Skip to content

Facebook

Political Discussion
54 9 1.1k
  • Where baby boomers argue over politics and spread political conspiracy theories. 

    FT_18.09.05_FacebookRelationship_younger

    http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/09/05/americans-are-changing-their-relationship-with-facebook/

  • its about time. That shtstain has to.die

  • hopefully snapchat and twitter die off too

  • hopefully snapchat and twitter die off too

    @clevfan4life said:

    hopefully snapchat and twitter die off too

    If twitter died our president might have to actually be a president. Then we're in deep Kimchi!?

  • @clevfan4life said:

    hopefully snapchat and twitter die off too

    If twitter died our president might have to actually be a president. Then we're in deep Kimchi!?

    @texasag1969 said:

    If twitter died our president might have to actually be a president. Then we're in deep Kimchi!?

    Then we would have to rely on MSM to provide us with their..."ahem" unbiased views of the world.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    If twitter died our president might have to actually be a president. Then we're in deep Kimchi!?

    Then we would have to rely on MSM to provide us with their..."ahem" unbiased views of the world.

    @canton-dawg said:

    Then we would have to rely on MSM to provide us with their..."ahem" unbiased views of the world.

    he can sht out to.fox and breitbart, u know full well that dumb ngr uses twitter way too much and steps on his own dik constantly at 4am with it. Even diehards said the dude needs to calm down with tweets

  • Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

  • Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

    Yeah but would he come across like a bitched butt child while doing it?   Me thinks no.  

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

    Yeah but would he come across like a bitched butt child while doing it?   Me thinks no.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah but would he come across like a bitched butt child while doing it?   Me thinks no.  

    I'm not going to say I like all of Trump's tweets because I don't but I think it has been an effective tool for him to combat a heavily biased liberal media stacked against him.

  • I liked myspace better. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Yeah but would he come across like a bitched butt child while doing it?   Me thinks no.  

    I'm not going to say I like all of Trump's tweets because I don't but I think it has been an effective tool for him to combat a heavily biased liberal media stacked against him.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    I'm not going to say I like all of Trump's tweets because I don't but I think it has been an effective tool for him to combat a heavily biased liberal media stacked against him.

    By providing an outlet that's heavily biased and stacked in his favor

  • Image may contain: 1 person, text

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    I'm not going to say I like all of Trump's tweets because I don't but I think it has been an effective tool for him to combat a heavily biased liberal media stacked against him.

    By providing an outlet that's heavily biased and stacked in his favor

    @mld-woody said:

    By providing an outlet that's heavily biased and stacked in his favor

    How is twitter biased? Can't enemies of Trump use the same forum to come against him?

  • @mld-woody said:

    By providing an outlet that's heavily biased and stacked in his favor

    How is twitter biased? Can't enemies of Trump use the same forum to come against him?

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    How is twitter biased? Can't enemies of Trump use the same forum to come against him?

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    How is twitter biased? Can't enemies of Trump use the same forum to come against him?

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

    You could say that about anyone using twitter couldn't you? Trump does not go unchallenged on Twitter.  Whatever he says people can respond either positively or negatively.

  • @oldbrownsfan said:

    How is twitter biased? Can't enemies of Trump use the same forum to come against him?

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

    I have a Twitter account but never use it. As far as I can tell anybody can say anything on his own account and it's up to that person how many people he can attract has followers.

    WSS

  • @mld-woody said:

    Twitter isn't. How Trump uses it, his platform on there, is. 

    I have a Twitter account but never use it. As far as I can tell anybody can say anything on his own account and it's up to that person how many people he can attract has followers.

    WSS

    @westside-steve said:

    I have a Twitter account but never use it. As far as I can tell anybody can say anything on his own account and it's up to that person how many people he can attract has followers.

    WSS

    Same here. I see other people respond on twitter to Trump's tweets so I don't see him getting a free pass to say whatever he wants unchallenged but I have never used twitter myself.

  • I still don't know what twitter is.  I thought it was having the shits after a three day bender.

  • Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Twitter has been a great way for Trump to set the narratives instead of the liberal MSM (and they can't stand it). Instead of Trump always having to respond to them they are forced to respond to his tweets. One of the successes of Reagan was to go around the biased liberal media and speak directly to the people. If he were president today I have no doubt he would be using twitter to also bypass the fake news media.

    how did reagan go around the media? 

  • @westside-steve said:

    I have a Twitter account but never use it. As far as I can tell anybody can say anything on his own account and it's up to that person how many people he can attract has followers.

    WSS

    Same here. I see other people respond on twitter to Trump's tweets so I don't see him getting a free pass to say whatever he wants unchallenged but I have never used twitter myself.

    @oldbrownsfan said:

    Same here. I see other people respond on twitter to Trump's tweets so I don't see him getting a free pass to say whatever he wants unchallenged but I have never used twitter myself.

    There’s a big double standard going on inside the Twitterverse.

    Trump isn’t permitted to block anyone because according to Twitter, it’s a 1st Amendment issue in an open forum.

    Then yesterday, Jack Dorsey (CEO of Twitter) drops a lifetime ban on Alex Jones because he hurt some snowflakes feelings from CNN.

    Im sure some libtard will try to circle that square for me...gonna be fun.