Skip to content

Don't care if this gets deleted.. I'm nearly in tears.

The Browns Board
28 15 1.0k 1
  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #5

    HOME SAFE.. Thank you  🙂🙂 .. Cannot go to bed because I am so stupid drunk and happy.........

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #6

    lol.... then enjoy...

    ... and hydrate...

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Delete it? I may pin it.

    THANK FUCKING GAWD!

    BROWNS! MOTHERFUCKING BROWNS!

    Wish I was there to do a shot with you, Bob!

    Z

  • B BobPOUND wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Thank you Zombo! That means a lot to me!!!!!!!!!!

  • You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

    I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    L LeftEdge wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @bobpound said:

    You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

    I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bless us all..

    Long time coming..enjoy ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #10

    my phone blew up after the win if felt great so then I lit up the sky with some mortars

  • LBC mikeL LBC mike wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I lit up my AK .  ?. LBC baby

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I drank a victory beer , I was so proud of the Browns tonight!..

  • I drank a victory beer , I was so proud of the Browns tonight!..

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @nickers said:

    I drank a victory beer , I was so proud of the Browns tonight!..

    you were in town ?

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I drank a victory beer , I was so proud of the Browns tonight!..

    you were in town ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @syd said:

    you were in town ?

    I live in the east Burbs

  • S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #15

    Looked like 2 different teams comparing our QB's.  

  • @syd said:

    you were in town ?

    I live in the east Burbs

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @nickers said:

    I live in the east Burbs

    and at the game ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    lucky fuker

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    I live in the east Burbs

    and at the game ?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @syd said:

    and at the game ?

    No I was in the comfort of home...

  • @syd said:

    and at the game ?

    No I was in the comfort of home...

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @nickers said:

    No I was in the comfort of home...

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

  • sydS syd

    @nickers said:

    No I was in the comfort of home...

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @syd said:

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

  • @syd said:

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @nickers said:

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    we fuking won a game hell yes my head is spinning 

  • @syd said:

    me to and I am still drinking and got a little weed im fixing to fire up,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,GO BROWNS

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    S SD_Tom wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    I'm out of weed and out of beer.. or id be getting fukked up right now LOL

    Dabbed some sunset sherbet,  and had an ambien.  Yeah. It's awesome 

  • You have no idea how long I've waited for this game and this team........Was so lucky to watch it with a group of people at a new bar and they bought me shots and beers and stuck it out to the bitter end with me.. Maybe the game we beat the Falcons in 2002 was better, but since 1999 this was the best game we've played in the new era....

    I've waited so long for this feeling.. The people at the bar were so happy for me. Most hated Baker because they were OSU fans. but they all said the same thing.. HE IS THE MAN FOR CLEVELAND.. I'm drunk off my butt, I am as happy as a Shmucking clam... The new era may or may not be upon us, but right freaking now I feel great... Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    BobPound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @bobpound said:

    Thank you Cleveland Browns for such and incredible win.!!!

    Something got stuck in my eye too.

    LET'S ALL GET DRUNK AND PLAY PING PONG!

    Go Browns!  Go Baker!

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Nah man, nothing to be ashamed about. When it was 100% obviously we were going to win, they panned to two guys (maybe romantically together, but didn't seem like it). Those bros embraced not in a victory type hug, but an emotional butt thank God it's over hug. It was pretty endearing honestly and summed up our fan base.