well surprise surprise...we still suck
-
Agree completely , Mark.
There were as many positives as there were negatives to take away from Week 1... which may be the definition of a "tie."
Yep. Dwelling on negatives never yiellds a positive result, so I chose to dwell on the positives.
Mark is right...coming back late in the game is HUGE.
Mike
Mark is right.
Can i get you to record this so I can play it whenever I try to convince my wife that i'm right?
-
Mark is right.
Can i get you to record this so I can play it whenever I try to convince my wife that i'm right?
-
lol... non transferable.
As for Browns teams quitting... I've never seen it. And not all that along ago (although it seems it) we had two comeback wins including the biggest one in franchise history IIRC.
-
Agree completely , Mark.
There were as many positives as there were negatives to take away from Week 1... which may be the definition of a "tie."
-
-
I know there was the Tennessee game where the Browns were waaaaaaaay behind and came back to win... I think Hoyer was QB and Travis Benjamin had a big day?
Yes...Titans game. I remember that one. How many years ago was that?
-
I know there was the Tennessee game where the Browns were waaaaaaaay behind and came back to win... I think Hoyer was QB and Travis Benjamin had a big day?
Yes...Titans game. I remember that one. How many years ago was that?
-
2014... Will you just look at those gorgeous uniforms...
2014...seems like a lifetime ago.
-
2014... Will you just look at those gorgeous uniforms...
Amen about the uniformsAmen about the
-
The biggest issue is that we proved we're still the Browns. We proved that we couldn't win the game. That we'd find yet another way NOT to win.
I've been writing that we have to learn to win. But learning to tie is a step in the right direction...
... or as Mr. Petty once (almost) put it...
Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I've started out, for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there
I'm learning to tie, around the clouds
But what goes up must come down
I'm learning to tie, but I ain't got wings
Coming down is the hardest thingI've been writing that we have to learn to win. But learning to tie is a step in the right direction...
... or as Mr. Petty once (almost) put it...
Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I've started out, for God knows where
I guess I'll know when I get there
I'm learning to tie, around the clouds
But what goes up must come down
I'm learning to tie, but I ain't got wings
Coming down is the hardest thingHad it been a prime time game you could have quoted Rush, “Tie By Night.”
-
If I was a fan of Rush, I might have...

But kissing your own sister has been compared to a tie, too... ?
Except in Pittsburgh...
Yes...Titans game. I remember that one. How many years ago was that?
Also vs. ATL in same general time frame.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login