Skip to content

***Official Browns @ Saints Game Day Thread***

The Browns Board
259 42 5.2k 1
  • @clevfan4life said:

    deal!!!     dead serious too. If he isnt dropping punts he can fair catch till he's blue in the face. Im sick of little sht tripping up this team, if all the guy has are good hands....im sold, fair catch away. But reality is wgen he does bring it out he's serviceable. And he protects the ball. So enough about him. He's coming into.his own at SS......he's going to be a major piece of williams's defense. Who cares where he went to.school? I cant even remember the last time michigan was worth a sht anyway, its like steelers fans being asked to care about our ancient irrelevant rivalry

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    @mld-woody said:

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Uhhhh

    No. No. Never mind. We're moving forward and I should just let it go.

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    Oh please, you love it! ?

  • @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    Oh please, you love it! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    Oh please, you love it! ?

    Sorry, the meds make me so forgetful sometimes

  • @clevfan4life said:

    yeah i know michigan seemed like they were coming up again the last few years, and nothing would make me happier than that game helping either team in the bcs....but it looks like it fell flat, tbey suk again. Which suks for osu.

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Damn it man you're gonna make me respond in a perfectly reasonable way and I'm gonna get jumped on it OSU trolls. They'll beat me up then cover it up. 

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    @clevfan4life said:

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

  • @clevfan4life said:

    hehe, i long for the old days when that final game was a war. I want what alabama and auburn have when that game usually has profound bcs ramifications.

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

    @mld-woody said:

    Sigh

    You mean like two years ago? With the... let's say "controversial" calls

    Or last year if we don't have the worst QB performance of all time from our 3rd stringer

    Damn it here we go

    Those were good games and there have been more however only one in past 11 years has had playoff/bcs/national championship ramifications for both teams. I think that's what he speaking on not the fact that the games are close or whatever. 

    Edit: the one game being "the spot" game as had Michigan won they would have been in playoff and I intentionally said 11 years to leave out the game of the century. Also I had to oblige to your Damn it here we go.

  • Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

  • @blowe said:

    I'm sick

    Then take a midol sweetpea. Gotta have thick skin for this team. 

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Then take a midol sweetpea. Gotta have thick skin for this team. 

    Shmuck off I've been here forever and I bleed orange.  I am allowed to get twisted over a gut wrenching loss

  • Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

  • Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Let's just be honest here, Penn State is Ohio State's real rival anymore. Hell, Michigan State has given the Buckeyes more problems recently. 

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    @mld-woody said:

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

  • @mld-woody said:

    Yes, all three of you are definitely rivals off of the field....  trying to one up each other

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

    @bjh2130 said:

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

    I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

    Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

  • ?

  • Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    @tiamat63 said:

    Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

  • @tiamat63 said:

    Penn State isn't Sheet compared to UM.  Trolling or not, you'll find a boot up your butt if you're an OSU fan that grew up in the 90's and has gotten past 2-10-1 

    Yep, watched all of them. 

    And I'm an OSU fan that can acknowledge that OSU/TTUN is historically the best rivalry in college football, or right there, but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    By no means does that mean I think TTUN is dead or irrelevant. Not at all. Things can definitely change. and they are still a quality program with the ability to get back to national title contention.  

    @dutch-oven said:

    but the rivalry with Penn State means more now.

    Just like 08-09, it will have a couple years here and there where that game has more B1G title implications.  

    But tOSU doesn't have a countdown clock for the Penn State game. So ask yourself this - who would you 'rather' lose too?!?   Exactly.   So the UM game still means more.  

  • The used shoe market is ridiculous.

  • @bjh2130 said:

    Yeah don't acknowledge my post as it doesn't fit the narrative but talk about the off-field issues like Michigan doesn't have any selling their Jordans for $2,400 a pair

    I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

    Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

    @mld-woody said:

    I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

    Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

    Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

  • @mld-woody said:

    I'm sorry I didn't give you attention. Is this better?

    Also, the only two pairs that were found were from players that are no  longer on the team. Basically the same thing as systemic cover up and protection of a domestic abuser... lol

    Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

    @bjh2130 said:

    Still didn't acknowledge the fact that he was talking about he wanted both teams to be relevant in the playoffs talks and you jump the gun and got all mad and assumed he was talking about they weren't close games. Yeah you're right the only found two pairs from players the other 20 players have the number 52, one of the only numbers that they don't have on the roster... That's convenient

    Oh champ, I'm not mad at all. Don't give yourself too much credit. 

    Sigh

    #52 was one of our OL last year that went to the draft and the other #52 was a disgruntled linebacker the got kicked off / left the team. These shoes popped up after they both were gone.

    But when my entire institution is protecting a domestic abuser and then the guy that got caught covering it up, I can see why you'd be grasping at straws about shoes to feel better. 

  • Put more effort into your trolling, all of you.

    You can't let the Michigan fan be the only one whose posts are coherent.