Skip to content

Next AFC dynasties....

The Browns Board
8 7 369 1
  • Will be KC and Cleveland.  Going to be some epic Mayfield/Mahomes AFC title games in the next decade and a half on par with Brady/Manning.  

  • Count me in ?

  • A tad premature, but here's hoping...

    I wonder what these two budding dynasties have in common? Oh, yeah... the Browns GM! ?

  • A tad premature, but here's hoping...

    I wonder what these two budding dynasties have in common? Oh, yeah... the Browns GM! ?

    @tour2ma said:

    A tad premature, but here's hoping...

    I wonder what these two budding dynasties have in common? Oh, yeah... the Browns GM! ?

    Did you even sleep?.. I think I got almost 3 hours , if that!

  • @tour2ma said:

    A tad premature, but here's hoping...

    I wonder what these two budding dynasties have in common? Oh, yeah... the Browns GM! ?

    Did you even sleep?.. I think I got almost 3 hours , if that!

    @nickers said:

    Did you even sleep?.. I think I got almost 3 hours , if that!

    Yup... in two 3-hour pieces.

    Awoke from both with a smile still on my face.

  • Will be KC and Cleveland.  Going to be some epic Mayfield/Mahomes AFC title games in the next decade and a half on par with Brady/Manning.  

    @pat-mahomo said:

    Will be KC and Cleveland.  Going to be some epic Mayfield/Mahomes AFC title games in the next decade and a half on par with Brady/Manning.  

    That would be OK,  but the Jags may also have a juggernaut on the make.

    Nevertheless....it would be good to be rid of the Pats/Steelers.   Let them suck hind tit for a long time.

  • @nickers said:

    Did you even sleep?.. I think I got almost 3 hours , if that!

    Yup... in two 3-hour pieces.

    Awoke from both with a smile still on my face.

    @tour2ma said:

    Yup... in two 3-hour pieces.

    Awoke from both with a smile still on my face.

    Pussies. I got to bed about 1145 up by 445 and drove over the divide for a 8 mile round trip hike up the Colorado headwaters. I'll put some pictures and videos later on today in the Barber Shop.

    Now I'm going to go get some rest after reading a few more threads. This pussy is all tired out from all the excitement last night and a long f'n walk at altitudes starting over 9000 ft. and going up.?

  • @pat-mahomo said:

    Will be KC and Cleveland.  Going to be some epic Mayfield/Mahomes AFC title games in the next decade and a half on par with Brady/Manning.  

    That would be OK,  but the Jags may also have a juggernaut on the make.

    Nevertheless....it would be good to be rid of the Pats/Steelers.   Let them suck hind tit for a long time.

    @the-gipper said:

    That would be OK,  but the Jags may also have a juggernaut on the make.

    Nevertheless....it would be good to be rid of the Pats/Steelers.   Let them suck hind tit for a long time.

    If there are fanbases that deserve a 20+ year run of futility, it's these two fanbases.