy
You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................
UNLESS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT DOSEY AND HALEY ARE LIARS?
You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.
Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.
Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy
You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................
UNLESS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT DOSEY AND HALEY ARE LIARS?
You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.
Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.
But I digress,
you are the smartest person on here, you are never wrong, everything you say comes true.
You are also the toughest man that has ever lived. You would take Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Connor McGregor, Deonte Wilder, in the first round.
You also have the football knowledge of BB, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, and Vince Lombardi all together. If you were the coach, they would never lose again. In fact would score every single play and never give up a yard. You are also the best scout and talent evaluator the world has ever seen. You amaze everyone.
Oh shoot, I got into Ghoolies mind there for a minute. He refers to himself in the 3rd person.
No what you really are is sorry. A sad soul. Someone who thinks the good thing to do is talk bad about everyone, be racist, homophobic, and vile. Someone who has no actual knowledge of football, and will only make a prediction when the outcome is already known, or gives himself multiple chances to improve his probability.
And talks bad about anyone who he can not match up to whether it is fame, skill, or smarts. People you wish you were, or had their opportunities. And it doesnt just happen with football
Peace out LOSER. Your whole Ghoolie persona has gotten old and nobody here likes you, wants to hear anything from you, cares about your dumb opinion, and cares to read your trolling anymore. If you spent a second trying to actually discuss something real instead of tell everyone how great you are and give yourself head you might actually be alright. But no, that doesnt give you an ego boost, it doesnt make yourself feel better, it doesnt let your inner pig come out.
So peace out prick. God Bless
-
-
Ok so let me get this right................... I pay respect to Steelers and you assholes hate it.
Haley pays respect to the Steelers and Pittsburgh, and it's okay.
Now, Tomlin pays respect to Cleveland.............I wonder if Steeler fans are going to call him a FRAK.
Seriously, you guys are children with your Browns bullschidt.
The Steelers are the greatest franchise in the history of the NFL. Superbowls are the gauge. End of debate.
-
Is it not how all coaches roll?
Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.
Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy
You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................
UNLESS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT DOSEY AND HALEY ARE LIARS?
You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.
Again, you are a bunch of childish
Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave. Gee, what's wrong with this picture?
Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?
-
Again, you are a bunch of childish
Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave. Gee, what's wrong with this picture?
Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?
Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave. Gee, what's wrong with this picture?
Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?
I have been asked to lay off Ghoolie because my rapier like wit and accurate factual criticisms of him have made him to appear to be a sympathetic figure around here,
The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts. It went like this: "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"
-
So, what do you think about Greg Williams instructing his players to KILL THE HEAD.....hit the head................. Take out the ACL.................. Break Ankles....................
Hoorta schidts his pants at how dirty the steelers are..................not realizing the Browns are the real scumbags.
Greg Williams is a piece of schidt................. is THIS IS BROWNS FOOTBALL? Then the Browns will continue to be losers. Undisciplined, thugs.
GO STEELERS...........................Do to Cleveland what Williams tries to do to others.
GO STEELERS...........................Do to Cleveland what Williams tries to do to others.
go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here.
the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?
-
GO STEELERS...........................Do to Cleveland what Williams tries to do to others.
go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here.
the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?
go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here.
the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?
DO you guys not bring up schidt Ben Roethlisberger doesn't do any more? Hmmmmmmmmm?
HYPOCRISY...................... DUDE.................................. HYPOCRISY................................... AND BULLSCHIDT............................................
You magically want to believe that just because Williams is now in Cleveland, he has cast aside all his human nature?
The guys is a piece of schidt.
-
Again, you are a bunch of childish hypocrites. YOu guys are full of bravado until I expose your childish, gradeschool fan bullschidt, THEN you change your story.
Look twat hair, IF THIS IS INDEED HOW ALL COACHES ROLL................ Then why even post this bullschidt. No, no, no. you assholes get no free passes. Had I not pointed out your hypocrisy
You would be posting on and on and on about how Tomlin's respect is proof positive that things have changed. But I didn't let you dickheads get away with your fantasy. H Y P O C R I S Y...................Be consistent, if you accept admiration for the Steelers and Pittsburgh fans from Dorsey and Haley, then you have to accept it from me, RIch, Stinks, and anyone else who respects the Steelers...........................................
UNLESS WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS THAT DOSEY AND HALEY ARE LIARS?
