Please FIRE HUE!
-
Still fire him. He literally had to be forced to play who is easily the best QB.
Kickers wouldn’t matter if we’d started Baker week one
-
Still fire him. He literally had to be forced to play who is easily the best QB.
Kickers wouldn’t matter if we’d started Baker week one
He literally had to be forced to play who is easily the best QB.
Bullsh!t...
It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.
-
They were smart to not force Baker in. But when he did come in, Baker took over.
That is the fact.
-
It's amazing how a QB with real talent can take over a game and make the whole team better.
With the huebatross, we have a championship caliber QB. Without...we have a title. He stinks!
-
Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
-
We should be 3 - 0 right now, and would be if Mayfield would have started from day 1. I'm not going to call Tyrod a bum, but what kind of coach could not recognize the difference in these 2 qb's in training camp? The qb whisperer? I wanted Darnold in the draft, so I'm not claiming to know everything. I thought Mayfield was too close to being another Johnny Football. I'm just glad Dorsey knows something about picking players. I'm hoping this will speed up the process of replacing Hue. I have a feeling he's going to want Tyrod back as the starter.
-
We should be 3 - 0 right now, and would be if Mayfield would have started from day 1. I'm not going to call Tyrod a bum, but what kind of coach could not recognize the difference in these 2 qb's in training camp? The qb whisperer? I wanted Darnold in the draft, so I'm not claiming to know everything. I thought Mayfield was too close to being another Johnny Football. I'm just glad Dorsey knows something about picking players. I'm hoping this will speed up the process of replacing Hue. I have a feeling he's going to want Tyrod back as the starter.
-
Lets hope Hue Doesn't decide to start Tyrod next game. With him you never know.
-
Lets hope Hue Doesn't decide to start Tyrod next game. With him you never know.
Lets hope Hue Doesn't decide to start Tyrod next game. With him you never know.
SI: Browns' Hue Jackson Has to 'Watch the Tape' Before Deciding Week 4 Starting Quarterback
SMH...
-
Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game)
-
He literally had to be forced to play who is easily the best QB.
Bullsh!t...
It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.
Bullsh!t...
It's been an organization decision all along. Dorsey was as culpable as Hue for playing TT.
And given the struggles that rookie quarterbacks often have especially with a fledgling team I was on board with starting Tyrod Taylor despite my love for Baker Mayfield. As it often happens a quarterback change will throw the other team off their game. I'm hoping but Baker's success is just because he's as good as we hope. And I don't think anyone expected the veteran Taylor to struggle as he did.
What I do wonder about is exactly who is putting the offense together. Yes I know Todd Haley calls the plays what does hue Jackson assemble the framework? Last year we were screaming at the television when every first down was a run up the gut. This year, same thing. I don't think the knock on Taylor was that he was as inaccurate as he seems to be this season.
WSS
-
I plan to write up a whole long thing but as much as I'm excited like everyone, Hue still sucks. He continues to make objectively wrong calls in regards to timeout uses (and it's really not even hard to understand why). If Mayfield looked like that in practice, you have to wonder why in the hell he wasn't playing either (and I've been a huge Tyrod defender).
More to come.
-
Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !
-
Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.
Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??
Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !
Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !
INCLUDING the read option baker threw to Njoku...

Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field? What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
In a word... "decisiveness". Baker was making throws into tight windows that TT was passing by. He was by and large getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds whereas TT was holding onto it close to 3 seconds.
Then the success generated enthusiasm on our side... and fatigue on the NYJ side... and history was written.
It's amazing how a QB with real talent can take over a game and make the whole team better.
With the huebatross, we have a championship caliber QB. Without...we have a title. He stinks!
The Whobatross? ?
And given the struggles that rookie quarterbacks often have especially with a fledgling team I was on board with starting Tyrod Taylor despite my love for Baker Mayfield. As it often happens a quarterback change will throw the other team off their game. I'm hoping but Baker's success is just because he's as good as we hope. And I don't think anyone expected the veteran Taylor to struggle as he did.
What I do wonder about is exactly who is putting the offense together. Yes I know Todd Haley calls the plays what does hue Jackson assemble the framework? Last year we were screaming at the television when every first down was a run up the gut. This year, same thing. I don't think the knock on Taylor was that he was as inaccurate as he seems to be this season.
Only time will tell on Baker, WSS... but love the odds.
As for the O... it was documented that Haley installed his system in OTAs and TC.
-
Mayfield got the ball away a hell of a lot quicker than Mr Read option !
INCLUDING the read option baker threw to Njoku...

