Skip to content

Please FIRE HUE!

The Browns Board
114 38 3.1k 1
  • Unless this team completely falls apart, I say there's no way we should get rid of Hue Jackson. No chance, no way. Want to know why? Because Joe Thomas says so. 

    Now, is Joe Thomas a General Manager? Of course not. Is he a guy who played with too many coaches? Yes. Joe likes Hue Jackson and that's good enough for me. He said the players never quit. They always showed up. They always believed. You don't get rid of a guy like that. I remember him saying that nobody else could do this job, and I remember laughing. But you know what? Maybe he was right. What happens if we have a decent year, and we're trending the right way? We go 7-8-1, and you're not firing Hue Jackson. Heck, we go 5-10-1 and we're not firing Hue Jackson. 

    @jiggins7919 said:

    Unless this team completely falls apart, I say there's no way we should get rid of Hue Jackson. No chance, no way. Want to know why? Because Joe Thomas says so. 

    Was wondering a bit ago who Joe is going ask to introduce him at his HOF induction???

    I passed over Hue PDQ, but were he still the Browns HC in five years, who knows?

    Likely would be as close as Hue would get to the HOF without a ticket.

  • @jiggins7919 said:

    Unless this team completely falls apart, I say there's no way we should get rid of Hue Jackson. No chance, no way. Want to know why? Because Joe Thomas says so. 

    Was wondering a bit ago who Joe is going ask to introduce him at his HOF induction???

    I passed over Hue PDQ, but were he still the Browns HC in five years, who knows?

    Likely would be as close as Hue would get to the HOF without a ticket.

    @tour2ma said:

    Was wondering a bit ago who Joe is going ask to introduce him at his HOF induction???

    I passed over Hue PDQ, but were he still the Browns HC in five years, who knows?

    Likely would be as close as Hue would get to the HOF without a ticket.

    Now that is an interesting question. 

    Still doesn't feel right without him, ya know? I was wondering if we could sign him on as a special type of coach. Like, a sort of tutor for Desmond Harrison, who Joe even said has more physical talent than just about anyone. 

  • If there was a coach that could be fired right now it would be beyond a doubt Amos. He sucks, hes always sucked and our special teams is a reflection of him. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Past two years. Plus overall record. 

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    @jcam222 said:

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

  • @jcam222 said:

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    @tour2ma said:

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    Jimmy & Dee got their long awaited game ball. Hue will be back unless he finds a way to screw this up badly on multiple game days.

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    Jimmy & Dee got their long awaited game ball. Hue will be back unless he finds a way to screw this up badly on multiple game days.

    @texasag1969 said:

    Jimmy & Dee got their long awaited game ball. Hue will be back unless he finds a way to screw this up badly on multiple game days.

    I'm seeing Dorsey moving up into favorite son position. And this was not the first game ball for the haslams. Just the first in a long long long time. That still doesn't make Tennessee Jim a football genius. 

  • wylie is on my hot seat. And if Haley keeps up that read op whorseshit when Baker is clearly better under center and so is our run game...….bye bye Haley. 

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    So...he used to suck but doesn't anymore? Or did a GM come in and play fireman and blanket a lousy HC with enough talent both coaching and players that Hue can't shoot himself in the foot so often? I subscribe to the latter. Hue is just a figure head trying to figure it out.

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    @tour2ma said:

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    Exactly.  He's not going anywhere this season.

  • @tour2ma said:

    Can't be both?

    Many here decried Hue's decision to be his own OC and QB Coach when he took the HC job. Year 2 he added... sorta... a QB Coach. Year 3... with a gun to his head... he brought in an OC and more QB help. He is now focused on being HC...and that's a plus.

    Is the talent better? You bet it is.

    Bottom line: The dude somehow survived 1-31. So 1-1-1 is not going to get him fired. Let's see how the season develops.

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    If he goes 7-9 or better, bet the ranch he'll be back. At this point, the schedule looks pretty difficult to attain that.  

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Surviving or kissing haslams backside so often that he got chapped lips? Looks to me like Dorsey put a coat of lipstick on hue and sat him in a corner. Hue will finish the season here but I seriously doubt he is back. 

    If he goes 7-9 or better, bet the ranch he'll be back. At this point, the schedule looks pretty difficult to attain that.  

    @hoorta said:

    If he goes 7-9 or better, bet the ranch he'll be back. At this point, the schedule looks pretty difficult to attain that.  