You can't have it both ways, homosexuals. Either the praise for the Steelers and their fans is authentic, or Haley and Dorsey have no spine to speak what they really feel. It's one or the others, dickheads.
Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.
But I digress,
you are the smartest person on here, you are never wrong, everything you say comes true.
You are also the toughest man that has ever lived. You would take Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali, Joe Frazier, Connor McGregor, Deonte Wilder, in the first round.
You also have the football knowledge of BB, Nick Saban, Urban Meyer, and Vince Lombardi all together. If you were the coach, they would never lose again. In fact would score every single play and never give up a yard. You are also the best scout and talent evaluator the world has ever seen. You amaze everyone.
Oh shoot, I got into Ghoolies mind there for a minute. He refers to himself in the 3rd person.
No what you really are is sorry. A sad soul. Someone who thinks the good thing to do is talk bad about everyone, be racist, homophobic, and vile. Someone who has no actual knowledge of football, and will only make a prediction when the outcome is already known, or gives himself multiple chances to improve his probability.
And talks bad about anyone who he can not match up to whether it is fame, skill, or smarts. People you wish you were, or had their opportunities. And it doesnt just happen with football
Peace out LOSER. Your whole Ghoolie persona has gotten old and nobody here likes you, wants to hear anything from you, cares about your dumb opinion, and cares to read your trolling anymore. If you spent a second trying to actually discuss something real instead of tell everyone how great you are and give yourself head you might actually be alright. But no, that doesnt give you an ego boost, it doesnt make yourself feel better, it doesnt let your inner pig come out.
So peace out prick. God Bless
Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
-
Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
Who in their right mind would give a psychotic fck like you their name or contact info? As far as everything we do being based on hate you are partially true, we hate your stick and your presence here. It has grown old. You think you are a man because someone can hit you in your thick neanderthal head and you don't fall down? Are you a man because you can hit hard? At least the rest of us have the balls to pick a side and stay on it. We are Browns fans, have been and always will be, if you arent then why not GTFO and haunt the Steelers board. Your allegiance goes back and forth like the wind. Why the board owner is so dead set on your staying here is beyond me. If he opened it to a vote you wouldn't capture 1%
-
Come on you big internet tough guy, you tell someone to be consistent. That is irony at it's best. You have never been consistent.
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.
I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.
And whether you want to admit it or not, and whether you are a real tough guy or not, you are an internet tough guy. That is someone who thinks they can and threatens to beat up anyone without knowing the other person.
You see Ghoolie, I have been quite confident in my abilities in that area for a long time. As has been a lot of other people. But I dont have a desire to fight you or anyone else. You see, you just arent that important to me. And why would I want yo fight you when I dont know you.
Now since I remember your story about being sparring partners with someone, let me tell you a story. Not to scare you or act tough, not to make myself look good, just a simple fact that you dont know who you are talking to at anytime.
When I was about 15 years old, I went to the area boxing club with my cousin. Had heard they had a good teacher that was pretty big and tough. Well after a little while, he said he would let everyone spare a little bit. He said I couldn't with anyone as I might hurt them so he would with me. I hit him 1 time and he quit. Does that mean I am the toughest guy ever? No. Does that even mean I am tougher than you. No. What it means is that you have absolutely no idea who you are talking to, which was the EXACT point.
-
go steelers? what? is another timeout in order? i mean fuk i agree wuth u on alot of sht but our defense is finally respectable SOLELY cause of williams and now ur bringing up sht he doesnt do anymore and he served his time for........dude gtfo of here.
the other stuff u do is post whoring u get paid for, i get it. but go steelers is too far. this board gets enough traffic without the need for someone like this right?
DO you guys not bring up schidt Ben Roethlisberger doesn't do any more? Hmmmmmmmmm?
HYPOCRISY...................... DUDE.................................. HYPOCRISY................................... AND BULLSCHIDT............................................
You magically want to believe that just because Williams is now in Cleveland, he has cast aside all his human nature?
The guys is a piece of schidt.
DO you guys not bring up schidt Ben Roethlisberger doesn't do any more? Hmmmmmmmmm?
HYPOCRISY...................... DUDE.................................. HYPOCRISY................................... AND BULLSCHIDT............................................
You magically want to believe that just because Williams is now in Cleveland, he has cast aside all his human nature?
The guys is a piece of schidt.
he was the product of a previous era in football. pls dont kid urself that what u hear in those videos wasnt being said in every team in the NFL...he just got caught.
