John Dorsey
-
I know it’s way early, but it looks like #s 1 and 4 could go down in CLE history.....
They put up a graphic about how the Browns had 11 first-round picks from 2009-2016, none of which are still on the team. That is staggeringly bad.
Hitting homeruns on these two picks would go a looooooooooooooooooong way to turning this team around.
They put up a graphic about how the Browns had 11 first-round picks from 2009-2016, none of which are still on the team. That is staggeringly bad.
Hitting homeruns on these two picks would go a looooooooooooooooooong way to turning this team around.

-
Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.
Dorsey drafted mayfield and ward.
I rest my case.
-
Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.
Dorsey drafted mayfield and ward.
I rest my case.
Dorsey drafted mayfield and ward.
I rest my case.
and calloway
-
-
How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?
How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?
I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....
I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters. We traded for a D lineman that has been a helthy scratch three games running
It will all depend on Baker anyway of course
-
How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?
I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....
I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters. We traded for a D lineman that has been a helthy scratch three games running
It will all depend on Baker anyway of course
I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....
I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters.
It will all depend on Baker anyway of course
I think we all know why, LB.
Every thing you post on here is some attempt to vindicate your backing of Sashi.
John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy.
-
Oh of course he’ll live and die by that and man he looks impressive. The zip of the ball coming out of his hands is wow
Oh of course he’ll live and die by that and man he looks impressive. The zip of the ball coming out of his hands is wow
Doresey is a hell of a lot better than Sashi.
-
One has nothing to do with the other, move on indeed
-
Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.
lol. That Mahomes guy he drafted is sucking too right?
-
I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....
I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters.
It will all depend on Baker anyway of course
I think we all know why, LB.
Every thing you post on here is some attempt to vindicate your backing of Sashi.
John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy.
John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy.
Better at what? Judging talent? No argument there, that was never Sashi's job.
Wheeling and dealing? That would seem to be in the Sashi column.
As for LB and Sashi... I got no hint of any defense, so it just might be you that needs to "move on".
-
We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry?? Let’s talk offsets in Mayfield, Ward, Callaway, Avery. Free agents Landry , Mitchell. This is a team that because of Dorsey’s collection of talent could easily be 3-0. We will beat Oakland next week then come home to stomp the Ravens at home.
-
I come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?
I come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?
no, I don't think it's a joke. Some people just want to denigrate anybody that is anybody with the Browns until they get to the superbowl.
Look to the future - it's bright, says I.
-
We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry?? Let’s talk offsets in Mayfield, Ward, Callaway, Avery. Free agents Landry , Mitchell. This is a team that because of Dorsey’s collection of talent could easily be 3-0. We will beat Oakland next week then come home to stomp the Ravens at home.
-
I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team
Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown.
-
I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team
Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown.
-
More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.
I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.
Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.
Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.
And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.
-
-
More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.
I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.
Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.
Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.
And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.
I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.
Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.
Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.
And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.
I agree he can go vertical. My point is if he “only” was a sure handed possession guy good for 100 catches it’s very valuable.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login