Tailgate
-
This’ll be my first game in Cleveland in a while and l’ll roll into town around 4ish. Would love to put names to faces but not sure l’ll make it in time for tailgate action. But if l do, what is “the usual spot?” Personal messages are fine. Thanks in advance!
-
This’ll be my first game in Cleveland in a while and l’ll roll into town around 4ish. Would love to put names to faces but not sure l’ll make it in time for tailgate action. But if l do, what is “the usual spot?” Personal messages are fine. Thanks in advance!
This’ll be my first game in Cleveland in a while and l’ll roll into town around 4ish. Would love to put names to faces but not sure l’ll make it in time for tailgate action. But if l do, what is “the usual spot?” Personal messages are fine. Thanks in advance!
I hope Z will link a map. Canal Basin parking lot on West Street under the bridge. Left off the entrance. Best I can do on my tablet pm me and I'll give you cell #s
-
This’ll be my first game in Cleveland in a while and l’ll roll into town around 4ish. Would love to put names to faces but not sure l’ll make it in time for tailgate action. But if l do, what is “the usual spot?” Personal messages are fine. Thanks in advance!
I hope Z will link a map. Canal Basin parking lot on West Street under the bridge. Left off the entrance. Best I can do on my tablet pm me and I'll give you cell #s
-
-
The west shoreway is under construction, and we have a Browns/Indians game tonight.
Traffic is going to be a beyotch.
-
See the gray marker at the intersection of Merwin and what is West St .... That is the Browns Board Tailgate spot.
https://www.google.com/maps/search/merwin+and+west+cleveland+ohio/@41.4945498,-81.7026383,18z
-
Is there going to be food at the tailgate or should I eat lunch before hand
-
Is there going to be food at the tailgate or should I eat lunch before hand
Is there going to be food at the tailgate or should I eat lunch before hand
There's food at 4PM.
Z
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