    Hard to disagree with that. So now Dorsey has a year or better to find or groom his head coach of the future.  Hue picked how many QBs and whiffed on each?  QB mime is more like it.  Who runs the team? JG wasn't supposed to start...yet he did. Hue fought the hardest for him too. Yet he's gone. And unless hue can channel Merlin.....

  • This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

    Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

    Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

    The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

    All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

    Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

    Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

    PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

    PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

    PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

    I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that ? 

    GO TAMPA BAY.............

  • This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

    Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

    Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

    The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

    All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

    Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

    Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

    PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

    PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

    PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

    I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that ? 

    GO TAMPA BAY.............

    @ghoolie said:

    This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

    Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

    Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

    The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

    All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

    Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

    Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

    PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

    PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

    PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

    I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that ? 

    GO TAMPA BAY.............

    Hypocrite. 

  • @ghoolie said:

    This thread quotes me...........after the first quarter of Hue's first preseason game. For all the things I pointed out way back then. And now, 3 years later you guys echo the Ghoolie?

    Honestly, you should have learned by MY failed destiny on the call and predictions of Hue being fired, and save yourselves a lot of frustration. If we have learned anything from the past 2+ years is that what seems logical to us as far as HC hirings and firings looms absolutely wortheless, amateurish, fan -frenzy Bull Caca when it comes to the real world.

    Hue Jackson has dodged the bullet. He had enough time to hang himself, but Baker Mayfield severed the noose and Hue has reset his death clock.

    The takeaway is the one Ghoolie-ism I have always soapbox'd on. FOOTBALL IS ALL THE QB.................... QB QB QB........................... The QB makes the OL, the RBs, the D and even the special teams. Dorsey gets a big kick at my butt because he took the best QB the Browns have had in ages, the best in many drafts I believe.

    All the complaints you have about Hue? Flush them. Because the QB also makes the Head Coach.

    Dis Hue for starting Tyrod? Hey McFly...........Ghoolie told you over and over that Tyrod was PURE SCHDIT.........but, hey, you had analytics, you knew better. Dic Hue because it took an injury to start Baker? So then Dis Belichik because he didn't start Brady over Bledsoe....an injury made that happen too. Cowher without Ben? LOSER.............Sam without Sipe? Same thing. Holmgren without Favre? LMAO, we enjoyed that vision, didn't we.

    Dudes, however it happened, it doesn't matter. The Browns are going to axx-phuck Vegas and the Raiders Sunday. NOBODY is going to get fired over sins of the past, because that crap team............is in the past. Let go already. This is the time you guys have been aching for. 

    PS - I said last year I thought Brady had lost his release and felt Ben would not be far behind. I think I am dead on. New Kings in town dudes, King Browns. This team will disrupt everyone now.

    PS #2 - Really, the only one who gets the Clairvoyant award is Dorsey. The guy nailed the pick.

    PS #3 - You may not like it, but Baker Mayfield is going to make Hue Jackson the center of NFL coaching attention. And look, I said it all along, Hue is a good, decent, honest, and likeable guy. Be glad for him. For the love of Christ, the tide has turned and you guys are complaining? You are all turning in to me. Lighten up. Enjoy the ride. You sure as hell waited long enough for this bus.

    I am back to hating the Steelers. I can thank Dorsey for that ? 

    GO TAMPA BAY.............

    Hypocrite. 

    @the-gipper said:

    Hypocrite. 

    No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

    I am consistent. I have said all along...............

    1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

    2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

    3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

    Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

    But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

    • I did not believe in Dorsey
    • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
    • I wanted Barkley

    Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

    So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

    Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

    So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

    I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hypocrite. 

    No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

    I am consistent. I have said all along...............

    1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

    2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

    3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

    Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

    But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

    • I did not believe in Dorsey
    • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
    • I wanted Barkley

    Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

    So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

    Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

    So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

    I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

    @ghoolie said:

    • Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on 

    Barely been here a year and its so obvious that I am camped in your head. 

    That money the board pays me to screw with you is money well spent. 

  • @the-gipper said:

    Hypocrite. 

    No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

    I am consistent. I have said all along...............

    1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

    2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

    3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

    Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

    But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

    • I did not believe in Dorsey
    • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
    • I wanted Barkley

    Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

    So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

    Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

    So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

    I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

    @ghoolie said:

    No, that would be YOU. You now have everything to cheer about and you want to gripe.

    I am consistent. I have said all along...............

    1) I am here mostly because of my past connection with the real/original Browns, and the many friends I have here.

    2) I have no emotional connection to the team, and do not consider it in any way, shape or form to be the real Cleveland Browns. No amount of winning will ever change that. I don't care to engage in mental masturbation with you. The records show the Browns were moved and renamed. Then changed back to what it is now.

