If the Playoffs started Today
-
Yes, I admit.......this, for now anyway, is a joke thread. These will start for real a bit later in the season.......but it is fun to see how things shape up just now, and there actually are some definitive situations...as it stands now:
So, if the playoff started today, the following teams would be in:
AFCE: Miami Dolphins
AFCN: Cincinnati Bengals
AFCS: Jacksonville Jaguars
AFCW: Kansas City Chiefs
Wildcards: Denver Broncos and........THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NFCE: Dallas Cowboys
NFCN: Green Bay Packers
NFCS: Tampa Bay Buccaneers
NFCW: Los Angeles Rams
Wildcards: Minnesota Vikings and Washington Redskins.
-
-
I'll take this over the usual yearly beginning of draft talk about now. ?
-
I'll take this over the usual yearly beginning of draft talk about now. ?
I'll take this over the usual yearly beginning of draft talk about now. ?
I'm looking at later picks already. Premature Epickulation??
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login