Skip to content

Dutch's Droppings

The Browns Board
64 19 1.3k 1
  • Zombo said:

    If they count, why did you just subtract them again?

    He is third among NFL running backs in total yards.

    Zombo

    He plays for a different team.   I am not going to kiss his arse.   You can if you want.

    @the-gipper said:

    He plays for a different team.   I am not going to kiss his arse.   You can if you want.

    Not even rooting for him. Fuck the Giants. Just don't get your analysis.

    You wanna take Barry Sanders big gains away and see what his stats look like too?

    Barkley's projected numbers as of now are 1,072 yards rushing, 816 yards receiving, 8 TDs and 4.6 ypc.

    Zombo

  • @sd_tom said:

    I'll take baker and ward over saquon any day of the week. 

    Drafting a RB that high is madness. 

    @londonbrown said:

    Drafting a RB that high is madness. 

    I never did understand that pick unless they thought Darnold Allen and Rosen could not be franchise qb's 

  • @the-gipper said:

    He plays for a different team.   I am not going to kiss his arse.   You can if you want.

    Not even rooting for him. Fuck the Giants. Just don't get your analysis.

    You wanna take Barry Sanders big gains away and see what his stats look like too?

    Barkley's projected numbers as of now are 1,072 yards rushing, 816 yards receiving, 8 TDs and 4.6 ypc.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Just don't get your analysis.

    Easy, Z...

    If the stats don't support your analysis... change the stats.

    Some might call these "alternative stats"... ?

  • Zombo said:

    Just don't get your analysis.

    Easy, Z...

    If the stats don't support your analysis... change the stats.

    Some might call these "alternative stats"... ?

    @tour2ma said:

    Easy, Z...

    If the stats don't support your analysis... change the stats.

    Some might call these "alternative stats"... ?

    Don't have to do that.  Just have to say:    not sold yet.