BROWNS WIN
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Welcome to non-lurker status ?️
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
This "streak" will never happen again. Baker is JFF with talent . All the attitude but the preparation to go with it. Rest, then crush the 'Mackless Raiders. Turn Derek Carr into David Carr via Garrett and Ogunjobi.
-
Bout time ?
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
This "streak" will never happen again. Baker is JFF with talent . All the attitude but the preparation to go with it. Rest, then crush the 'Mackless Raiders. Turn Derek Carr into David Carr via Garrett and Ogunjobi.
-
-
-
Baker looked like an alien. I am 26 years old, and haven’t seen a Browns QB do what he did tonight, In My life.
Hoyer came close with beating the saints and titans in awesome comebacks, but Baker, as a rookie, came in and TOOK OVER. It was extremely impressive
-
-
I literally shred a tear its been so long my twins where born in October of 2016 they are almost two and before today they had won one game. The swearing on Sundays must have sucked for my family but it's finally over. I'll eat crow Dorsey can fuxken draft his butt off. I hated out out first round picks but Damm has he nailed both picks.
-
-
Bernie Kosar with a real throwing motion?
Derek Anderson with touch?
Weeden with accuracy
-
Bernie Kosar with a real throwing motion?
Derek Anderson with touch?
Weeden with accuracy
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Like I’ve said many times.... I just want the motherShmuckers to be watchable. I believe they finally are.
-
-
It was honestly a honor to watch a browns QB to let it fly like that.
I cant wait for the game in Tampa now.
shout out to the kicker, Joseph for making the HUGE kicks in a high pressure situation
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Like I’ve said many times.... I just want the motherShmuckers to be watchable. I believe they finally are.
Like I’ve said many times.... I just want the motherShmuckers to be watchable. I believe they finally are.
And will be for this season at least. Unless Hue pulls a Hue and continues with Tyrod, we are in for some excitement this year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