But i wanna be crystal fukking clear, that sht does not sit well with me and if audio came out of him going back to that sht here in cleveland....bye coach williams!! So make ur points without resorting to this go steelers bullsht. I mean wtf is wrong with u sometimes?
-
Just what we need, a liquored up Eddie Haskell exercising his freedom of speech from a Memphis Trailer Park thinking he's teaching his version of a board full of Bart Simpsons how to behave. Gee, what's wrong with this picture?
Shouldn't you be putting your shittt stained underwear on the clothes line to piss off the Memphis Browns Backers group 2 minutes away-downwind from you?
I have been asked to lay off Ghoolie because my rapier like wit and accurate factual criticisms of him have made him to appear to be a sympathetic figure around here,
The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts. It went like this: "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"
The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts. It went like this: "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"
? Gips, that used to be the dirtiest thing said on TV back in BC (Before Color-TV)
-
Gunz.............. BIG TOUGH INTERNET GUY? ME?
Dude, I have posted my real name, website, phone number and pictures here many, many times.
SHow me how 'tough" you are.
Put your money where your vagina is....... POST YOUR PHOTO................... POST YOUR PHONE NUMBER........................POST YOUR ADDRESS...............
YOU are the coward, biitch.
C mon, Poosy boy. It is YOU hiding behind the Internet, not me. Show me, show me how "toguh you are. YOu won't, all you will do is cast bullschidt that you WISH was true because you cannot debate me on facts. EVERY FUKCING THING YOU DO is based on hate. I post schidt that you don't like, and you have no intellectual ability to shoot it down, so you fabricate it.
How many people here have you met in person? How many times have you shared your personal information? Zomblow has. HE has balls. Hoorta has at least posted pictures of himself, so has Stan, Nickers and a few others.
Poosy poosy poosy......................... poosy pooosy poosy
But how about YOU tough guys. C mon, Gip, Hoort
Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.
I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.
And whether you want to admit it or not, and whether you are a real tough guy or not, you are an internet tough guy. That is someone who thinks they can and threatens to beat up anyone without knowing the other person.
You see Ghoolie, I have been quite confident in my abilities in that area for a long time. As has been a lot of other people. But I dont have a desire to fight you or anyone else. You see, you just arent that important to me. And why would I want yo fight you when I dont know you.
Now since I remember your story about being sparring partners with someone, let me tell you a story. Not to scare you or act tough, not to make myself look good, just a simple fact that you dont know who you are talking to at anytime.
When I was about 15 years old, I went to the area boxing club with my cousin. Had heard they had a good teacher that was pretty big and tough. Well after a little while, he said he would let everyone spare a little bit. He said I couldn't with anyone as I might hurt them so he would with me. I hit him 1 time and he quit. Does that mean I am the toughest guy ever? No. Does that even mean I am tougher than you. No. What it means is that you have absolutely no idea who you are talking to, which was the EXACT point.
Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.
I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.
2Bro, look, be fair, lose the hate. Don't accuse me of being a chicken who hides behind a screen name when I have been 100% transparent about who Tom is. When you accuse something that you yourself are guilty of, it makes you look foolish. If you point is, you think you hate me, and no matter what I post, unless it is pro Browns, you will attack, then you have made my point. I don't blast anyone for not being public, but don't accuse me of that.
I have indeed been fortunate in life. I am proud of what my wife and i share of our blessings. I am proud of how much of those blessings my wife and I are able to share.
But you know, making personal friends isn't about spending money to travel. I have many pals here that I share phone calls and emails with that I have never met. DOn't accuse me of hate when I can boast far more personal relationships here than you, with people I have never met. Let me ask you, how many posters here do you know by their real name? I honestly know about 40. If I am a sociopath, how can that be?
Let me try to find some real common ground with you because I think you are a good, decent guy.
My often brutal, abusive Ghoolie nature here has NEVER, EVER, not once been delivered with malice towards who the real Gunz, mjp, Dutch or anyone else might be. I don't know you guys, so really, how can what I write on a message board anger you so? Herein lies Ghoolie's fire.
I despise the passion for football that can raise grown men to anger in their real life. I despise the inability of a human being to focus on debating a message but instead attack the messenger. Perhaps I don't understand the importance football Browns has to many here. But perhaps it is only me who understands how out of hand, how overblown most of you have allowed it to become?
