Skip to content

Browns sign kicker

The Browns Board
89 27 1.9k 1
  • @dutch-oven said:

    For the love of everything holy, I sincerely hope we get a well-deserved win tomorrow night.

    If not, I might have to stay off this board for a few days, because it will get ugly. 

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    @poeticg said:

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    Record wise, maybe. I still vote Pat Shure-loss. Do you know how impossible that will be? You'll get your wish long before that, Hue will be gone. Have your #10 Gordon Patriots Jersey yet?

    @tour2ma said:

    Gotta love a good "book it".

    I even took the Browns in the survivor pool. The guys can't even blame my wife aka "The Curse" she didn't make the trip and anyway, she's 2-1 against the Jets.

  • @poeticg said:

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    Record wise, maybe. I still vote Pat Shure-loss. Do you know how impossible that will be? You'll get your wish long before that, Hue will be gone. Have your #10 Gordon Patriots Jersey yet?

    @tour2ma said:

    Gotta love a good "book it".

    I even took the Browns in the survivor pool. The guys can't even blame my wife aka "The Curse" she didn't make the trip and anyway, she's 2-1 against the Jets.

    @hoorta said:

    I even took the Browns in the survivor pool

    Same here. In all of the years I've been playing Survival, I have never picked against the Browns, but I have also never picked them either..... until now that is. 

    1-1-1 Baby! 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For the love of everything holy, I sincerely hope we get a well-deserved win tomorrow night.

    If not, I might have to stay off this board for a few days, because it will get ugly. 

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    @poeticg said:

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    So, so butthurt. 

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    I haven't seen the weather report

    Going to be a gorgeous evening...

    Screenshot_2018-09-19 NFLWeather com.png

    @tour2ma said:

    Going to be a gorgeous evening...

    Screenshot_2018-09-19 NFLWeather com.png

    OK....now THIS makes me happy. 

    It's funny, I just listened to Jim Donovan and he echoed many of the things I've said about the Saints game. Especially that there was a sense of tightness around the game, especially at the end. I'm telling you guys, you could FEEL the loss coming. The Saints scored after that awful 3rd down illegal contact penalty, and when it was 12-10, the QB we thought wouldn't turn it over throws a miserable pick. 

    But....then we got the miracle touchdown bomb and for 20 seconds you almost thought it would be different. But then we shanked the extra point and then you KNEW things were the same. We MUST find a way to overcome those feelings. Suggestion? 

    Beat the ever living CRAP out of the Jets. Just blow them out. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For the love of everything holy, I sincerely hope we get a well-deserved win tomorrow night.

    If not, I might have to stay off this board for a few days, because it will get ugly. 

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    @poeticg said:

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    The two of you then are made for each other.   Worst coach, worst fan.

  • @canton-dawg said:

    By spelling I was referring to the masculine and feminine nouns.

    I guess I don’t quite get the gender assignments of the language.

    For example a masculine noun usually ends with an “o” and a feminine noun ends with an “a”.

    They must be sexists to not allow both sexes to use the same form of language.  Right? 😛

    @the-gipper said:

    They must be sexists to not allow both sexes to use the same form of language.  Right? 😛

    All women are sexists. I've never been able to understand them no matter what language they speak.?

  • FWIW, as I work at FAU I'm actually a friend of a friend of our new kicker. Really nice guy and I'm rooting for him hard tonight to now blow it. 

  • @dutch-oven said:

    For the love of everything holy, I sincerely hope we get a well-deserved win tomorrow night.

    If not, I might have to stay off this board for a few days, because it will get ugly. 

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    @poeticg said:

    Not a chance in hell that we win a game this year. Hue will make SURE of it, of that much I'm sure. Worst HC ever.

    @d-bone said:

    The Browns will win tomorrow night.... book it. 

    ........................... just because I can.  

  • If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

  • If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    ..... so you're saying there was a chance in hell after all? 

  • If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    Hue didn't come close to costing us anything.   Don't try jumping on the bandwagon now Mr. I fucking hate this franchise.  

  • If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    @poeticg said:

    If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    The triumphant return of PatheticG. 

  • @poeticg said:

    If Tie-rod hadn't gotten hurt, we lose. It had nothing to do with Hue Jackoff. Baker Mayfield and the Dawg Pound "WILLED" them to victory. Hue nearly cost us the game.

    Hue didn't come close to costing us anything.   Don't try jumping on the bandwagon now Mr. I fucking hate this franchise.  

    @mark-o said:

    Hue didn't come close to costing us anything.   Don't try jumping on the bandwagon now Mr. I Shmucking hate this franchise.  

    Well, I was right there with him and I'm still eating a humongous portion of humble pie. I still think he's right, however, but no sense in arguing because we'll never know. Hue was asked (by Grossi) if he was making a QB change at half regardless of the injury, and Hue wouldn't answer it (wisely). I actually believe Baker coming in with 1:45 in the half helped him TREMENDOUSLY. Getting a rhythm, whipping the passes, and letting Baker start the 2nd half with momentum. 

    I was as negative as any human has ever been with Tyrod in the game. Now, I've seen the light, and his name is Baker Mayfield. I understand he's a rookie. I know Baker won't totally dominate every week (probably, lol), but having him in the game just makes it so fun. I don't care if there's room on the bandwagon....I'm jumping back on anyway! WOOF WOOF!