    3) I publicly ate crow and admitted right here. I was wrong about Dorsey. The guy NAILED IT.

    Here is the problem you have. You are so driven by hate and your calling people FRAKS, you really have no social life without it. You have a narrative that you want to hold true, and god-damnit you are not going to let facts get in the way of your pretend, Walter-Mitty world. YOu and guys like MJP/Aka Dutch Oven were PRAYING FOR........... DYING FOR...............ACHING FOR THE DAY when the Browns would start winning and Ghoolie would come running back saying.......... " THE BROWNS ARE MY TEAM.....I KNEW IT ALL ALONG................ I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO GET A REACTION.................I ALWAYS BELIEVED IN THIS FO..............

    But that's not happening for you, is it? How frustrated you must be. GHOOLIE IS THE MODEL OF CONSISTENCY........................... There were things I was dead butt wrong about and i have no problem eating crow.........I was also right about a lot, (and as I described, OL being a dime a dozen, coordinators being coffee fetchers...as Baker clearly showed)

    • I did not believe in Dorsey
    • I thought Mayfield was a mistake, and also Ward
    • I wanted Barkley

    Admitting to being wrong is actually the opposite of being a hypocrite.

    So for instance, you and other predicted that my tune would change when the Browns turned a corner. BUT BUT BUT............that hasn't happened, has it McFly? Are you and those who predicted this man enough to admit YOU were wrong?

    Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on about how I have multiple screen names. Some of you want your narrative to be true SOOOOOOOOOO BADLY that you INSISTED, only I could agree with me. But, as the poll showed, many do agree with me, AND even in his height of anger with me.....Hoorta told you clearly....."Ghoolie has no other screen names. I never did. NEVER.................. only in a one-post jest that was obvious to anyone,,, except people like you, Dutch, MJP and others, who just have to have that narrative.............

    So look dude, you can choke on your FRAK and Hypocrisy talk for all I care. You're not going to get "Ghoolie" out of me. Baker revived the team, he put Ghoolie back in the box.

    I have interest in Browns dealings, and I hope they delight the living daylights out of the fans. But, and I know your pea brain just can't comprehend this.....even if they go 14 -1 - 1, and then 3 - 0 in the playoffs. I am not on the bandwagon. This will never, ever be connected, for me, to the Browns that I enjoyed as a boy, with my parents. Does the team have a connection to Cleveland? Absolutely. But I am not that nuts about the city of Cleveland. hat's how it is with me................... TOTAL honesty, and consistency.

    Complete hypocrite you just demonstrated it in multitude right here right now. Beyond that you’re completely wrong and ignorantly stubborn on your facts. And also nobody cares about you or who you root for what you think or who you suck the finger of

  • @flyingfooldoug said:

    Past two years. Plus overall record. 

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    @jcam222 said:

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    Hues resume sucks. That's a fact. I like the direction of the team with Dorsey. He's a real football kind of guy. Miserable? Nope. Pragmatic? Yes. 

    People said hue is a QB whisperer and is our answer. Hahahahaha. RG3, Kess, Trust me..... Never trust a man that starts a sentence with "trust me"

     Hue is a figurehead and Dee's BBC. Nothing more.

  • @ghoolie said:

    • Dutch Oven and others went on and on and on 

    Barely been here a year and its so obvious that I am camped in your head. 

    That money the board pays me to screw with you is money well spent. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    That money the board pays me to screw with you is money well spent. 

    Whatever they are paying you... it isn't enough.

  • @jcam222 said:

    The past is the past. You are watching a team that should could easily be 3-0 now. A team that took it to two super bowl contenders. A team that got its first win, has an elite defense and likely headed to a higher powered offense. That is and will be coached by Hue. You can either enjoy the ride or stay miserable. Turn the page. 

    Hues resume sucks. That's a fact. I like the direction of the team with Dorsey. He's a real football kind of guy. Miserable? Nope. Pragmatic? Yes. 

    People said hue is a QB whisperer and is our answer. Hahahahaha. RG3, Kess, Trust me..... Never trust a man that starts a sentence with "trust me"

     Hue is a figurehead and Dee's BBC. Nothing more.

    @flyingfooldoug said:

    Hues resume sucks. That's a fact. I like the direction of the team with Dorsey. He's a real football kind of guy. Miserable? Nope. Pragmatic? Yes. 

    People said hue is a QB whisperer and is our answer. Hahahahaha. RG3, Kess, Trust me..... Never trust a man that starts a sentence with "trust me"

     Hue is a figurehead and Dee's BBC. Nothing more.

    BBC is a DB ?