The Browns are America's Team
-
The highest ratings for all TNF games in 3 years.
-
-
I do remember a time when our Browns had the largest number of fans in the NFL...period! Every city and continent had a Browns backers club. And there wasn't a silly moniker like America's team attached. They were just known as the BEST!
-
-
The Browns don't need that silly moniker.....The various Browns' fan bases are still out there, have been dormant, but are waking up thanks in part to Hard Knocks but mostly to a return of better play on field.
Mike
-
-
-
-
No... I don't want anything to do with that fukking nickname.
Exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread
Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.
Mike
-
what goes through my mind everytime i hear "americas team"........no thanks
-
greatest movie ever btw, if u havent seen it.......im sorry for ur soul, its literally that important
-
No... I don't want anything to do with that fukking nickname.
Exactly what I thought when I read the title of the thread
Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.
Mike
Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.
Mike
I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that.
Which is a big reason why I can't stand them.
-
Something that has always bugged me was that when Dallas was given that stupid nickname, the BROWNS had the largest active Fan Base in the NFL.
Mike
I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that.
Which is a big reason why I can't stand them.
I was always under the impression that no one gave the Cowboys that moniker as much as they dubbed themselves that.
Which is a big reason why I can't stand them.
Well when you realize it was named that because the QB was former Naval Officer Roger Staubach (one nickname was Capt. America), it made sense at the time after he had won a SB.
Not saying I ever liked it....not really a Dallas fan, but it made sense.
BTW Stabach actually served in Vietnam..............no bone spurs.?
-
i used to work with packers fans that grew up and lived in NE ohio. "Its the packers man they're like totally owned by the fans maann they're the real americas team brooo"....?
-
NFL films came up with the nickname. I always liked romos homos better but hey.
-
greatest movie ever btw, if u havent seen it.......im sorry for ur soul, its literally that important
greatest movie ever btw, if u havent seen it.......im sorry for ur soul, its literally that important
"Now batting, #1, Needledick."
-
greatest movie ever btw, if u havent seen it.......im sorry for ur soul, its literally that important
"Now batting, #1, Needledick."
"Now batting, #1, Needledick."
that fukking movie i swear to god......when that little girl was "dancing" and her father was like "unwatcheable".......i cant describe how hard me and my friend laughed. The dvd stopped immediately. Same with the guy in the bathroom who whore got punched in the mouth by this other whore.......u remember........#cardiacarrest
-
NFL films came up with the nickname. I always liked romos homos better but hey.
NFL films came up with the nickname.
That's what I've always understood the origin to be.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login