Skip to content

It's Official: The Refs Screwed the Browns

The Browns Board
43 17 2.0k
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Actually he did wrap him up and then released his R hand and arm to place it on the ground to hold off his weight from BB. It was purely a bad call. The ref was in the perfect position to see that arm and hand go out to the ground in an effort to not pile him into the ground. Even Ben understood what Garrett did.

    Oh I know it was a bad call, I'm just saying Garrett could've avoided it.  I really think he could've pulled up a bit and not drill him as hard.  

    hx214H hx214 wrote on last edited by
    #41

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Oh I know it was a bad call, I'm just saying Garrett could've avoided it.  I really think he could've pulled up a bit and not drill him as hard.  

    No chance. If Garrett plays that way he might as well just stick to pass coverage. 

    The whole pansy as s rule change is BS. NFL just having a knee jerk reaction to Aaron Rodgers getting hurt last year.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #42

    Feels like time for a(nother) Joe "Turkey" Jones debate...

  • Feels like time for a(nother) Joe "Turkey" Jones debate...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #43

    @tour2ma said:

    Feels like time for a(nother) Joe "Turkey" Jones debate...

    I wasn't here for this, do tell!