***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***
-
theres nothing like this in all of pro sports
-
And that's the 0-1-1 start for 2018. They'll try again next week...
-
how can we be fukked wuth any harder?
"...hold my beer". - Hue Jackson
-
how can we be fukked wuth any harder?
"...hold my beer". - Hue Jackson
-
Hue is clueless and Zane blows. He quite literally lost us the game.
-
Last win, December 24, 2016.
-
Time to call Dan Bailey, he can't be worse than this performance.
-
Last win, December 24, 2016.
Last win, December 24, 2016.
I was there
-
Good thing you cut Gordon but kept Zane buddah boy
-
Guys, I'm so Shmucking tired of this. How is this the same script for 15 years? Honestly, I'm a skeptical person but I truly believe we may be cursed.
-
I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.
-
Guys, I'm so Shmucking tired of this. How is this the same script for 15 years? Honestly, I'm a skeptical person but I truly believe we may be cursed.
-
Good thing you cut Gordon but kept Zane buddah boy
Good thing you cut Gordon but kept Zane buddah boy
Welcome to the board.
Yep. New kicker coming.
-
I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.
I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.
anyone know where he live's for his sake I hope not,but then again
-
we are in hell
we are in hell
"What's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game" ?
-
peppers and that fine fichigan education I swear he is one stupid fuk last week far catch when he had 20 yards in front of him and right before half when he should fair catch he doesn't he is lucky to have held onto the ball
-
The Jets may be the best chance for a win, can we go 1-46-1?
-
just a sude note, cam heyward just landed full bodyweight on mahomes, no flag. Anyobe surprised?
just a sude note, cam heyward just landed full bodyweight on mahomes, no flag. Anyobe surprised?
To be fair it was week 1 for the refs too and they admitted the call on us was wrong
-
The script so far for this season:
1. Defense is OK with flashes of talent, keeps CLE in games
2. Offense slogs through, then goes all out at the end to try for a comeback
3. Special teams are the difference maker... in preventing wins
-
I think that fine education would be a benefit to you
did peppers do anything at all today ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login