Skip to content

Please FIRE HUE!

The Browns Board
114 38 3.1k 1
  • @nickers said:

    I didn't see what the A$$hole did.. I just heard it was tacky.. I'm not surprised..

    They didn't show it during the game. But on the news, he was in the endzone, bent over, rubbed the football on his butt maybe three times, and threw it into the stands.

    that's just garbage. what a loser.

    @calfoxwc said:

    They didn't show it during the game. But on the news, he was in the endzone, bent over, rubbed the football on his butt maybe three times, and threw it into the stands.

    that's just garbage. what a loser.

    Oh they showed it during the game.

  • Fire Hue now! Especially now. We should be 3-0 and are not because of this maroon.

  • Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.

    Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??

    Even the talking heads saw this coming.

    Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?

    What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

    @kvoethe said:

    Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.

    Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??

    Even the talking heads saw this coming.

    Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?

    What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

    I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

  • Fire Hue now! Especially now. We should be 3-0 and are not because of this maroon.

    @marc1971 said:

    Fire Hue now! Especially now. We should be 3-0 and are not because of this maroon.

    Moron.

  • @kvoethe said:

    Its all scripted...just need a music video to go along with it.

    Could you write a more movie ready winning game script??

    Even the talking heads saw this coming.

    Did the O line magically improve when baker came on the field?

    What changed so drastically that baker was able to take over?  

    I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

    @dawg2fan said:

    I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

    what does oak have now to get after him?

  • We just won and likely will roll off quite a few more. If we do you better get over the Hue hate because he’s going nowhere. 

  • Crow's move was classless, but he played hard for us for three years.

    Deserves more than a wish for injury.

    But way to dredge up the T-shirt thing again, Trumpsters...

  • Crow's move was classless, but he played hard for us for three years.

    Deserves more than a wish for injury.

    But way to dredge up the T-shirt thing again, Trumpsters...

    @tour2ma said:

    Crow's move was classless, but he played hard for us for three years.

    Deserves more than a wish for injury.

    But way to dredge up the T-shirt thing again, Trumpsters...

    burgundy.jpg

  • @browns149 said:

    They will not win another game with him as head coach. It doesn’t matter who calls the plays, or who is in charge of the defense. Or who is playing QB....

    Hue is a PROVEN LOSER

    Incorrect!

    @runyon27 said:

    Incorrect!

    10-40-1 sez he is.

  • Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

  • Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

    @british-browns-fan-everton said:

    Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

    I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

    Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

    I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

  • @british-browns-fan-everton said:

    Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

    I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

    Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

    I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

    @texasag1969 said:

    I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

    Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

    I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

    Perfectly stated Bill.

    My analogy...A HC is the shoelace that ties it all together. The Coordinators are the shoes. You won't go far without shoes and, without laces, the shoes may fall off or slip & create blisters. Just my thought.

    Mike

  • @british-browns-fan-everton said:

    Everyone is right. Hue isn't the right manager. I dont know who is but when your at the bottom you need motivation as well as tactics. I wasn't inspired by his after match talk. He is a puppet to the owners. He is a yes man not a lets get things working man.

    I think I will take a different view on this one. Hue does a lot individually behind the scenes with his players that shows up on the field. Just look at the respect that Landry showed when he accepted the game ball. Hue picked him out early as the Pro to lead this team in the locker room. And it is obvious that the young players see Jarvis exactly that way. 

    Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do. You have to eat humble pie a lot to step out of the way and let them go do what they do best. That to me is what a really good manager does. You manage the people who do the job and step in only when absolutely necessary. Otherwise you just give them praise when they're getting the job done right.

    I like him better this way than trying to do it all himself.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Hue is also doing a very good job of allowing his two former HCs to run those two phases of the game. That's really hard to do.

    Except when your job depended on doing that.

    Remember... he was told to hire an OC and QB Coach by the Big Bossman.

    Williams was already autonomous on the D-side and he knew to leave Haley alone.

  • @dawg2fan said:

    I'll say be careful with the OL.  The Jets didn't bring the entire arsenal with him in the game.  I can promise you Oakland will and get to him on several occasions.  But I like what I'm seeing from Baker over TT.  We're only 1 game behind the Bengals for 1st in the division, it's our for the taking.  

    what does oak have now to get after him?

    @clevfan4life said:

    what does oak have now to get after him?

    About as much as the rest of the league, which is plenty.  It doesn't take much to get through our OL.  And to be honest, if they bring 6 or 7 or sneak the LB up, our QB will be in trouble.  Like I said, I like what Baker has shown.  Lets hope I'm wrong and we can keep him clean long enough to distribute the ball to our receivers.

