Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
259 42 5.2k 1
  • Guys, I'm so Shmucking tired of this. How is this the same script for 15 years? Honestly, I'm a skeptical person but I truly believe we may be cursed.

  • I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.

  • Guys, I'm so Shmucking tired of this. How is this the same script for 15 years? Honestly, I'm a skeptical person but I truly believe we may be cursed.

    @jrb12711 said:

     but I truly believe we may be cursed.

    theres no doubt about it. none. this is unparralled fail in sports history. Sure ita happebed to other teams, but not for this many years every god damn year. 

  • Good thing you cut Gordon but kept Zane buddah boy

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Good thing you cut Gordon but kept Zane buddah boy

    Welcome to the board.

    Yep. New kicker coming.

  • I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    I would say break the guy’s legs but they are already useless.

    anyone know where he live's for his sake I hope not,but then again

  • we are in hell

    @clevfan4life said:

    we are in hell

    "What's puzzlin' you is the nature of my game" ?

  • sydS syd

    peppers and that fine fichigan education I swear he is one stupid fuk last week far catch when he had 20 yards in front of him and right before half when he should fair catch he doesn't he is lucky to have held onto the ball 

    @syd said:

    peppers and that fine fichigan education I swear he is one stupid fuk last week far catch when he had 20 yards in front of him and right before half when he should fair catch he doesn't he is lucky to have held onto the ball 

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

  • The Jets may be the best chance for a win, can we go 1-46-1?

  • just a sude note, cam heyward just landed full bodyweight on mahomes, no flag. Anyobe surprised?

    @clevfan4life said:

    just a sude note, cam heyward just landed full bodyweight on mahomes, no flag. Anyobe surprised?

    To be fair it was week 1 for the refs too and they admitted the call on us was wrong

  • The script so far for this season:

    1. Defense is OK with flashes of talent, keeps CLE in games

    2. Offense slogs through, then goes all out at the end to try for a comeback

    3. Special teams are the difference maker... in preventing wins

  • @syd said:

    peppers and that fine fichigan education I swear he is one stupid fuk last week far catch when he had 20 yards in front of him and right before half when he should fair catch he doesn't he is lucky to have held onto the ball 

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

    @mld-woody said:

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

  • The Jets may be the best chance for a win, can we go 1-46-1?

    @baconhound said:

    The Jets may be the best chance for a win, can we go 1-46-1?

    That’s what the record will be unless Hue gets fired before that

  •  MT is 6'3 and every bit of 210lbs.   It will be a new level of physical Ward has yet to experience.  THAT will be the difference.      Post 9/10/18....   

    @texasag1969      Like I said, MT is a top THREE receiver.  Argument that he might be better than Julio because of aversion to injury.   He'll be talked about at the best in the NFL soon.

    @tiamat63 said:

     MT is 6'3 and every bit of 210lbs.   It will be a new level of physical Ward has yet to experience.  THAT will be the difference.      Post 9/10/18....   

    @texasag1969      Like I said, MT is a top THREE receiver.  Argument that he might be better than Julio because of aversion to injury.   He'll be talked about at the best in the NFL soon.

    Wouldn't Ward and Thomas have gone against each other at OSU's practices?

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    @syd said:

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    It was a bad pick taking Peppers as high as they did but he tackles well, not much else but he does tackle.

    If you want to look hard at busts, look no further than NJokeWho

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    @syd said:

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    Hey actually did more than Ward today. Had a better game. Made a lot of good plays that might not necessarily show up in the box score.

    But I know all of Pep's criticism is 100% unbiased and has nothing to do with his college.... lol. 

    I'll let you just foam at the mouth over in the corner. Maybe you can get that education one day 

  • sydS syd

    @mld-woody said:

    I  think that fine education would be a benefit to you

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    @syd said:

    did peppers do anything at all today ? 

    Peppers had several good tackles on running plays.  Defense as a whole played well to hold New Orleans  to only 21 points.  If the kicker could kick, its a win for the Browns.

  • Too long without a win. The team will be taking an extra touch before throwing. You could tell zane over thought every kick.

    We just need one horrible win. The right decision by the ref. An amazing throw by the QB. Or the opposition not kicking well.

    Once we have a win. You would hope we can build from it.

  • Peppers had a couple of decent Kick off returns. 

  • On the plus side we are now tied with Pittspuke at 0-1-1.

  • The reaction by some on the board is actually very similar to Michigan games recently (oh no, I said that awful word. Please just try to stay with me)

    Our offense has been so bad that we rely completely on our Defense. They get no help from the O and are constantly on the field. Eventually, they'll crack once, late in the game, and people will start going at the defense and blaming them. It's very ignorant.