Skip to content

GOODBYE ZANE!

The Browns Board
156 51 4.6k 2
  • Do we have a back up kicker?

    He failed but time today. The big word choke came to mind

  • Single handedly lost the game

    @typicalbrowns50 said:

    Single handedly lost the game

    More like single footedly.

  • He can take Hue with him

  • Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    @mld-woody said:

    Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    Exactly  they win that game with Phil Dawson kicking

  • @mld-woody said:

    Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    8 points.....      at least get the points  right

  • @mld-woody said:

    Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    I think it was only 8 2 missed fg's 2 missed pats but still agree with you

  • Can we trade Josh Gordon for a kicker??

  • @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    8 points.....      at least get the points  right

    @mld-woody said:

    8 points.....      at least get the points  right

    I thought he missed 3 FG's....my mistake

    2 missed FG's and a extra point

    2 missed FG's and a extra point too many for a FG kicker.  They're easily replaced.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Singlehandedly might be a little much.... but yeah that was terrible 

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

    So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

    Ps hello new to the forum. 

  • @mark-o said:

    10 points left on the field because he can't do the only job he has....I'd say single handedly is about right in this situation this week.

    Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

    So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

    Ps hello new to the forum. 

    @british-browns-fan-everton said:

    Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

    So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

    Ps hello new to the forum. 

    Welcome

    not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t 

  • 10 points off of 8 turnovers so far this year. Offense sucks butt, like special teams does

  • @british-browns-fan-everton said:

    Completely agree with you. I am new the NFL. I've started following the browns as they remind me of my English football (soccer) team.

    So I am not as clued up on NFL as you guys but... surely if your main job as a kicker is to kick straight under pressure then as a professional the least your looking at is 75% accuracy? Even 50% would of got us a result?

    Ps hello new to the forum. 

    Welcome

    not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t 

    @browns149 said:

    Welcome

    not sure why the Browns remind you of Everton. Everton wins games. The Browns don’t 

    We didn't today. We lost to bottom of the league team West ham.

    Everton are the oldest team in the top flight of English football. They are one of the most successful yet in recent years we haven't won too many trophies.

    Last time we were winning was the 80s. And one cup in 1995.

  • Minnesota and Green Bay in a miss-field-goal-a-palooza.

  • Did the Browns cut him yet???????

  • Lets get rid of "ANUS JONES" while were at it too...

  • Minny's Carlson 0/3 on FG's today including missing a potential winner in OT.

    GB missed a FG with time expiring in 4th quarter.

  • carlson is actually a good kicker though with a big leg.  He will kick in the league for years

    Zane isnt that

  • carlson is actually a good kicker though with a big leg.  He will kick in the league for years

    Zane isnt that

    @tacosman said:

    carlson is actually a good kicker though with a big leg.  He will kick in the league for years

    Zane isnt that

    Well let’s grab him if both Ks are cut tomorrow.

  • Zane had nothing to do with this loss. If he made his two extra points, the Browns STILL lose.

    He missed a FG? So too, did their guy miss a FG.

    The two missed extra points had no bearing. The kicker problem was the exact same for both teams. A WASH.

    The problem remains, OFFENSE WINS GAMES............ and the Browns have purposely refused to participate in acquiring the top offensive play makers. Drew Brees won the game on his arm WIlliams bullschitd D and Zumba instructor did nothing.