So, I invite you to put your hate aside, forget me, and if you have the courage, debate only the football message I have put out. I believe that not many will because they are so blinded by winning football games that truth, principle and character mean nothing. So, venture into civility with me if you are big enough to do so. HEre is my question.................
How can a fan hate head-hunters, dirty play, and cheating, but simultaneously embrace Greg Williams; a man who taught players to head-hunt and to purposely hurt other players?
Can you honestly tell me that if Greg Williams was the DC for the Steelers, that fans here would forgive his past and talk about what a great man he is? You know damned well everyone here would be talking about his past and what an animal he is. But, because he is the Browns DC, now all of a sudden we can forgive him because he is "born again"? As I said, a giuy like Hoorta spends all his days despising dirty players, but but but.....then forgives WIlliams by saying...that was the old WIlliams, he isn't like that now.
So does that make him forgiving? Or does it make him a hypocrite? Does he forgive Ben? Harrison? Belichik? Ward? No, no, he doesn't. He only forgives OUR GUY. That is the hypcrisy that fuels Ghoolie.
Let me leave you with this. Nobody loved Jim Brown more than me. But because my Father instilled in me that a man never hits or abuses a woman, when Browns was charged with rape, and attempted second degree murder, he stopped being my hero. He was guilty and charges were dropped because, well, you know how it was back in the day. Never again did I watch him play. My Dad was mad at me for refusing to go see him play. My Dad, as I told him, was guilty of hypocrisy.
However, as Ghoolie torments those too personally attached to this football team, perhaps Tom forgets that a lot of people just can't seperate themselves from the team they love. Maybe there are two lessons to be learned.
So look man, I don't want a war with you. I like waring on football nonsense, but not when it mistakenly becomes personal. Why people take sports so seriously, honestly it is absolutely beyond my grasp. Of all the things I love, browns, accordion, guitar, pitbulls, Harleys,....thee is nothing anyone could say about what Ienjoy that would even get me to raise an eyebrown. I really don't get the intensity over a football team.
My last lookie here, I just launched a new invention, a water technology that I pray will bring safe water to hundreds of millions of people. We just yesterday had a couple large entities invest in our launch. If it happens that my blessings flow into this venture, and I said this before, I'll make the offer to fly a bunch of you to Vegas to see a game, and then party at my home. You can even pizz in my pool if ou want.
In the meantime, I'll try to do a better job of recognizing that some of you are just passionately connected to the Browns.
I'm out.
God blees you man. I really do apologize if I offended you, but again, I don't know you. I would like to. So I will send you my phone number via PM.
-
What a waste of server storage. If you read even half of a sentence Ghoolie writes without scrolling write on by you must be new around here. Worst thing you can do is even acknowledge his existence or any of the other 5 avatars he uses.
I haven’t read a thing he’s posted since his full page drivel two years ago about how he all told us Tom Brady was done and how he couldn’t believe how stupid we all were and didn’t listen to him....
If you want to argue with a senile old guy there are better places to find one. Let this troll starve.
-
Sure.. What Williams did in the past is despicable.. I don't think anyone is arguing that.... But like all people.. I think everyone deserves a 2nd chance to turn things around in a positive manner.. That is all I'm looking for is a positive impact on the team... I just want to see the team improve and win despite Hue.. Even though I think Hue is a back stabbing Mother phucker..... I don't think Williams is an evil man.. I just think he got carried away with himself in offering cash for concussions so to speak.. But for god sakes.. Lets not act like he's the only one whose done thins.. I imagine stuff like this went on more in the past... Today.. not so much... I'm just ready to unload all the bad things I have witnessed in Browns football in the last 20 or more years or so.. I can't hold on to bad vibes for too long.. I watched My old man die from being bitter.. I can't let that happen to me...
Life is too Goddamn short... I doubt we will win.. But I don't think its out of the realm of happening.. Go Browns!
-
Yea kinda like I expected, just insults.
I'm not stupid enough to post personal information. How many people have I met? Well maybe because I live in VIRGINIA. But, I forgot we are all supposed to be as fortunate as you and can go wherever we want, when we want. And actually that is a compliment. You have been fortunate in your life, and instead of acting like a human bring, you act like this.
2Bro, look, be fair, lose the hate. Don't accuse me of being a chicken who hides behind a screen name when I have been 100% transparent about who Tom is. When you accuse something that you yourself are guilty of, it makes you look foolish. If you point is, you think you hate me, and no matter what I post, unless it is pro Browns, you will attack, then you have made my point. I don't blast anyone for not being public, but don't accuse me of that.
