Main rivals (Derby Match) grudge match
-
I am a Brit living in USA ....... Man City fan ( from Manchester so I have to be ) for 48 years since I was 5 ......Browns fan since the mid 80s ...... rivalry here is intense but rarely has it got to the heights in UK of throwing bottles at arriving opposition team buses etc or smashing up store fronts
I am a Brit living in USA ....... Man City fan ( from Manchester so I have to be ) for 48 years since I was 5 ......Browns fan since the mid 80s ...... rivalry here is intense but rarely has it got to the heights in UK of throwing bottles at arriving opposition team buses etc or smashing up store fronts
Haha. I remember the barnys with Everton and city at Maine Road. It used to be right on top.
I remember walking through moss side and actually felt safer their the near the stadium.
-
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
-
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
@british-browns-fan-everton said:
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
If I have a UK soccer team...it is Liverpool. It was my uncles team when he was alive. (and, oh, yea, as far as I know, homeboy LeBron still owns a piece of it.)
And, oh, yea, too much soccer talk and this thread will be relegated to the Barber Shop. (perhaps like your team?) So piss on futbol, talk football.
-
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
@british-browns-fan-everton said:
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
Everton v liverpool is no villa v blues tho ?
-
@british-browns-fan-everton said:
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
Everton v liverpool is no villa v blues tho ?
Everton v liverpool is no villa v blues tho ?
See the admonishment above.
Here are some approved rivalries about which you may discourse on this forum:
Browns vs. Steelers/Bengals/Ravens
Bears/ Packer
Cowboys/ Redskins
Raiders/Chiefs
Pats/Jets
Falcons/Saints
Ohio State/Michifuyck
Cavs/Warriors
St. Ignatius/St. Ed's or Hoban vs. St.V/St. M.
-
Everton v liverpool is no villa v blues tho ?
See the admonishment above.
Here are some approved rivalries about which you may discourse on this forum:
Browns vs. Steelers/Bengals/Ravens
Bears/ Packer
Cowboys/ Redskins
Raiders/Chiefs
Pats/Jets
Falcons/Saints
Ohio State/Michifuyck
Cavs/Warriors
St. Ignatius/St. Ed's or Hoban vs. St.V/St. M.
See the admonishment above.
Here are some approved rivalries about which you may discourse on this forum:
Browns vs. Steelers/Bengals/Ravens
Bears/ Packer
Cowboys/ Redskins
Raiders/Chiefs
Pats/Jets
Falcons/Saints
Ohio State/Michifuyck
Cavs/Warriors
St. Ignatius/St. Ed's or Hoban vs. St.V/St. M.
Don't forget Mac/Windows
-
See the admonishment above.
Here are some approved rivalries about which you may discourse on this forum:
Browns vs. Steelers/Bengals/Ravens
Bears/ Packer
Cowboys/ Redskins
Raiders/Chiefs
Pats/Jets
Falcons/Saints
Ohio State/Michifuyck
Cavs/Warriors
St. Ignatius/St. Ed's or Hoban vs. St.V/St. M.
Don't forget Mac/Windows
-
It's become a futbol board. How the mighty have fallen.?
-
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
@british-browns-fan-everton said:
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
Since the Browns play the Jets tonight, a little history. Anyone old enough to remember will tell you one of the greatest Browns wins was the double over time game against the Jets in 1986.
It was looking hopeless in the 4th quarter, Browns fans were leaving, Jets fans were celebrating, (they forgot beer flows downhill). Then Bernie Kosar engineered one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. I still remember seeing fans running back into the stadium when they heard what was happening.
-
@british-browns-fan-everton said:
Clearly not as intense these days with the fans but the heritage and rivalry seems similar to the UK and our football.
Certain team fans get escorted in to stadiums to stop or eradicate fighting.
I've drove through the street Everton vs Manchester United and had to stop as theirs fighting between rival fans on the road.
Our rivals Liverpool are scum and we sit below them at Enfield. Once they throw coins down at us and pissed in cups throwing them on us. Sock I know but Liverpool fans are the sickest and thickest fans in football/soccer
They bang on about how successful they are and have a right to win things. Yet they haven't won the league since 1990.
Since the Browns play the Jets tonight, a little history. Anyone old enough to remember will tell you one of the greatest Browns wins was the double over time game against the Jets in 1986.
It was looking hopeless in the 4th quarter, Browns fans were leaving, Jets fans were celebrating, (they forgot beer flows downhill). Then Bernie Kosar engineered one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. I still remember seeing fans running back into the stadium when they heard what was happening.
Since the Browns play the Jets tonight, a little history. Anyone old enough to remember will tell you one of the greatest Browns wins was the double over time game against the Jets in 1986.
It was looking hopeless in the 4th quarter, Browns fans were leaving, Jets fans were celebrating, (they forgot beer flows downhill). Then Bernie Kosar engineered one of the greatest comebacks in playoff history. I still remember seeing fans running back into the stadium when they heard what was happening.
Highlights:
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login