Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. I almost forgot about missed tackles....

I almost forgot about missed tackles....

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 2 Posters 563 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • manbearpig manbearpigM
    • 454 Posts
    • 3 Reputation
    manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I am watching nfl clips of the Browns and in all my stupidness about getting pumped for the season, I forgot that we can't tackle for shit! Does anyone have any news on this from the mini camps? For the past few years, I have honestly believed that the Browns don't even own tackling dummys. I would love to hear that "The Great" Mangini has seen footage of all our missed tackles and has been stressing this along with everything else. Anyone got the low down??

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • manbearpig manbearpigM
      • 454 Posts
      • 3 Reputation
      manbearpigM manbearpig wrote on last edited by
      #2

      The game I am watching is this near disaster.. http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlig...wns-29-Bills-27

      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • PlaygroundLegend PlaygroundLegendP
        • 927 Posts
        • 4 Reputation
        PlaygroundLegendP PlaygroundLegend wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I swore at my tv that whole game dude, Lynch ran all over us, it made me sick, I wanted to suit up after that

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate