Which game is this year's big tailgate?
-
When's the big homecoming tailgate party this year?
WSS
-
When's the big homecoming tailgate party this year?
WSS
When's the big homecoming tailgate party this year?
WSS
Jets, Steve, on a Thursday night. That is the word I heard.
-
When's the big homecoming tailgate party this year?
WSS
Jets, Steve, on a Thursday night. That is the word I heard.
Jets, Steve, on a Thursday night. That is the word I heard.
That is correct.
-
I'll try tp stop by for a while. I am staying downtown that game. I assume some people might be down there at 3-4 PM?
-
I'll try tp stop by for a while. I am staying downtown that game. I assume some people might be down there at 3-4 PM?
-
-
How about advising us on here when/if those plans do come together.
I'll certainly try to do that.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login