Syrvey
-
Just curious guys. If you could pick any award or any honor to be bestowed upon yourself what do you think it might be? Academy Award? Quarterback the winning Super Bowl team? Walk-off Homer last game of the World Series or pitch a no-hitter and that game? Drive the winning vehicle in the Indy 500 or at a car race? Knockout the heavyweight champion of the world? Pulitzer Prize? Edward R Murrow award? Grammy? Tony? Congressional Medal of Honor? Elected president of the United States? Nobel Peace Prize or any Nobel? Win the Tour de France? Others?
WSS
-
Or, gee, how about having a religion formed around your life and deeds or teachings? You know, like Jesus, Muhammed, Moses, Buddha, Confucius, L. Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, Helena Blavatsky, Krishna, Martin Luther, Jeff (Dudeism) Lebowski (its OK....some of the others above may have been fictional as well)
Gipperism.
Has a certain ring to it, don't it!

-
I already got one major award and a T-shirt to match, "Southeast Asian War Games....2nd Place"?
-
mebbe "United States Poet Laureate"
or mebbe
"Tim Conway Comedy Award"
and the "National 2nd Amendment Hero" award.
"America's Greatest Tomato Grower" award, but I don't think that is a real award, either....
-
The title "Juris Doctor" Err.....I got that one 38 years ago. The other great title I have is simply "Dad". And one I am looking forward to is: "Dad of an Ivy League PhD" That one I expect in about 3 years.
So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner" That would be cool.
-
The title "Juris Doctor" Err.....I got that one 38 years ago. The other great title I have is simply "Dad". And one I am looking forward to is: "Dad of an Ivy League PhD" That one I expect in about 3 years.
So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner" That would be cool.
The title "Juris Doctor" Err.....I got that one 38 years ago. The other great title I have is simply "Dad". And one I am looking forward to is: "Dad of an Ivy League PhD" That one I expect in about 3 years.
So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner" That would be cool.
Actually for me just plain old Gramp works just fine for the 3 most important people. ?
-
The title "Juris Doctor" Err.....I got that one 38 years ago. The other great title I have is simply "Dad". And one I am looking forward to is: "Dad of an Ivy League PhD" That one I expect in about 3 years.
So...maybe someday I could be "Dad of Nobel Prize Winner" That would be cool.
Actually for me just plain old Gramp works just fine for the 3 most important people. ?
Actually for me just plain old Gramp works just fine for the 3 most important people. ?
I am too young to be a grandfather....or, at least, I am not one yet.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login