Even the talking heads saw this coming.
Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field? What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
In a word... "decisiveness". Baker was making throws into tight windows that TT was passing by. He was by and large getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds whereas TT was holding onto it close to 3 seconds.
Then the success generated enthusiasm on our side... and fatigue on the NYJ side... and history was written.
It's amazing how a QB with real talent can take over a game and make the whole team better.
With the huebatross, we have a championship caliber QB. Without...we have a title. He stinks!
The Whobatross? ?
And given the struggles that rookie quarterbacks often have especially with a fledgling team I was on board with starting Tyrod Taylor despite my love for Baker Mayfield. As it often happens a quarterback change will throw the other team off their game. I'm hoping but Baker's success is just because he's as good as we hope. And I don't think anyone expected the veteran Taylor to struggle as he did.
What I do wonder about is exactly who is putting the offense together. Yes I know Todd Haley calls the plays what does hue Jackson assemble the framework? Last year we were screaming at the television when every first down was a run up the gut. This year, same thing. I don't think the knock on Taylor was that he was as inaccurate as he seems to be this season.
Only time will tell on Baker, WSS... but love the odds.
As for the O... it was documented that Haley installed his system in OTAs and TC.
INCLUDING the read option baker threw to Njoku...

In a word... "decisiveness". Baker was making throws into tight windows that TT was passing by. He was by and large getting rid of the ball in under 2 seconds whereas TT was holding onto it close to 3 seconds.
Then the success generated enthusiasm on our side... and fatigue on the NYJ side... and history was written.
The Whobatross? ?
Only time will tell on Baker, WSS... but love the odds.
As for the O... it was documented that Haley installed his system in OTAs and TC.
That's huebatross ..check your spelling.
-
What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?
Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game)
Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game)
If anyone in League 4 wants to trade for Crowell you can have him for a six pack.
Otherwise, I am cutting him.
Root for him for four years and he wipes his ass with the football and throws it to the fans?
So sweet that we came back to win that game, for so many reasons.
Zombo
-
Crow...-well? Jets went up 14-0 with 8 mins. before halftime..Off his disrespect, browns score 3 td's, giving up only a FG after. Seemed like, players/coaches played with their hair on fire like mine was after Crow spit on our house..The rally was on when Bake got his chance..(in a weird fashion,cuz ty don't win this game)
If anyone in League 4 wants to trade for Crowell you can have him for a six pack.
Otherwise, I am cutting him.
Root for him for four years and he wipes his ass with the football and throws it to the fans?
So sweet that we came back to win that game, for so many reasons.
Zombo
Zombo said:
If anyone in League 4 wants to trade for Crowell you can have him for a six pack.
Otherwise, I am cutting him.
Root for him for four years and he wipes his butt with the football and throws it to the fans?
So sweet that we came back to win that game, for so many reasons.
Zombo
Yeah totally classless on his part.
Ray Farmer took a chance on him, we cheered for him, then he does that. What a tool
-
Hmmm.... start my blue chip, 1st Overall Future Franchise QB behind a OLine that had their leader HOF Left Tackle retire, two guys that that hardly played in camp or didn’t play until game one and a new left tackle that played 5 D1 games in college.
No thanks. I’ll use the rental that my GM spent a 3rd rounder on and let him take the as s whippin’
Some of you guys need to go back and watch some tape from those first games when Tyrod was in the shotgun and was getting hit as the snap was getting to him.
There is plenty of other things to complain about Hue.... this one isn’t one of them.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login