  • @marc1971 said:

    Fire Hue now! Especially now. We should be 3-0 and are not because of this maroon.

    Moron.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Moron.

    Maroon is also another way of saying Moron.. I learned this from My parents many years ago.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    Lets hope Hue Doesn't decide to start Tyrod next game.  With him you never know.

    SI: Browns' Hue Jackson Has to 'Watch the Tape' Before Deciding Week 4 Starting Quarterback

    SMH...

    @jbluhm86 said:

    SI: Browns' Hue Jackson Has to 'Watch the Tape' Before Deciding Week 4 Starting Quarterback

    SMH...

    And when he watches the tape, the decision should be a no-brainer. Most guys said him deferring in the post-game presser that was just a polite way of not throwing Tyrod under the bus then and there. Don't forget- Taylor got benched in Buffalo too.  He should be used to the idea by now. Had to know he needed to play at a high level to keep the starting gig. 4\14 and negative passing yards into the 2nd quarter isn't going to cut it. 

  • They talked about this after the game, Hue is being deferential to his starter who was in the protocol at that very moment getting tests run on him. 

  • This take is softer than baby crap.  The team was built to lose the last 2 years.  Hue obviously wasn’t helping matters by being OC and HC, but the front office probably preferred it that way anyway(at least Depodesta). 

    Things are different now, it’s the 3rd year that everyone made a big deal about back when Jimmy decided to hand the reigns to Depo.  The FO was uncommonly open about it saying “this team won’t be ready to compete until year three” I still remember the fans and media saying “this is gonna take several years to work” and then the team lost even worse than what was expected, and everyone forgot that the plan set in place wasn’t about winning immediately.  FFS the FO even came out and said “this year isn’t about winning”.

    the Lawyer served his purpose and now all the painful stuff is over. What we’re left with is a young, affordable team with a good bit of NFL experience. A kickass defense, a solid offense lead by a QB who could be the answer cleveland has been waiting for, and now, after all that we want to give up on Hue?! 

    It’s put up or shut up time for Jackson, but He deserves the opportunity to put up now that the team is “ready to compete”. 

  • I almost died laughing when Huey Cueball said, "I need to watch the tape". Wow, really...? What the hell? What a jackoff... How about this Q- You start Baker or you can pack your things.

    You all can kiss his butt after winning 2 games in as many years, but after watching this guy struggle to coach his way out of a wet paper bag- it's going to take a lot more than one game. I saw a blatant mismanagement of the time clock just before halftime and that alone should be a fireable offence. What is he in charge of exactly? Who doesn't know that you call a timeout there before the 2 minute warning so you get an extra timeout. Thank GOD for Williams and Haley because Hue is in way over his head... and really, he always has been. 

    Hue, you either get on the Baker bus or we're leaving you in Oakland. 

    Here's my canned response Q- "We're going in a different direction".

  • I almost died laughing when Huey Cueball said, "I need to watch the tape". Wow, really...? What the hell? What a jackoff... How about this Q- You start Baker or you can pack your things.

    You all can kiss his butt after winning 2 games in as many years, but after watching this guy struggle to coach his way out of a wet paper bag- it's going to take a lot more than one game. I saw a blatant mismanagement of the time clock just before halftime and that alone should be a fireable offence. What is he in charge of exactly? Who doesn't know that you call a timeout there before the 2 minute warning so you get an extra timeout. Thank GOD for Williams and Haley because Hue is in way over his head... and really, he always has been. 

    Hue, you either get on the Baker bus or we're leaving you in Oakland. 

    Here's my canned response Q- "We're going in a different direction".

    @poeticg said:

    I almost died laughing when Huey Cueball said, "I need to watch the tape". Wow, really...? What the hell? What a jackoff... How about this Q- You start Baker or you can pack your things.

    You all can kiss his butt after winning 2 games in as many years, but after watching this guy struggle to coach his way out of a wet paper bag- it's going to take a lot more than one game. I saw a blatant mismanagement of the time clock just before halftime and that alone should be a fireable offence. What is he in charge of exactly? Who doesn't know that you call a timeout there before the 2 minute warning so you get an extra timeout. Thank GOD for Williams and Haley because Hue is in way over his head... and really, he always has been. 

    Hue, you either get on the Baker bus or we're leaving you in Oakland. 

    Here's my canned response Q- "We're going in a different direction".

    Don’t get so worked up just because you can’t decipher garden variety safe-answer coach-speak....

    Hue shouldn’t go through the media to replace his team captain QB. He will handle it as he should, in private, face to face.  Don’t worry, Jackson knows he has to play Baker from here on out.