Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
259 42 5.2k 1
  • @baconhound said:

    Today was on special teams but the offense is offensive.  Anyone who has watched these two debacles and has been inspired by this offense needs therapy 

    Then sign me up Dr. Freud. I had very few issues with how the offense went about its business today. Dink and dunk for sure, but kept chains moving and kept the defense rested. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Then sign me up Dr. Freud. I had very few issues with how the offense went about its business today. Dink and dunk for sure, but kept chains moving and kept the defense rested. 

    ummmmm....we lost ...we played a defense that have up 40 plus pts last week......sure we have a piece of Sheet kicker, but i see this offense as the same ol same ol ...and where has that gotten us in the past....friggin ramrod taylor as qb with a running back that is worse than crowell....yeah, we are just a friggin incredible offense.....by the way, where is the idiot wr we got from miami......heh heh heh....same ol same ol....and the beat goes on....the beat goes on.....

  • @mld-woody said:

    Unfortunately there are still a good number of totally unbiased posters that will take every opportunity to rip on Pep. Even when he's having a pretty good game. 

    But then again I respond so I guess I'm not helping. 

    The fact that your handle pic is a photo of him in a TTUN uniform and not a Browns uniform makes me think you really aren't that upset about it. 

    I mean seriously, I sometimes wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a Jabrill Peppers fan. 

    And I'm not one of the guys who gives you Sheet about him, either. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    The fact that your handle pic is a photo of him in a TTUN uniform and not a Browns uniform makes me think you really aren't that upset about it. 

    I mean seriously, I sometimes wonder if you are a Browns fan or just a Jabrill Peppers fan. 

    And I'm not one of the guys who gives you Sheet about him, either. 

    I'm a Browns fan, and a Cleveland fan, through and through. Born and raised. Decided to move back to the city. I'll always be a fan of this team unlike those that bitch and moan and attack our players on here. 

  • @syd said:

    well I guess we have that he doe's fair catch well 

    deal!!!     dead serious too. If he isnt dropping punts he can fair catch till he's blue in the face. Im sick of little sht tripping up this team, if all the guy has are good hands....im sold, fair catch away. But reality is wgen he does bring it out he's serviceable. And he protects the ball. So enough about him. He's coming into.his own at SS......he's going to be a major piece of williams's defense. Who cares where he went to.school? I cant even remember the last time michigan was worth a sht anyway, its like steelers fans being asked to care about our ancient irrelevant rivalry

    @clevfan4life said:

    deal!!!     dead serious too. If he isnt dropping punts he can fair catch till he's blue in the face. Im sick of little sht tripping up this team, if all the guy has are good hands....im sold, fair catch away. But reality is wgen he does bring it out he's serviceable. And he protects the ball. So enough about him. He's coming into.his own at SS......he's going to be a major piece of williams's defense. Who cares where he went to.school? I cant even remember the last time michigan was worth a sht anyway, its like steelers fans being asked to care about our ancient irrelevant rivalry

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

  • @ibleedbrown said:

    This one’s on the special teams honcho. 

    bottom line is ramrod taylor will not lead any nfl team to the promise land....end of story...so why do we have yet another loser at qb...i see every friggin team playing their rookie qbs right away for the last several yrs...its the way things are now in the nfl...these clowns need to see if mayfield was worth the number 1 pick...why is he sitting behind yet another browns qb loser...he stinks...play the kid for christ sake....as far as i am concerned looking back last yr when baby huey was pumping the ever livin crap out of rg3 and now this crap with ramrod taylor......i am not sure if huey was pumping ramrod like he did the gimp, but if he did, then he needs to go. hue jackson's was pumped by the browns as being some guru  qb coach....pfffffft...yeah right....

    @browns52 said:

    bottom line is ramrod taylor will not lead any nfl team to the promise land....end of story...so why do we have yet another loser at qb...i see every friggin team playing their rookie qbs right away for the last several yrs...its the way things are now in the nfl...these clowns need to see if mayfield was worth the number 1 pick...why is he sitting behind yet another browns qb loser...he stinks...play the kid for christ sake....as far as i am concerned looking back last yr when baby huey was pumping the ever livin crap out of rg3 and now this crap with ramrod taylor......i am not sure if huey was pumping ramrod like he did the gimp, but if he did, then he needs to go. hue jackson's was pumped by the browns as being some guru  qb coach....pfffffft...yeah right....

    Yeah, just look at Mahommes!.... Wait... He sat his rookie year? Oh... nvm

  • @clevfan4life said:

    why is peppers being brought up? the whole defense, including him, played well...if anyobe had a subpar game actually it was myles. He didnt play horrible but his presence around brees was def less than it was last week around ben. But still, everyone on the D played adequately so can we stfu about peppers? i get it he's from michigan but god he's tge least of this teams concerns

    Myles had several pressures and some moves that should have lead to holding calls that the zebra's blatantly ignored.

    No sacks, but he did some good work today.  

    @tiamat63 said:

    Myles had several pressures and some moves that should have lead to holding calls that the zebra's blatantly ignored.

    No sacks, but he did some good work today.  

    yeah id have to go back and redo all the def snaps, not sure i have the chops for that today. I just remember the eye test telling me that left tackle had his number, coupled with brees having a short timer. I didnt mean to insinuate myles played poorly, but he wasnt the handful he was last week.

    actually the guy that impressed me was chris smith #50......i had no idea who ge was till today. But he's prerty fukking stout on that left edge, and he has a decent power dig around the edge. He's better than og imo, if he can keep that up

  • @clevfan4life said:

    deal!!!     dead serious too. If he isnt dropping punts he can fair catch till he's blue in the face. Im sick of little sht tripping up this team, if all the guy has are good hands....im sold, fair catch away. But reality is wgen he does bring it out he's serviceable. And he protects the ball. So enough about him. He's coming into.his own at SS......he's going to be a major piece of williams's defense. Who cares where he went to.school? I cant even remember the last time michigan was worth a sht anyway, its like steelers fans being asked to care about our ancient irrelevant rivalry

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    @mld-woody said:

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    Oh please, you love it! ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    Oh please, you love it! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh please, you love it! ?

    Sorry, the meds make me so forgetful sometimes

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    @clevfan4life said:

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

  • @clevfan4life said:

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

    @mld-woody said:

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

    Those were good games and there have been more however only one in past 11 years has had playoff/bcs/national championship ramifications for both teams. I think that's what he speaking on not the fact that the games are close or whatever. 

    Edit: the one game being "the spot" game as had Michigan won they would have been in playoff and I intentionally said 11 years to leave out the game of the century. Also I had to oblige to your Damn it here we go.

  • Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

  • @blowe said:

    I'm sick

    Then take a midol sweetpea. Gotta have thick skin for this team. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Then take a midol sweetpea. Gotta have thick skin for this team. 

    Shmuck off I've been here forever and I bleed orange.  I am allowed to get twisted over a gut wrenching loss

  • Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

  • Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

    @bjh2130 said:

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

    I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

    Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

  • ?

  • Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.