I have indeed been fortunate in life. I am proud of what my wife and i share of our blessings. I am proud of how much of those blessings my wife and I are able to share.
But you know, making personal friends isn't about spending money to travel. I have many pals here that I share phone calls and emails with that I have never met. DOn't accuse me of hate when I can boast far more personal relationships here than you, with people I have never met. Let me ask you, how many posters here do you know by their real name? I honestly know about 40. If I am a sociopath, how can that be?
Let me try to find some real common ground with you because I think you are a good, decent guy.
My often brutal, abusive Ghoolie nature here has NEVER, EVER, not once been delivered with malice towards who the real Gunz, mjp, Dutch or anyone else might be. I don't know you guys, so really, how can what I write on a message board anger you so? Herein lies Ghoolie's fire.
I despise the passion for football that can raise grown men to anger in their real life. I despise the inability of a human being to focus on debating a message but instead attack the messenger. Perhaps I don't understand the importance football Browns has to many here. But perhaps it is only me who understands how out of hand, how overblown most of you have allowed it to become?
So, I invite you to put your hate aside, forget me, and if you have the courage, debate only the football message I have put out. I believe that not many will because they are so blinded by winning football games that truth, principle and character mean nothing. So, venture into civility with me if you are big enough to do so. HEre is my question.................
How can a fan hate head-hunters, dirty play, and cheating, but simultaneously embrace Greg Williams; a man who taught players to head-hunt and to purposely hurt other players?
Can you honestly tell me that if Greg Williams was the DC for the Steelers, that fans here would forgive his past and talk about what a great man he is? You know damned well everyone here would be talking about his past and what an animal he is. But, because he is the Browns DC, now all of a sudden we can forgive him because he is "born again"? As I said, a giuy like Hoorta spends all his days despising dirty players, but but but.....then forgives WIlliams by saying...that was the old WIlliams, he isn't like that now.
So does that make him forgiving? Or does it make him a hypocrite? Does he forgive Ben? Harrison? Belichik? Ward? No, no, he doesn't. He only forgives OUR GUY. That is the hypcrisy that fuels Ghoolie.
Let me leave you with this. Nobody loved Jim Brown more than me. But because my Father instilled in me that a man never hits or abuses a woman, when Browns was charged with rape, and attempted second degree murder, he stopped being my hero. He was guilty and charges were dropped because, well, you know how it was back in the day. Never again did I watch him play. My Dad was mad at me for refusing to go see him play. My Dad, as I told him, was guilty of hypocrisy.
However, as Ghoolie torments those too personally attached to this football team, perhaps Tom forgets that a lot of people just can't seperate themselves from the team they love. Maybe there are two lessons to be learned.
So look man, I don't want a war with you. I like waring on football nonsense, but not when it mistakenly becomes personal. Why people take sports so seriously, honestly it is absolutely beyond my grasp. Of all the things I love, browns, accordion, guitar, pitbulls, Harleys,....thee is nothing anyone could say about what Ienjoy that would even get me to raise an eyebrown. I really don't get the intensity over a football team.
My last lookie here, I just launched a new invention, a water technology that I pray will bring safe water to hundreds of millions of people. We just yesterday had a couple large entities invest in our launch. If it happens that my blessings flow into this venture, and I said this before, I'll make the offer to fly a bunch of you to Vegas to see a game, and then party at my home. You can even pizz in my pool if ou want.
In the meantime, I'll try to do a better job of recognizing that some of you are just passionately connected to the Browns.
I'm out.
God blees you man. I really do apologize if I offended you, but again, I don't know you. I would like to. So I will send you my phone number via PM.
Bro, look, be fair, lose the hate. Don't accuse me of being a chicken who hides behind a screen name when I have been 100% transparent about who Tom is. When you accuse something that you yourself are guilty of, it makes you look foolish. If you point is, you think you hate me, and no matter what I post, unless it is pro Browns, you will attack, then you have made my point. I don't blast anyone for not being public, but don't accuse me of that.
I have indeed been fortunate in life. I am proud of what my wife and i share of our blessings. I am proud of how much of those blessings my wife and I are able to share.
But you know, making personal friends isn't about spending money to travel. I have many pals here that I share phone calls and emails with that I have never met. DOn't accuse me of hate when I can boast far more personal relationships here than you, with people I have never met. Let me ask you, how many posters here do you know by their real name? I honestly know about 40. If I am a sociopath, how can that be?
