BROWNS WIN
-
God bless you all
-
The curse is broken.ย
-
Wait, are we sure the refs aren't calling the teams back onto the field because of some call to the refs about something reviewed elsewhere?
Is this legit?
-
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
-
-
-
???
LOL!!!! (I cannot add more reactions)ย
-
A little humor to go with the win.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Welcome to non-lurker status ?๏ธ
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
This "streak" will never happen again. Baker is JFF with talent . All the attitude but the preparation to go with it. Rest, then crush the 'Mackless Raiders. Turn Derek Carr into David Carr via Garrett and Ogunjobi.
-
Bout time ?
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
Guys I have followed and read probably every post on this board for the last 4 years. A lurker if you will...
Today I come out of the shadows to say..
YEAH MOTHER ShmuckER!
This is the first of many with Mayfield behind center.ย
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a real football team.
-
And the good thing is he has 10 days before his next one. Plenty of time to celebrate and prepare.
This "streak" will never happen again. Baker is JFF with talent . All the attitude but the preparation to go with it. Rest, then crush the 'Mackless Raiders. Turn Derek Carr into David Carr via Garrett and Ogunjobi.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login



