Skip to content

well surprise surprise...we still suck

The Browns Board
88 29 2.7k 1
  • @tour2ma said:

    IN other news...

    TacoCabanaManna still sucks.

    so clever I think you missed your calling as a comedy writer

    @tacosman said:

    so clever I think you missed your calling as a comedy writer

    And you missed yours as a janitor?

  • @tacosman said:

    so clever I think you missed your calling as a comedy writer

    And you missed yours as a janitor?

    @tour2ma said:

    And you missed yours as a janitor?

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

  • @syd said:

    I did and you pretty much said he sucked maybe you should learn how to articulate 

    "well landry showed up I guess sort of"

    again,maybe you should learn how to read.  I specifically singled him out as the one who didnt suck

    @tacosman said:

    "well landry showed up I guess sort of"

    again,maybe you should learn how to read.  I specifically singled him out as the one who didnt suck

    more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

  • @tour2ma said:

    And you missed yours as a janitor?

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

    @tacosman said:

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

    you give yourself to much credit

  • to be fair there were bright spots....Ward looked great as I thought he would.  The defense played with a ton of energy.

  • @tour2ma said:

    And you missed yours as a janitor?

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

    @tacosman said:

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

    Care to put it to a vote?

  • sydS syd

    @tacosman said:

    "well landry showed up I guess sort of"

    again,maybe you should learn how to read.  I specifically singled him out as the one who didnt suck

    more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

    @syd said:

    more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

    you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

  • to be fair there were bright spots....Ward looked great as I thought he would.  The defense played with a ton of energy.

    @tacosman said:

    to be fair there were bright spots....Ward looked great as I thought he would.  The defense played with a ton of energy.

    Ward looked great just like you said?

    @tacosman said:

    Ward has a good rookie year

    One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

  • @tacosman said:

    you aren't very good at this...I'll try to let you figure out the concept.  

    Care to put it to a vote?

    @tour2ma said:

    Care to put it to a vote?

    lmao....maybe they will pick you  for volleyball at recess too.   

  • @syd said:

    more or less saying he sort of showed up if I read that from anyone about any player without seeing the game I would take it that he sucked as I said learn how to articulate

    you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

    @tacosman said:

    you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

    thing is Landry did have a good game loved the way he taunted pit's db's got a penalty out of one of his taunts so saying that he showed up sort of I guess makes u look like a butt

  • @tacosman said:

    to be fair there were bright spots....Ward looked great as I thought he would.  The defense played with a ton of energy.

    Ward looked great just like you said?

    @tacosman said:

    Ward has a good rookie year

    One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

    @tour2ma said:

    Ward looked great just like you said?

    One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

    honored that you take the time to search for me....

    yes I think ward will be  good.  Last I checked it's not  my responsibility to catalog all my opinions about every player for you multiple times before the season.  What other players would you like me to opine on before I can comment on them in the future?

  • sydS syd

    @tacosman said:

    you would take it wrong then.....thats a you problem not a me problem.  The 'well' part makes it clear I segregated Landry from the rest.

    thing is Landry did have a good game loved the way he taunted pit's db's got a penalty out of one of his taunts so saying that he showed up sort of I guess makes u look like a butt

    @syd said:

    thing is Landry did have a good game loved the way he taunted pit's db's got a penalty out of one of his taunts so saying that he showed up sort of I guess makes u look like a butt

    again, he was singled out in a way to contrast from the dreck performances of the rest.  This is evident by the language used and the context it was used in.  He had a nice stat line but Im not sure his impact on the game was quite as good.  Regardless the fact that he did have a much better game than the rest of the wrs was pointed out.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Ward looked great just like you said?

    One of three times you mentioned "Ward" in the past year.

    honored that you take the time to search for me....

    yes I think ward will be  good.  Last I checked it's not  my responsibility to catalog all my opinions about every player for you multiple times before the season.  What other players would you like me to opine on before I can comment on them in the future?

    @tacosman said:

    honored that you take the time to search for me....

    yes I think ward will be  good.  Last I checked it's not  my responsibility to catalog all my opinions about every player for you multiple times before the season.  What other players would you like me to opine on before I can comment on them in the future?

    I checked because in general you are full of sh!t. And this time was no exception.

    Opine on whomever you like... just don't change the level of praise when you see then play later.

    And for the record I was a pretty good, all-around volleyball player in my day. Worked with a former US Olympian at the Painesville YMCA one summer back in '73.

  • surprised the defense was still on their feet after all the 3 and outs the offense managed.  long way to go but at least they have already improved on last season's record

  • I thought Tyrod was pedestrian in the passing game, the Oline was not very good, so some of his problems were due to lack of time, that has to improve.

  • That Sheet undrafted free agent we have starting isn't going to help.

  • I sure miss that lard azz LT who wore #73...what’s his name?! ?

  • We have to make a change on the left side.  They were killing us.

  • If a tie as 3 pt underdogs when you are 1-31 can seem like a bad result....well this was an example of such.

    A FIVE TURNOVER EDGE......wtf is the record of nfl teams with a five turnover edge?  Gotta be 90% right?  

    And these werent relatively benign turnovers.  Hell one was essentially a td return.  

    Maybe the weather was part of the reason for the offense sucking, but c'mon......tyrod looked like complete trash.  

    Our supposedly good wide recieving corps?  Ummmm....well landry showed up I guess sort of.  The rest looked like crap.  

    After today Im just really worried about our offense.....another Sheet performance like that and sure...bring on the rookie.

    Hyde looked like he had weights in his shoes.

    Offensive line whipped play after play.

    After pitt got up 21-7, defense played really well....but wonder how much of this was just ben and the weather....

    can we stop sending peppers sorry butt out their for punt returns as well?

    If we cant win a game where we have a5 turnover edge????  3-12-1 here we come......

    @tacosman said:

    If a tie as 3 pt underdogs when you are 1-31 can seem like a bad result....well this was an example of such.

    A FIVE TURNOVER EDGE......wtf is the record of nfl teams with a five turnover edge?  Gotta be 90% right?  

    And these werent relatively benign turnovers.  Hell one was essentially a td return.  

    Maybe the weather was part of the reason for the offense sucking, but c'mon......tyrod looked like complete trash.  

    Our supposedly good wide recieving corps?  Ummmm....well landry showed up I guess sort of.  The rest looked like crap.  

    After today Im just really worried about our offense.....another Sheet performance like that and sure...bring on the rookie.

    Hyde looked like he had weights in his shoes.

    ***  Offensive line whipped play after play. ***

    The Oline is the only point i'll give you.  It sucked horribly.  With more time, Tyrod would have much more time to get rid of the football.  Either the Oline needs time to gel, or we need to figure out something else. Oline could either be the end of us, or if it gets better, we could vastly improve. 

  • I thought Tyrod was pedestrian in the passing game, the Oline was not very good, so some of his problems were due to lack of time, that has to improve.

    @runyon27 said:

    I thought Tyrod was pedestrian in the passing game, the Oline was not very good, so some of his problems were due to lack of time, that has to improve.

    Thank you runyon.  The oline is definitely the problem.  Baker would not have done much better if at all.