Let me try to find some real common ground with you because I think you are a good, decent guy.
My often brutal, abusive Ghoolie nature here has NEVER, EVER, not once been delivered with malice towards who the real Gunz, mjp, Dutch or anyone else might be. I don't know you guys, so really, how can what I write on a message board anger you so? Herein lies Ghoolie's fire.
I despise the passion for football that can raise grown men to anger in their real life. I despise the inability of a human being to focus on debating a message but instead attack the messenger. Perhaps I don't understand the importance football Browns has to many here. But perhaps it is only me who understands how out of hand, how overblown most of you have allowed it to become?
So, I invite you to put your hate aside, forget me, and if you have the courage, debate only the football message I have put out. I believe that not many will because they are so blinded by winning football games that truth, principle and character mean nothing. So, venture into civility with me if you are big enough to do so. HEre is my question.................
How can a fan hate head-hunters, dirty play, and cheating, but simultaneously embrace Greg Williams; a man who taught players to head-hunt and to purposely hurt other players?
Can you honestly tell me that if Greg Williams was the DC for the Steelers, that fans here would forgive his past and talk about what a great man he is? You know damned well everyone here would be talking about his past and what an animal he is. But, because he is the Browns DC, now all of a sudden we can forgive him because he is "born again"? As I said, a giuy like Hoorta spends all his days despising dirty players, but but but.....then forgives WIlliams by saying...that was the old WIlliams, he isn't like that now.
So does that make him forgiving? Or does it make him a hypocrite? Does he forgive Ben? Harrison? Belichik? Ward? No, no, he doesn't. He only forgives OUR GUY. That is the hypcrisy that fuels Ghoolie.
Let me leave you with this. Nobody loved Jim Brown more than me. But because my Father instilled in me that a man never hits or abuses a woman, when Browns was charged with rape, and attempted second degree murder, he stopped being my hero. He was guilty and charges were dropped because, well, you know how it was back in the day. Never again did I watch him play. My Dad was mad at me for refusing to go see him play. My Dad, as I told him, was guilty of hypocrisy.
However, as Ghoolie torments those too personally attached to this football team, perhaps Tom forgets that a lot of people just can't seperate themselves from the team they love. Maybe there are two lessons to be learned.
So look man, I don't want a war with you. I like waring on football nonsense, but not when it mistakenly becomes personal. Why people take sports so seriously, honestly it is absolutely beyond my grasp. Of all the things I love, browns, accordion, guitar, pitbulls, Harleys,....thee is nothing anyone could say about what Ienjoy that would even get me to raise an eyebrown. I really don't get the intensity over a football team.
My last lookie here, I just launched a new invention, a water technology that I pray will bring safe water to hundreds of millions of people. We just yesterday had a couple large entities invest in our launch. If it happens that my blessings flow into this venture, and I said this before, I'll make the offer to fly a bunch of you to Vegas to see a game, and then party at my home. You can even pizz in my pool if ou want.
In the meantime, I'll try to do a better job of recognizing that some of you are just passionately connected to the Browns.
I'm out.
God blees you man. I really do apologize if I offended you, but again, I don't know you. I would like to. So I will send you my phone number via PM.
But see there is the thing, you lump everyone on here in one way, except yourself.
You have NEVER seen me post a word about any of the people you named, or have I shown any rabid fan tendencies. In fact, on more than 1 occasion I have stated I love High School football more than College, College way more than pro.
What I have a problem with is hypocrisy. I'd you were to gum up every thread on here with content, but didnt flip flop, I wouldn't say a word. If you didn't say all the vile things and turn around and say I dont have a racist/etc bone in my body, no issue to me. If you didn't say your were the smartest football person on here, and not realize that predictions or trivia or whatever isnt the same thing, I'm good. You see, I have done A LOT of work in my life to gain the actual knowledge I have. And I dont think that one of these tiny announcers on s tv screen or on the internet etc has close to the knowledge because they can pick a game better. No, that really is more gambling/probability to me.
I'm glad your invention sounds to be doing well. Hope you gave a good weekend. I just think Tom should come out way more often as Ghoolie
God Bless
-
The precise quote was a bit of a premonition of your thoughts. It went like this: "Ward, don't you think you were a little hard on the Beaver last night"
? Gips, that used to be the dirtiest thing said on TV back in BC (Before Color-TV)
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
