Make them know your name by Denzel Ward
-
https://www.theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/denzel-ward-browns-dad
My new favorite player on the current team.
-
His name will be on the next jersey I own.
What an outstanding article & what outstanding men....Father AND Son.
Mike
-
God Bless their family - Denzel is now a bigger hero to me - there aren't enough men around like Joe Thomas, and Denzel,
and others. It's AWESOME that he shared that.
-
 What an inspiration and a great article. That is one young man that was raised right. God bless you and your family. I’m sure your father is looking down just as proud as if he was standing next to you.  I haven’t considered getting a jersey in a while,  but after reading your letter I think I’m going to go out and buy your jersey.
-
 What an inspiration and a great article. That is one young man that was raised right. God bless you and your family. I’m sure your father is looking down just as proud as if he was standing next to you.  I haven’t considered getting a jersey in a while,  but after reading your letter I think I’m going to go out and buy your jersey.
-
Excellent
-
Lifelong Browns fan and I’ve never purchased a jersey, only tee shirts. My father bought me a Richardson jersey for Father’s Day after the 2012 draft. Ward’s will be my first purchase.Â
-
Thanks for posting. That’s the kind of character we want on this team! Players we can be proud to have represent us.Â
Myles is one of those guys as well.Â
That’s how you build positive team culture.Â
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login