Skip to content

why was gordon ignored for most of the game yesterday?

The Browns Board
59 22 1.4k
  • @tour2ma said:

    tia's getting' hitched?

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #50

    @tiamat63 said:

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    how old are you Tia?

  • CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFSC CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS wrote on last edited by
    #51

    JG was out of game shape and running in some rain and Tyrod never got settled in, so it looked like he wasn’t reading the defense very well. Njoku’s sideline drop after a drop did not help out either. I have a feeling flash will look like vintage flash in the New Orleans

    Tyrod has to be better but the whole offensive unit does as well. Defense can tighten up too. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    how old are you Tia?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #52

    @clevfan4life said:

    how old are you Tia?

    okay-and-how-old-are-vou-mclovin-old-enough-ed-29935802.png

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    how old are you Tia?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #53

    @clevfan4life said:

    how old are you Tia?

    Haven't you been chastised enough for harassing the babies????

  • @clevfan4life said:

    how old are you Tia?

    okay-and-how-old-are-vou-mclovin-old-enough-ed-29935802.png

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #54

    @tiamat63 said:

    okay-and-how-old-are-vou-mclovin-old-enough-ed-29935802.png

    lols, i just asked cause i assumed u were not one of the highlanders occupying the poly board....but still a guy in his 50's or early 60's. Seems u might be more in my age bracket, 30's or 40's?

  • @tour2ma said:

    tia's getting' hitched?

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #55

    @tiamat63 said:

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    Sounds like a friend with "make-up sex" benefits.

  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #56

    I   think we know the answer to the Op's question now.  Moving on.

  • @clevfan4life said:

    how old are you Tia?

    Haven't you been chastised enough for harassing the babies????

    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
    #57

    @texasag1969 said:

    Haven't you been chastised enough for harassing the babies????

    ?

  • @tiamat63 said:

    okay-and-how-old-are-vou-mclovin-old-enough-ed-29935802.png

    lols, i just asked cause i assumed u were not one of the highlanders occupying the poly board....but still a guy in his 50's or early 60's. Seems u might be more in my age bracket, 30's or 40's?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #58

    @clevfan4life said:

    lols, i just asked cause i assumed u were not one of the highlanders occupying the poly board....but still a guy in his 50's or early 60's. Seems u might be more in my age bracket, 30's or 40's?

    30's and 40's?!?!?! 

    download.jpeg

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Ha! Nearly went down that road once before bubs.  In no hurry to revisit it.   This is for a good friend of mine.  Lending a helping hand while I still have one to give. 

    Edit: should preface my comment by saying that the Maid of Honor and myself already fight like a married couple - that's as close as I want to be spoken for at the moment.  

    how old are you Tia?

    NeroN Nero wrote on last edited by
    #59

    @clevfan4life said:

    how old are you Tia?

    What is a pretty boy like you doing in a Board like this?