Skip to content

John Dorsey

The Browns Board
105 34 3.1k 1
  • @wargograw said:

    Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.

    Dorsey drafted mayfield and ward. 

    I rest my case. 

    @the-cysko-kid said:

    Dorsey drafted mayfield and ward. 

    I rest my case. 

    and calloway

  • Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.

    @wargograw said:

    Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.

    Dorsey is good.

    Your opinion is weird.

  • How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?

    @dutch-oven said:

    How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?

    I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

    I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters. We traded for a D lineman that has been a helthy scratch three games running

    It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

  • I come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?

  • @dutch-oven said:

    How nice of the Sashi Fan Club to meet up again tonight! ?

    I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

    I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters. We traded for a D lineman that has been a helthy scratch three games running

    It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

    @londonbrown said:

    I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

    I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters.

    It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

    I think we all know why, LB. 

    Every thing you post on here is some attempt to vindicate your backing of Sashi.

    John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy. 

  • Oh of course he’ll live and die by that and man he looks impressive. The zip of the ball coming out of his hands is wow 

    @londonbrown said:

    Oh of course he’ll live and die by that and man he looks impressive. The zip of the ball coming out of his hands is wow 

    Doresey is a hell of a lot better than Sashi.

  • One has nothing to do with the other, move on indeed 

  • Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.

    @wargograw said:

    Win or lose tonight, Dorsey is bad.

    lol. That Mahomes guy he drafted is sucking too right?

  • @londonbrown said:

    I cant mention anything without you mentioning Sashi.....

    I stand by what I said a 1-31 team cant afford to give up picks 33, 35 and 65 for non starters.

    It will all depend on Baker anyway of course

    I think we all know why, LB. 

    Every thing you post on here is some attempt to vindicate your backing of Sashi.

    John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy. 

    @dutch-oven said:

    John Dorsey is better at this than Sashi is. He just is. Doesn't make him perfect, but move on buddy. 

    Better at what? Judging talent? No argument there, that was never Sashi's job.

    Wheeling and dealing? That would seem to be in the Sashi column.

    As for LB and Sashi... I got no hint of any defense, so it just might be you that needs to "move on".

  • We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry?? Let’s talk offsets in Mayfield, Ward, Callaway, Avery. Free agents Landry , Mitchell. This is a team that because of Dorsey’s collection of talent could easily be 3-0. We will beat Oakland next week then come home to stomp the Ravens at home. 

  • I come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?

    @rcr81 said:

    I come here for more "intelligent" Browns banter than one normally finds in the Facebook groups...and then this thread....it started as a joke I assume?

    no, I don't think it's a joke. Some people just want to denigrate anybody that is anybody with the Browns until they get to the superbowl.

    Look to the future - it's bright, says I.

  • We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry?? Let’s talk offsets in Mayfield, Ward, Callaway, Avery. Free agents Landry , Mitchell. This is a team that because of Dorsey’s collection of talent could easily be 3-0. We will beat Oakland next week then come home to stomp the Ravens at home. 

    @jcam222 said:

    We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry??

    I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team

  • @jcam222 said:

    We won and wouldn’t have without Dorsey’s “real football guys”. Seriously you will b!txh about Landry??

    I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team

    @londonbrown said:

    I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team

    Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown. 

  • @londonbrown said:

    I was probably wrong about the landry signing, he is proving a far better threat deep than I thought. He's more than just a possession guy in this team

    Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown. 

    @jcam222 said:

    Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown. 

    More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.  

  • @jcam222 said:

    Sure handed possessions guys who catch 100 balls and move the chains are valuable. Deep threat is another WR. Callaway is that guy. He’s have scored easily yesterday if not grossly underthrown. 

    More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.  

    @mark-o said:

    More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.  

    I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.

    Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.

    Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.

    And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.

  • With Landry beyond the skill set he brings, he also provides leadership and "fire" to the locker room/field....you don't just teach that you need to have examples. 

  • Do y'all eat crow in England?

    @tour2ma said:

    Do y'all eat crow in England?

    They eat eels of all things.   How disgusting.

  • @mark-o said:

    More than once he was open yesterday deep and the ball didn't get to him.  

    I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.

    Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.

    Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.

    And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.

    @tour2ma said:

    I think Landry had a defined role in MIA... not so much here.

    Think back to Haley's days with PTG. They always had a primary "deep threat" (Bryant then JuJu), but any WR on any given play could go deep... plus Bell. Haley simply did not pigeon-hole his receivers.

    Obviously in Callaway we have our "primary" deep threat, but both Landry and Higgins have enough jet to go deep as well... especially after lulling D's with their short and intermediate stuff early. Plus in the end deep speed is as much a matter of match ups as it is raw MPH.

    And then Haley has Duke... who we all know can go deep as well... although it's been so long we may have forgotten.

    I agree he can go vertical. My point is if he “only” was a sure handed possession guy good for 100 catches it’s very valuable. 

  • @tour2ma said:

    Do y'all eat crow in England?

    They eat eels of all things.   How disgusting.

    @the-gipper said:

    They eat eels of all things.   How disgusting.

    Where I was born and live that was one of the staple meals. It’s still around but people tend not to bother with eels and just eat the other part. I still eat pie mash and liquor regularly. 

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pie_and_mash

  • @tour2ma said:

    Do y'all eat crow in England?

    They eat eels of all things.   How disgusting.

    @the-gipper said:

    They eat eels of all things.   How disgusting.

    My grandfather was from Catania , Sicily.. He ate Eel.. I agree.. disgusting!